Mj to surprise tara--new article... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
wt is that rasam pagphera r something means
Its clear now...same person...confusion over...

Neil saves her after Mrityunjay dumps her. For her and him its two different people meeting under different situations
Give me a glass of water plzπŸ˜† So its gonna happen like that scene where Tara fell in his arm, that time he wasn't aware that Tara is his wifey and his behaviour was nice towards her. God knows when they will see each others face and will fight, scratch each others like wild catsπŸ˜† Edited by I_Dont_Know - 10 years ago
and tara is wearing her tomboy clothes in the video of MJ saving her ..will she wear it for pag phera rasam πŸ˜•  ... and MJ also if he comes there to save her in same clothes then tara will obviously identify him ...
may be MJ is taking his neil avatar to trap kalavati ...still is kalavati that dumb to not to identify him without his free hair lol
Originally posted by meghaarshi01

wt is that rasam pagphera r something means

It's a custom where the girl goes to her house after marriage for the first time. Her groom either goes with her or comes to pick her up generally. That's all I know. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by --jas--

and tara is wearing her tomboy clothes in the video of MJ saving her ..will she wear it for pag phera rasam πŸ˜•  ... and MJ also if he comes there to save her in same clothes then tara will obviously identify him ...
may be MJ is taking his neil avatar to trap kalavati ...still is kalavati that dumb to not to identify him without his free hair lol

Which video r u talking about? Can u please post the link? πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ShyeraStratus

Which video r u talking about? Can u please post the link?😊

Here is the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KWcz-0y90
Originally posted by tvshowfan

MJ and the guy who saved tara are same hence neil and MJ are same .
but yeah what confusion

We've been hearing the name of Neil for some time now in different articles and all are related to MJ somehow so I agree that they are most likely one and the same but yeah, what a way to create confusion in the minds of the audienceπŸ˜†.  It's not like there is not enough suspense already in this show just to throw in more, πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Dilsha

Here is the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KWcz-0y90

TFS πŸ˜ƒ
am confused but thankxx for sharing πŸ˜›