OS : LIMELIGHT - When the Titans Clash! | Last 2 chaps Updated | Pg.16 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

mind blowing update...
briliantly executed...
cont soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
few..!! read 2 parts in one go. this is what we should say a dangerous os.. ram and priya both r fires god knows what will happy when they will actually clash.. a very different write up from the actual balh yet much more interesting.. gr8 work rita, thanks for the pm..Edited by Pinkjali - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Nairita..
Loved Priya's professionalism..i guess Ram is not wrong either..he just got shocked..
Its getting interesting..whats next..
Eagerly waiting for next..
Thanx for pm..
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Phew !! At last after writing editing drafting , editing and editing , managed to write something for the first time. Hope you all will like it , will update tomorrow . =D just completed this OS . Split 4 and 5 will come up together .. hope you all will like it ! 

Cheers 
Nairita 
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Wow dat would be wndrful nairitaji...2 chappies 2gather...
Wil be waitng..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Narita di plz update soon waiting to read it plz yaar...
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow 2 parts at a time..grt...update soon...waiting
IM__NB thumbnail
ARDENT RAM KAPOOR FANS DON'T READ IT ! 

HI , frenz 

here i come up with the last two splits of the OS together. if i wanted i could have stretched the story like rubber band , there were every possibilities to show more MUs between the two but i refrained from it. Short and crisp i kept it. 

So Presenting the Last Part of the lime light ... When the Titans clash ... 
But what happens when Love clashes ... it becomes a fight with yourself . it becomes a hardship to fight against yourself... 

SPLIT 4

After disconnecting the line , Priya sat back . She was in deep thought. Dissolved in her thought she lost herself in self made world . The phone buzzed on the desk , but a lost priya missed the rings four times. The fifth Time her mobile buzzed . the mobile fisted safely in her hand , vibrated . She came out of the thoughts and gaped. She found Mona's number on the screen.

Priya didn't missed the call , she took it.

yes..' she uttered

Ma'am , I am at the spot , when you are joining ?'  mona asked . Priya realized that she is late. Looking at the watch , she found she is lagging behind by almost 30 minutes , from the time she was supposed to be there with Mona. Collecting herself , she left immediately.

In The dock ...

When ram reached there , He found the press reporters were cross questioning his brother Siddhant Kapoor . With rishab , he rushed to the place. The owner's presence attracted the press to him. Before ram could understand anything , one after other question fired to him , like bullets coming out of a stein gun.

No comments !'  Ram said and tried to walk into the Ship. Locked in a circle of reporters , ram couldn't even take a step to the ship . Siddhant tried to rescue him , but he also failed. Ram ordered his brothers to keep an eye on the reporters and to guard the ship from invaders.

Mr.Ram kapoor , what have to say about the illegal activities happening here?'

Mr.Kapoor , have you forgotten every ethics of business?'

Mr.Kapoor With whom do you deal ?'

And many more questions , awkward questions were fired on him. He kept calm and waited for the Police to come. He has already informed the police about the incident. He didn't want to loose his patience to the media persons, as it would be a harm to him only.  His eyes checked two things continuously one the arrival of the cops and other the ship entrance . ... According to his instruction , his two brothers were , guarding the entrance concentretly allowing no one to invade.

And Ram , sighed in relief as he saw the cops arriving.

Near by Somewhere ,

Priya walked into a monitoring van , Mona was monitoring the operation responsibly , she gave the every details of the operation, and she also informed that , Rohan and Dutt were successful in invading the ship , though there was a high security around. Priya asked if they can connect to the men in the ship . Mona confirmed that the men , will be on line once they will find a safe place to do so .

Priya sighed and leaned back.

Roshni and Mona , looked at each other. They were very surprised form the very first step , Priya took inside the van. But they didn't have had the courage to express it to her. Priya's eyes were fixed on the blank monitor with the vibgyor screen displayed over it. Mona can understand her boss very well , priya always took Mona as her sister.

Ma'am !! R u Okay?'  Mona at last expressed her worries to Priya.

hmm..' coming out of her lost thoughts , priya continued ,  yes ... Yes I am okay !kyun kya hua?'

Mona and Roshni looked at each other , Priya raised her eyebrows ,  what you two are thinking ? Tell me !!' 

Hesitatingly , Mona managed to say ,  Ma'am you were supposed to be somewhere else , as decided , but you came to the monitoring van!'   priya closed her eyes , and smiled ,  I know , what's special in that , I gave thought over the decision and then I decided to come here cause , Roshni is still in her probationary Period so I can't push her into such danger.'  Priya turned to roshni , with a smile , she asked her to leave . Roshini didn't have much courage to protest against her boss. Agreeing to Priya she left in few minutes.

In the dockyard ...

The police successfully cleared the mess around . The media was pushed out of the place. Ram's influence played a vital role , in the matter. After clearing the mess , the inspector , came to meet ram , in his Ship. Ram thanked them a millionth time.

It is our duty Mr.kapoor !'  The P.I said , with a smile he continued ,  but Do you have any idea why they were here , with such a big allegations ! I mean , they were talking about some illegal activities . they were alleging you to be involved in some kind of illegal activities.'

Inspector !! I don't have any idea , and if you have any doubt get a search warrant and check the ship ,I have no problem with it !'  Ram snapped ..

Mr.kapoor I was not alleging you , but I was asking you and I will suggest you to lodge a complaint against this activities !'  the inspector added .

no I don't want !' ram replied sharp .

why ? don't you want to put the culprit , behind the bars who wanted to rupture your image !'  the inspector further added .

no , I want to forget this as a bad dream !'  Ram added .

Surprised Inspector , was going to add something to the conversation , but he was intervened by Siddhant , who blamed Priya to be behind all the matter. Ram rolled his eyes over his brother and warned him not to bad mouth over his wife and he also ensured that the inspector gets off from his ship. Ram thanked him for the favor and service and walked away , with his brothers inside. The inspector , clueless of the future left .

In the monitoring Van ...

ma'am can I ask you something !'  Mona asked Priya , Looking up Priya nodded a Yes to her assistant .

don't mind ma'am , but you are lost today !'  Mona exclaimed . Raising her eye brows Priya snapped at her. Mona didn't stop though ,  Ma'am I know I am crossing my limit , but you can cover up from everyone but not from me . You came here mistakenly , because you are lost ! You are not in yourself ! Ma'am , you have shared every little thing with me . Can't you do the same today ! please ! I may fail to give you a solution but ,  you will feel good !

I will feel only good when I will be proved wrong Mona , for the first time in my life  , I am praying to God , to prove me wrong ! I can't take this. I can't!'  priya rushed her fingers through her hairs , hiding her head in her lap , she sat there.

I know ma'am it is tough to stand against the family ! I Know .'  Mona , was intervened by priya between ,  No , it is not tough to stand against the family it is toughest to stand against the person , against the man you love the most ! I can't even think that .. Ram can do any thing illegal ! I can't! I trust him ... But my damn duty is going against him.' Priya sighed ,  Mona , when I have had to lie to him , I died a thousands deaths inside ! I am stalking him , my man , whom I believe the most in this world , even more than myself. I am not lost , I am ...'  priya closed her eyes , a lone tear escaped her eyes ... Mona kept her firm hand Priya's shoulder , while the boss continued ,  I am shattered , I am broken,  I want to shout out to my husband , I want to speak to him but my duty restricts me Mona , my Ram , can't do this ! No he can't do this !'  covering her face Priya wept badly. Mona felt bad for her , but as learnt from priya , Mona asked priya to be strong and she wished to be wrong too , along with Priya.

Wiping out her tears , Priya Pulled out a envelope from her bag ,  Mona , I believe you are ready to take my place.'  Surprised Mona stood up . Priya stood next to her , keeping a firm grip on Mona's Shoulder , Priya continued , don't be surprised , I am resigning , this is the last case of my life. I wanted to stand by my husband , but I couldn't because my ethics my job don't allow me to do so . whether we come out right or Ram , I will be on the loosing side , har meri hi hogi.. 

no Ma'am you can't do this ! You are an inspiration , you cannot back out like this I know if our doubts comes out to be wrong ! Sir will be angry and you .. you will get shattered ! But ma'am I have proofs .'  Mona tried to defend .

No need to defend yourself Mona , I  know you react only when you have enough prove to showcase.'  Priya stood up and walked to a corner of the van , through the window the crescent is glowing bright in the sky ... She Smiled as past days of her and Ram's togetherness flashed back , which made her smile instantly, she continued ,  ram will not be angry over me Mona ,he will be upset !' Mona Intervened ,  and if we turn out to be true , you will shatter !!'

if or if not , I will on the losing side Mona , that's why I am resigning , and I am thinking about to plan my family , so after kids , I don't think I can continue this adventurous job. House wife Job will be all okay for me .' priya sighed ... Mona looked up to the lady who always fought for justice , how she was breaking down ... she felt guilty. When Priya looked at her , she found Mona absorbed in deep thoughts .

Mona , Don't consider yourself a guilty , you did your job , I am doing my job . But somewhere I am ...'  priya didn't finish it , she took it to other way ,  mehta Sir, my guru , once said me . Marriage is not for me somehow I also accepted it ! But Ram happened to me . Ram and I were meant to be...'

Mona was about to speak , when the Vibgyor screen hazed and then uncut footage from the ship flashed on the screen . They rushed to attend the live feed .

Back in the ship ...

bhai why you didn't file a complain . against these media persons , we have done nothing wrong , this calls for a case against them, to be precise against Bhabhi !'  Siddhant yelled .

what priya has done Sid , nothing , do you even saw her here  and I have talked with her , she denied the involvement , even she is show caused by her bosses for not covering the news first handed .'  ram defended his wife.

okay bhai , but we should seek an investigation , I second siddhant !  rishab added ...

But I can't take the risk !   ram exclaimed and added , I can't!' Ram's statement surprised the two brothers , rishab asked his elder brother to explain in details. Ram sat on a chair , and looked horrified , rishab yelled for an explanation from his elder brother , whom he adore like anything .

if I call for an investigation it will bring the truth of my few activities which should not come to lights . I can't call for an investigation. I just can't.' Ram closed his eyes ... leaning back to the chair , he closed his eyes tight!

Back in the monitoring Van ...         

Putting the headphones on , priya asked Rohan about Updates ...  Rohan gasped and said that they made a very risky entry to the ship , somehow they managed to keep out of the eyes of the guards and they were still in hunt for the stacks of cartoons , carrying drugs. Priya asked about any other activities they could have spotted .

Rohan looked around ,  yes ma'am another shocking news I want to share , I and dutt , landed up in the underground ware house and to our shock , here , we have found special packaging system.'  Rohan asked Dutt to focus on the packages . Rihan pointed out ,  Ma'am you can see a package that should , must , carry 50 kgs , can only take th of it. is cut out from it. The company is paying less tax , giving out less material , but earning , what they should. Bahut locha hain Ma'am ...mein ..'  Rohan couldn't complete , the screen went blank... Priya tried to contact but she failed ... She tried to catch him on mobile but she failed there too.

Startled Priya , asked mona if the feed got recorded or not ! Mona confirmed about the recording ... Priya gulped a lump in her throat , it was the time to decide . She decided soon , and abrupt.  take the recording to the police , and ask them for cover. And I am informing Sindhe too.'

Priya called the ACP Sindhe whom she knows very well , from a long time.

Sidhe , priya here ..'  she initiated the conversation.

I have your number saved , now where you are digging your grave ?' Shindhe was rude to priya as always .

shut  up , my assistant and cameraman is in danger . I need your cover up !Plz do the favor. Mona is leaving with some startled information to the police station , near to the dock yard you just come and tackle the situation.'  Priya yelled over the phone.

Priya , tu karti kyun hain aisa , sukhun se jeena accha ni lagta tuje , abb kispe shamat ayi yeh bol. I am on my way '  Sindhe confirmed priya .

Priya came out of the monitoring van , she asked her driver to take the van back , and she drove direct to the dockyard...  While driving to the dockyard , Priya briefed about the sting operation to Sindhe and asked him to reach the dockyard sooner.

In the ship ...

Rohan and Dutt were bitten up badly by the two persons whom were the most trusted person of Ram and works for him. Rohan already  mentioned about them to priya earlier . Rohan was bleeding profusely.  Jagat tied him up while dutt lied unconscious. Singh with a metal rod hit Rohan badly on his back , he fell on his knees. Blood came out of his mouth .  Singh was again going to hit him , but Jagat stopped him. He stepped to Rohan and pulled out his fake mustache and beard .. he then pulled out the wig from his head.  Jagat and Singh exchanged an angry look, Rohan is known to them , but they didn't know that he works for Priya. They headed to Dutt and checked him , he was also in disguise. The two men walked out to call their Boss and handle the matter , leaving unconscious Dutt and bleeding Rohan.

Continued to the Next Post ...

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
IM__NB thumbnail

Continued from the last post ...

SPLIT 5

Priya was in a 2 minutes walking distance , away from Dockyard , she reached the place. The security freshly appointed by Ram , blocked her way. They denied to give them access to The Sea King'  Priya called Ram from there only.

Ram took her call immediately ,  Priya I can't come soon ...' intervening him , Priya said that she is in the dockyard to meet him , but the security is not allowing her to enter the ship. Ram stood up , he got shocked , he didn't want to face his wife then. He knew that he couldn't hide the truth from her. She can read his eyes , when he lies.

hello mr.Husband ... where you are ? should I go back but if I go back then I promise you I will not see you easily !'  Priya blackmailed ram and prayed hard that Ram agrees to her sooner . She wanted to know about Rohan and Dutt , still they were out of reach.  

arey , I am coming baby , and I will make sure those securities get a tight slap right at their faces.'   Ram speeded up to the main entrance. Priya smiled seeing her husband. She stepped to him , but the securities stopped her. Rolling eyes over them , she added ,  Look back if you love your job!'   As they looked back , they found their big boss their . Ram slipped his hand around priya's shoulder and walked inside , before they gets vanished from the view of the securities  , he introduced priya and asked them to behave properly from next time.

Priya looked back once to see if Sindhe is there or not, and then she asked Ram , what he was doing there so late. Priya waited for the answer but when he didn't replied , priya stopped him and looked into his eyes. They stood facing eachother. Both of them wanted to confess , but neither of them has the courage to do the same.

In the underground store house...

Jagat and Singh came back with their Boss , the main player of the game. He walked to the two men , who were half dead almost. He failed to recognize Rohan , but seeing Dutt , he smirked ,  bhabhi , these time you have chosen the wrong case...' Siddhant laughed out the loud ,  Singh , dono ka kya karna hain achi tarah janta hain .. Go ahead ...'   

Back in the deck ..

Priya initiated the conversation ...

Ram , I want to confess something! I am here not to meet you . I am here to find my assistants , they are in danger . I am sorry ram , I was doing a sting operation on you , I got information that you are doing some illegal and criminal activities , the media raid that is also done my me . I gave information to rivals , so that my assistants can slip into the ship ... I am sorry Ram , But please whatever you want to do , do with me. Unn dono ko jane ko please .. I beg to you ...'  Priya pleaded ..

Ram held priya in his arms , shaking her he said , priya , what the hell you are talking about criminal activities ? and who are here , where?? they are in danger I don't know anything ...'  priya looked to him , ram continued ,  I admit , I was ...'  he chocked , gathering himself with much courage he admitted that he was tampering the packages and fooling the income tax department.

and the drugs !'  priya asked ..

drugs !!' ram exclaimed in surprise  and astonishment ,  I don't know anything about drugs ! Priya I can't do such things . nothing is happening like that here ..'

then where is rohan and dutt ? Who harmed them , ram please tell me the truth .. please , I am the culprit do whatever you want to do with me but let them go.'  Priya asked Ram clutching his jacket , ram was clueless.

okay tell me is there any underground storage room where you store the special packages ??'  priya enquired. Ram was about to answer , Sindhe came there . Ram and Priya looked back . Priya asked Sindhe to search for Rohan and Dutt before time runs out off their hands. Priya also reminded him about the basement storage . Sindhe asked Ram and priya to help him too . Sindhe called his station . to send back up .

Ram was in a state of shock , after he learned about the drugs racket allegation. Priya wanted to touch him , but he refrained and said  Go away.'. Priya wanted to cry out loud , but she had to save Rohan and Dutt at any cost. She hurried to the storage that she knows , while Ram froze at the same place.

Sindhe and priya tried to find the two men , but they failed horribly. Priya and Sindhe didn't find the specific place said by Rohan . when they were about to give up , ram appeared from the dark and asked them to follow . he knew the exact place they were searching for. Ram lead them to the darkest corner of the biggest storage room and slid opened a door which lead them to the secret room.

Sindhe scrutinized the place carefully , he found the cameras and microphones , and lastly he found the wigs and fake mustache and breads . Priya stepped back , Ram held her . She was lost . further scrutinization revealed the fresh Blood stains.

I afraid , we have lost them !' Sindhe declared !

But who will do this !'  ram shouted ..

this is your ship mr.Ram Kapoor so you are the suspect!'  Sindhe gave Ram back he walked to him to talk more , but he stopped as his eyes fell on a shoe , peeping from behind the boxes. He walked slowly in cat paws , but before sindhe could reach The Boss came out from behind it .

Siddhant !!'  ram's voice floated ,, priya also couldn't believe her eyes , that one of Ram's brother is behind everything. Sindhe held the gun right at his head, and asked about the two journalist .

they are dead .. somewhere floating in the Arabian sea !' sid laughed ghostly.

"siddhant!' ram yelled and faced his brother ,  how could you ? is that you who was doing all these things ?'

nah Bhai , it was you who was doing all these things , I was just earning little more , I thought why I should let go 1/4th space of the boxes vacuum . So I started a side business , I used to feel those spaces with some...'  Sid closed his eyes and taking a deep breath added , life ... Which morons like you call drugs!'

you are mad Siddhant ! you need help!' priya shouted !

shut up !!' sid stopped as he heard the police sirens .. he went mad and blankly fired towards Sindhe , he was lucky , and dodged it and punched Hard at Sid's face , Losing his balance Sid tripled over the boxes. The gun slipped out of his hand , and sindhe took it in his safe custody. But he failed to notice , the bullet which missed to hit him , had made a way into Priya's skin. He looked back when Ram , screamed out Priya's name.

Sindhe felt numb for a while , he failed to choose between priya or sid , he knew that if he leaves Sid with the couple and runs out for help . He rushed to Sid , who was trying to get back to his feet. Sindhe hit him again and this time hardest than ever. Sid felt on the ground on his face. He fainted .

Sindhe looked back and found priya in a pool of blood. He rushed out to call for help.

After few Minutes ...

Sindhe came back with Mona and two constables at the place , Mona ran to Ram and priya , she called priya by her name , but she collapsed in Ram's arms ... The constables helped to carry out injured priya out of the ship and without waiting for the Ambulance , Sindhe rushed Priya to the Hospital , ram and Mona accompanied ... while Siddhant was arrested.

As soon as priya was rushed into the hospital , she was hurried to the operation theatre. Ram sat on the waiting area with Mona. He lost the strength to speak. But he has to face a lot , he knew. Sindhe came and sat by him.

Mr.Kapoor I know this is a tough time and siddhant is the main culprit , but somehow you are guilty too , will you accept the charges against you.'Sindhe asked.

What charges you have put against me?'  ram asked palely .

IT department can tell that better , after they will finish the raid .'  Sindhe stood up and continued ,  I have to report to the station. I will come back soon.but before leaving I just want to say a few things'  Sindhe paused and waited for ram to react, he looked at the ACP , Sindhe continued ,  mr.Kapoor , Siddhant is guilty he committed crime , but somehow you intiated it . he came to know about the package tampering and he added mind to it . your mistake might not be so huge , but it could have destroyed you. Priya is a good friend of mine so do you , I will hope that from today you will never walk on that path again.'

Ram Smiled and looked to the officer , he extended his hand they shook affirm and sindhe left.

Mona who was noticing Ram from a long time wanted to speak with him , but she couldn't she remembered how Priya said that she is the perfect person to take her place. Mona broke into tears , she yelled out ,  No ma'am no one can take your place.'

After many More hours ...

The operation was over , the doctor came to the waiting room , he saw Ram sitting at a corner with his eyes fixed to his hand . priya collapsed in his arms , her blood dried up in his palms . he was starring at them blankly. He was Numb

mr.Kapoor' the doctor addressed and with his touch ,Ram came to the senses, he hurried and stood up, he wanted to ask about priya but his voice chocked.

Mr.Kapoor , I know what you want to ask.'  The doctor sighed and then with a smile , he added ,  The bullet , didn't made so much harm to the organs , other than blood loss and she is a fighter . She has survived the operation and She is out of danger. You can see her now only , but tomorrow you can meet her.' The doctor smiled and left.  Mona heard the conversation , she smiled and came to ram.

He smiled and asked her to join him. Ram smiled looking at priya who was lying senseless on the bed , but he smiled broad thinking about the new morning to arrive soon in their lives. Ram asked Mona to leave for her home . Mona agreed to ram , but before leaving she wanted to say few things to ram . He gave her the permission. Mona held out the envelope that contained priya's resignation. Ram asked her in details .

Sir , this is madam's resignation.' Mona said , Ram raised his eye brows he can't think about that. Mona continued ,  sir , she gave up .. her duty and love clashed ! the titans clashed , you and ma'am  you two clashed . She wanted to speak to you but her duty didn't let her do that , she was very sad when we were monitoring from the van, there only she gave me this letter , Sir , please don't let her go ... stop her from giving up! In this war she is putting down the sword . let the game be perfect Stop her ! Please .'  Mona wished ram and walked out ... Leaving Ram in deep thought.

Next Afternoon ...

Ram walked into the room , where Priya was lying awake but in pain. Ram smiled as she looked at him. After the nurses left , ram settled by her and took her hand in his firm hands and kissed. Priya smiled feebly .

I am sorry priya!'  ram said , with his heads down

I will not ask for ...' priya sighed and added , for explanation , but a promise ram .'

anything .. anything for you.'  Ram said .

promise me ... you will never do this again .. I don't know what made you dodge taxes , you are a millionaire , but I don't want anything harmful for my husband.'  Priya managed to say.

I used to this from the very first day of export, even my father used to do this , I learnt there is no harm in doing this , but I learnt the fact when I saw you , when I saw you to uncover the little crimes , which I never thought to be a crime. I grew up like this only. There was no one to tell me what I am doing is either right or wrong ! you know my parents they remain busy in their world ,and I just followed the steps of my father. But I didn't have any idea about the drugs , that's why I felt shattered when you charged me with the same last night. I will stand against Siddhant for this  and  I promise what ever fine , they will impose over me , I will accept it , and from today , no more wrong things , rather I will discuss with you every little thing about the business . you will be there na with me for your Ram.'  A Lone tear escaped ram's eyes .

Priya lifted her hand and wiped out his tears and smiled ,  Always and Firm!'  ram leaned closer to her and they hugged. Ram came apart and pulled out the envelope. Priya got surprised to see her resignation with him. She guessed mona to be the one to give it to Ram.

Priya , you will not resign . I promise you I will never let our LOVE to stand between your duty and me . Never .. But you will not resign , but if you resign today I will not be able to forgive myself.' Ram said.

Priya smiled , ram knew the answer , he tore the letter into pieces. He hugged priya again ...

Mona who was witnessing the sweetest moment turned to leave ... she said to herself ,  When the titans clash .. they call it a war ! When Love clashes it is a devastation but when they join hands to walk along ... it becomes a Saga...a beautiful journey.'  looking back for another time .. she walked away !!

You may feel like asking what happened with Rohan and Dutt , they were killed by Siddhant and their bodies were thrown into the Arabian sea. After a day their bodies appeared in the shore. And ram was fined for what he was doing from a long time. He had no mistake , his upbringing was wrong. He grew up with wrong ethics , his family never considered this little mistakes, they were normal for them , but priya , made him realize he was doing wrong . that was the reason he denied to talk with her when she asked him if he was doing wrong. A fight was going on between his head and heart , his brain was telling him that what he was doing was not unethical but at heart he was having a feeling that he was doing something wrong. Priya changed him. She made him learn that a little wound also gives pains like a deep one , difference is only in the intensity. Priya made him learn that , a little wound if not taken care properly can take someone's life also.

Siddhant got arrested and also punished according to the law.

AN UNETHICAL PRACTISE CALLS FOR PUNISHMENT , WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE IT BY IT'S INTENSITY . WHO EVER PRACTISES UNETHICAL , THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED WHETHER IT IS YOUR LOVE OR FRIEND OR CLOSET PERSON OR YOU JUST KNOW. NEVER ENCOURAGE ANY KIND OF UNETHICAL PRACTISE. REMEMBER A SMALL HOLE CAN LEAD TO A DEVASTATION.