dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys..as per hindu norms...kuldevi puja is very very auspicious ahd important done with utmost care...My point is this puja ia done only by women of that house and that too married one...no not even engaged can do this pooja..or if an engaged couple does it also. ? They have to do it only in couples. ?.moreover..any devis pooja is done by a married women only amd she then wears the sindoor as a prashad..the kuldevis puja toh specially u have many nirms and disciplines to follow...any devis pooja is condidered complete only after sporting the sindoor. ?.actually laksmi tedevi maasvaashirwaad is sindoor only. ?.even widows dont do devi maa puja in a big way...so consider..now astha is neither married...not a member of that house..neithe engaged to anyone nor r ashlok a couple...I dunno what cvs will show but..fact is this...mangla mam is married so still she coukd have sat with her hubby or do the pooja but aastha...so guys what r ur views... 😃now what situations can we have...I am sure they both will have to sit as couple...theyvwill have to fake it I guess 😃 Edited by dreamyjennice - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I agree with ur views.
And let's see what cv's have planned.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Thesaurus

I agree with ur views.
And let's see what cv's have planned.

will we have a chennai express scene 😆
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for the explanation

Marriage track on way...🥳 ..
CV'z took yr suggestion to heart.😛..in giving these two a room☺️ 🤣

Nirnjn will blackmail Avdhootji...Get my plot of land..or no marriage😆
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-dreamyjennice

will we have a chennai express scene 😆

Me waiting😆
dreamyjennice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sofna

Thank u for the explanation

Marriage track on way...🥳 ..
CV'z took yr suggestion to heart.😛..in giving these two a room☺️ 🤣

Nirnjn will blackmail Avdhootji...Get my plot of land..or no marriage😆

dont no about track but I think they may fake as engaged couple...mrg is too far off as yet...and astha parents would stand by her side rather than bend down to niranjan...I just lovd her pArents 😃
kiransk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 i have not seen channei express

but what i think   this is all Niranjan's plan to use shlok and aastha as mohra and black mail avdhoot for getting plot.

I think looking to aastha  family's ethics they will not   surrender to agnihotris.AND STORY GOES ON... 
dreamyjennice thumbnail
What so many views and ni just 2 , 3 coments. ?.plz do share even if u dont agree orvu have any doubts or can create...ur own funny situation. ?.I dont mind at all ...just feel free...
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...sending us to dreamland? they will be faking as couple? would love to see...
Diamond_14 thumbnail
would love to have chennai express scene but that would be going too far but they probably fake as a couple who is engaged or about to get married...