Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna - limit of foolishness - Page 2

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I could not understand why she did not give vihaan his due. Some form of recognition would have been great. He stood by her when no one was there and now she just forget all about him. She is proving to be ungrateful.I cannot understand why she cannot let her parents know that vihaan was her rock and at least she could have acknowledge him, it did not mean that she would have a relationship with him or marry him. just simple courtesy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayadallie

I could not understand why she did not give vihaan his due. Some form of recognition would have been great. He stood by her when no one was there and now she just forget all about him. She is proving to be ungrateful.I cannot understand why she cannot let her parents know that vihaan was her rock and at least she could have acknowledge him, it did not mean that she would have a relationship with him or marry him. just simple courtesy. 

why would she acknowledge Vihaan when she could appreciate her dad who made her cry, feel horrible, was totally against her and thought her of a burden and wanted to get her married off. She acknowledged that man 👏. She didn't even thank Gunjan at least who was there just as much as Vihaan, and she is her sister.
Camerina thumbnail
Right guys.. they have messed up her character...
SplashRain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on dear
such a confused character rachna
she doesn't even know what she want and what she need to do, the way cvs shown her char first she was interested in hockey, then she fall for her coach a crush and then her dream shuttered.
in that time too her char was so strong even when starts gina track it was bearable too
but now abhi kuch toh kabhi kuch
she is just confusing
and cvs what should I tell about their dumbness
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

why would she acknowledge Vihaan when she could appreciate her dad who made her cry, feel horrible, was totally against her and thought her of a burden and wanted to get her married off. She acknowledged that man 👏. She didn't even thank Gunjan at least who was there just as much as Vihaan, and she is her sister.

to me yes, she has that look (bahenji) for sure. and with lot of pride too for what?? too much attention from everyone??

what else she want he is apologizing to her, came to her house and everything, still she has that attitude?? Vihan should dump her now.