Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

First of all more den qh dis forum pisses me off... i think i also watched qh yesterday. there was no bg...it was a simple sad tune... uff... n dilshad saying who will take care of my zoya n den ayaan giving glass of water means he will be there as a friend for zoya.. n all those who r saying to see d past records of gul.. then i must suggest pls u guys see... whatever may be d story.. leads are never seperated...
n newbies who are telling dey luv asya but spreading negativity continuously in d forum... pls can u guys pls buzz off... asya is d end game... if u think we r in an illusion let us stay here where majority is hopeful for asya n u guys can find another place...

Wohi tu Gul's past shows never had sooo much negatvity🤢even when there was separation, she showed logically and they would still be together. This QH God knows what she is showing.

I agree tooo much negativity on the forum😡

First of all more den qh dis forum pisses me off... i think i also watched qh yesterday. there was no bg...it was a simple sad tune... uff... n dilshad saying who will take care of my zoya n den ayaan giving glass of water means he will be there as a friend for zoya.. n all those who r saying to see d past records of gul.. then i must suggest pls u guys see... whatever may be d story.. leads are never seperated...
n newbies who are telling dey luv asya but spreading negativity continuously in d forum... pls can u guys pls buzz off... asya is d end game... if u think we r in an illusion let us stay here where majority is hopeful for asya n u guys can find another place...

yaah all of in this forum so pissing i hate this ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

You people just can't seem to get over that interview still right??/IF she says something against the fans theres a  problem and now if she says in favor still you HAVE to find flaws.

i don't know what is their probleme i hate this people😡😡
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope Zoya goes back to KM and Karan gets well soon!!
Tfs :)
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wohi tu Gul's past shows never had sooo much negatvity🤢even when there was separation, she showed logically and they would still be together. This QH God knows what she is showing.

I agree tooo much negativity on the forum😡

yaa even i m not liking d track but ppl shud understand ki gul will nt show asya for 1 year just for time pass...

You people just can't seem to get over that interview still right??/IF she says something against the fans theres a  problem and now if she says in favor still you HAVE to find flaws.

Who is finding faults. But isn't it absurd that after all the uproar the actors statement takes a 360 degree turn. ðŸ˜†  Like the saying goes-ab pachtane se kya fayda jab chidiya chug gayi khet. ðŸ˜›
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diviya27

yaah all of in this forum so pissing i hate this😡

yaah di n not only newbies but some old members are spreading negativity n are sitting with popcorn to enjoy d panic 😡

yaah di n not only newbies but some old members are spreading negativity n are sitting with popcorn to enjoy d panic 😡

today i foun a member so negative yaan yaa they enjoy the panic😡 i think they are like gul😆
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Who is finding faults. But isn't it absurd that after all the uproar the actors statement takes a 360 degree turn.😆 Like the saying goes-ab pachtane se kya fayda jab chidiya chug gayi khet.😛

well i m nt supporting surbhi here ... but she said she will enjoy wid new ppl but if she is nt having fun here... wat is her fault... she expected something which is nt happening... its as simple as dat...
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i don't mean to offend any of surbhi fans. But this girl keep changing her statements in every interview and this is not the first time ðŸ˜• She repeat this pattern every single time. today she'll say something and next day it will be something totally opposite ðŸ˜³
i know thats her opinion and she's free to change it whenever she feels like. But i find this frustrating and its getting really hard to tell when she's lying and when she's being truthful.