|Amour Indefinitely| ~ KR Drabble Series (link to thread 2 added)

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I'm here with a drabble series. The concept for this was suggested by Aroma. This is the only work I'm going to update regularly. Rest of them will be updated only in November.I'll be updating it on an alternate day basis ^_^ All you guys need to do is give me quick likes and comments.

Part 1:

"Sharon beta, go get Kriya." Smriti said politely.

As per said by her mother, Sharon heeded upstairs to bring her elder sister, Kriya, downstairs as the guests were waiting. They were the Singhaniyas, who had actually come for a marriage proposal for their son.

Reyansh Singhaniya was a famous business tycoon, known for excellence in his field. He was getting married to second time only as per his parents wishes. His first wife, Payal Singhaniya died four years back in a plane crash, leaving him and their daughter Kiara all alone. He loved her deeply that it was difficult to give his place to someone else. On constant insist from his parents, he agreed to get married for the second time as they were correct, Kaira needed a mother.

Kriya descended the stairs, along with sharon, draped in a purple anarkali. Being the to be bride, she should be happy. But she wasn't. There wasn't any glow on her face. Her face was devoid of any emotions. How could there be happiness on her face when she lost everything in her life.

It was hardly a year she had got married to the one she loved, Rajeev Malhotra. Just before their first wedding anniversary, he died in a road accident. Her in laws blamed her to be the reason for this and sent her back to her parents. She was a widow. But her parents wanted to refill the colors of her life. She was still in her mid twenties. She agrred to get married only for the sake of her parents. She had promised not give Rajeev's place to anyone else in the world.

She was made to sit beside Rey. None of them bothered to take a glace at the other. Kaira who was settled in Rey's lap spoke "Hello, I'm Kaira. Are you going to be my new mom?" She was barely five years old.

This shocked Kriya. She looked at her parents in confusion. Okay, she hadn't expected some unmarried guy to send a marriage proposal but neither did she think that she would be getting married to a father of a five years old child.

So, how's it??

Do hit the like tab and leave your reviews please.
Edited by lovely7010 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
awesome
i just loved this concept 
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
fab concept ... !!! 
will be waiting for the next one :) 
Edited by Anjori_ArSha - 10 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fresh start...
looks promising.. 

waiting.. :)
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar,yeh saare writters ko yeh
"Mujhe drabbel serious likhna hai" Named Fever hua hai kya??
Goddd. . . . . . . .
Yeh jisne bi invent kiya hai,usse utha le. . . . .huh. .idiot. . .
Ok. .abb likh hi diya hai toh wat cn we readrs do? Chup-chap baith k torture sahenge . .huh. .
Ok toh cuming to the story. .
Nice concept. .meri TOM hai hi brilliant mujhe pata hai. .TOM luv u re. .ekdum mast concept hai. .
Rey already married n have 5 year old daughter,
n
kriya a widow. .
And nw unka "PUran Vivah " hoing. . .vry wala good. .
Me waiting 4 d nxt chap. .
Update soon. . .
Edited by Madhukumari - 10 years ago
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res..
Unres..

Awsum concept..
Loved it..
Update soon..Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 10 years ago
damonTVDrocks thumbnail