Why is smoking allowed in BB house?

prettyinred thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Smoking is as much a vice as drinking is.   Kushal said he came to the BB house to get over his addiction of drinking.  But why does BB allow smoking in the BB house?
I watched the live feed 2 days back and saw Pratyusha and Kamya smoking near the washroom (both shared a cig).   

I think BB should disallow smoking as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Cuz they are both worthless, to say the least.
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No wonder ---they both are only smoking --and not smoking hot !!@-
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If BB enforces a ban on smoking I am dead sure it will hard to find contestants for the show..🤣

Edited by meghan11 - 10 years ago
niknid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i could give you some insight having been a smoker for a super long time. Alcohol actually alters your state of mind, your balance, your mind's control over your senses, reflexes and bodily functions. You are not yourself and can also actually be a nuisance to others when high. Smoking does nothing of that sort it gives you a nicotine rush that relieves stress and is an addictive compound. You can have several a day and not be a nuisance to others (the smoke smell does not linger too long and a cordoned off area ensures that others are not exposed to second hand smoke). Smoking only harms you and not others, and you are also in control of your actions therefore you are yourself for he sake of the show. When you're drunk you cant really be fun to watch on the show, Smoking withdrawal can also be agitating therefore, if you cut people off their smokes it takes them a few months to recuperate. So you would just have a lot of medically agitated and anxious participants
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cos BB like dope...

I think half the industry is filled with smokers, incl women so I they don't allow they won't find namoonas for their show...
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chill ,  mostly everyone in the house smokes ,  shilpa , armaan , tanisha , apruva . its not something new...
last season ppl smoke .. season before that  ppl smoked.. 
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
frankly, its not a prison. why should big boss control the contestants' personal choices.
-Rocky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its Bigg Boss house, and not a drug rehabilitation center- So you will see people smoking in the Live feeds but not on the actual telecast of the show, which in my opinion is OK.

And even Kushal was given a bottle of the choicest whiskey when he asked Bigg Boss he wants to leave, that is the reason he is still in the house. Dont you see he looks drunk while walking and talking...😛😉
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pratyusha and kamya are immoral