Frequent Posters

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
interesting, different and great!! 😃 Edited by vaishnavi22 - 10 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Green ji!!! Woohoo, guess who is back...

Yes yes yes, aap bhi yahan, mein bhi yahan aur hum sab yahan 😃
I knew it that we could not stay away from each other for too long, iss liye toh you are here with another creative piece of work. 🥳

I'm more motivated to do things that your bhaijaan is against, mazaa hi kuch aur hai (This is so typical Zoya. And for that, we all love her to do things that pisses off Mr. Khan) 😳😆

she heard the sound of a car pulling over outside (Something in my head told me that this cannot be Dilshaad ammi...Woh kya hai na, our brains are trained to sense that something is coming up) 😆

Anyway my plan was to scare Phuphi, not you," (Bechari Dilshaad ammi...Zoya tum bhi na) 

Only you can come up with an unusual theme like Halloween Horror 😆 I like though! 
Its different and refreshing from the usual stuff. 
Why did you stop there...??? 😡 Ek hint bhi nahin ke agle update mein kya hone wala hai...Not fair!  Thank you so much for this. Its really really really nice. You never fail us to smile while reading your stories. 😊 

Special thanks to Anushree 🤗  I guess, Green ji wants us to spam her 😆
Update update update, jaldi jaldi jaldi 

P.S. Thanks for the PM! 😃
Edited by me2you - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
"Scare my mother?! Whose heart is still recovering from a gunshot wound from not too long ago? Aap kitni irresponsible ho Miss Farooqui! Allah ka lakh lakh shukr hai ke main pehle aagaya. I managed to save Ammi from receiving that horrible scare that I got," Asad bit out in anger, as he got up from the sofa. He walked over to the area in front of the main door to pick up the briefcase he had dropped in horror earlier.
"You got a horrible scare when you thought I was dead?" Zoya asked, a tinge of triumph in her voice. She looked earnestly at Asad who froze for a second, but then resumed picking up his briefcase and walking off, ignoring her completely.

loved this part 😆
Zoya crying Wolf Wolf? 🤣 
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer... 😊
Loved it 👏 

Do continue ASAP!
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Zoya is so irresponsible. 😆

Do u guys celebrate Halloween in India too?!?
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!  zoya...😆

whats next??

update soon..
Homeslice thumbnail
Green ji,
Hum phir se waapas aye :P

YAYYYE AWESOME Jaldi update karna :)

Nisha
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Yay yay yay🥳🤪i can't believe how happy i was seeing that my dear sweet "goingreen" wrote something...i had an instant smile on my face😃and i just rushed to read your story😳

I am glad my constant nagging and pestering could get you to finally pen down your ideas😆
Comin to the story it was amazing as usual...you are best at your forte...no one does romantic comedy better than you(waise you are best at other stuff too especially emotional scenes which we have seen in your stories"
I loved the concept of halloween only you could have thought about that😆
I love how you show small little things and use technology in your stories...girls whatsapping their pics and chatting lol that is so us😆you make us connect to small little day to day things and i love that
Tabhi toh! I'm more motivated to do things that your bhaijaan is against, mazaa hi kuch aur hai
Typical zoya kuch bhi karegi asad ko pareshan karne ke liye😆
I knew it the moment zoya thought that she would try her look with dilshad i knew that asad will be the one to walk on her pretending to be a corpse😆
Oh man she really did scare asad😆he dropped his suitcase😆poor asad and zoya always lands herself in trouble...
oh i loved how asad cupped zoya's face and asked what she was upto and i especially loved how he tried to hide how shaken he was😳
So he did understnad that it was all a prank without even zoya uttering a word😆
man i expected him to shout but he didn't..i guess he was a little too scared after seeing zoya like that
"You got a horrible scare when you thought I was dead?" 
oh i want to see what asad has to say to this...so asad was so scared after seeing zoya like a corpse and all zoya can think is about her makeup😆
continue soon 
And thanku so much for dedicating this story to me...i can't believe how happy this makes to have been dedicated a story by the marvellous storyteller "goingreen"
continue soon...can't wait for the next part
love you🤗
p.s.-green for you😳

You have no idea how pleasing your comment is to my eyes hahaha. Glad you liked my idea of incorporating Halloween into the story haha, wanted to bring more of Zoya's quirky ways to light (: Yeah show mein yeh log technology ka sahi istimaal nahi karte hahaha so I do it in my stories :p

Glad you liked it!! And you're welcome about the dedication thing haha, you're always so sweet about my work anyway (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Woohoo!!! I will be back... Res :)

me2you ji!! Aap res karke kahan bhaag gayi?! I wanna read your comment!! Hahaha.
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

"Scare my mother?! Whose heart is still recovering from a gunshot wound from not too long ago? Aap kitni irresponsible ho Miss Farooqui! Allah ka lakh lakh shukr hai ke main pehle aagaya. I managed to save Ammi from receiving that horrible scare that I got," Asad bit out in anger, as he got up from the sofa. He walked over to the area in front of the main door to pick up the briefcase he had dropped in horror earlier.
"You got a horrible scare when you thought I was dead?" Zoya asked, a tinge of triumph in her voice. She looked earnestly at Asad who froze for a second, but then resumed picking up his briefcase and walking off, ignoring her completely.

loved this part 😆
Zoya crying Wolf Wolf? 🤣 

Hahaha glad you liked it (: We all know about the boy who cried wolf, now we know about the Zoya who cried corpse :p