Posted: 10 years ago
                                                 Welcome To
                 The FC of Godess
                  Radha.

Edited by SilverFairy - 10 years ago

TV Shows of Srishty Rode

• Page 1 of 1

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi UmeedPunar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed   [ Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Forum ]

Role:Sarita Raj Jakhotia
Sarita, a beautiful girl from a rich family, dreamt that a prince charming would come to marry her. When she marries Raj, her dreams were shattered when she realized that Raj doesn't love her and his heart still beats for Divya.

Shobha Somnath KiShobha Somnath Ki   [ Shobha Somnath Ki Forum ]

Role:Shobha Chalukya 
Plays the role of Shobha post leap who strives for the protection of the Somnath temple for Mohammed Ghaznavi

Yeh Ishq HaayeYeh Ishq Haaye   [ Yeh Ishq Haaye Forum ]

Role:Manjari
A 20 year old college going girl living in Agra. She is very popular in the neighborhood. A born romantic, generous at heart and very impulsive by nature, she is the kind who can almost always justify the MEANS for a worthy END, which most of the times is not agreed or accepted by others. She lives for the moment and believes in enjoying it to the fullest. She would lie when it suits her, would exploit her friends when she needs them, would start fights and quarrels and still get away with all that and be everybodys favourite. Loves music and is the agony aunt for all her friends. She herself believes that love is something that happens at the first-sight and that rest of the kinds of love are nothing but a compromise. She keeps a maun vrat on every Wednesday, for her love, and thats the day when everyone has a chance to get back at her, the only day that anyone can win an argument with her. For her, God exists only to fulfill our desires and wishesso she goes to him only when she needs him. Rest of the time she believes he shouldnt be disturbed as he has lots of people to take care of. Her biggest fantasy is to fall in love at the first sight and to take her guy for a ride on a moonlit night. With her doing the riding bit and the guy holding her tight from behind...

News About Sristhy Playing Goddess Radha

Srishty Rode to play 'Radha' in Zee TV's 'Chhoti Bahu'

Srishty Rode will enter Zee TV's 'Chhoti Bahu' as Radha

All the viewers are aware that Prachin Chauhan will be essaying the character of 'Krishna' in the popular Zee TV show, 'Chotti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi' and today we are unveiling the name of 'Krishna ki Radha' on the show.

The role of parallel lead will be played by 'Srishty Rode', who will be 'Radhika' in the popular show. She will walk the earth and go to protagonist Radhika's house. Srishty's character will be bubbly , chirpy and an eternal optimist.

Tellbuzz tried to get in touch with Srishty , but she was unavailble for the comment. Srishty was last seen in  Zee TV's ' Shobha Somnath Ki'.

22 .f.a.c.t.s.a.b.o.u.t.s.r.i.s.h.t.y

• She is a happy go lucky girl , fun loving & joyful .
  • She is a very humble person.
  • She loves to laugh & enjoy life.
  • She loves CHOCOLATES more than her life .. when she went to Dubaai she brought chocolates of around 18 thousand rupee.
  • She has no brother .. so since childhood every year she ties her first Rakhi to Ganpati ji as she believes He is saving him form every danger just the way a sister expects on this day from her brother.
  • She gets very embarrassed when anyone talks about her weight.
  • She really enjoys spending time on sets.
  • Her fav prankster on set after her & Karan is Abhi.
  • On shoots she likes to click funny pictures of her co starts & also get her pictures too.
  • She is a workaholic & gets bored when there is nothing to do.
  • She has never worn a sari in real life other than until PV.
  • At first her father was against her entering the glam world but later she got the approval with her skills.
  • When she was finalized for SKK she wanted to surprise her father but the channel had already informed him .
  • Her father filmed her while SSK & both were nervous.
  • She wanted to play a lead role after Kumkum & Kkusum .
  • She is single.
  • Yet she has already fallen in Love once but she states it was just infatuation. & she enjoyed the phase too much.
  • She wants to fall in Love & get married too.
  • To her marriage is an one time affair.
  • When she was asked about her dream role , her reply was : If I was given a chance, I would love to work in 'Balika Vadhu' as Anandi. Everybody knows her and the character is something really different on the show."
  • She appreciates her fans very much indeed.
  • She is an ardent follower of India Forums !
Members List:
1. SilverFairy.
2. sherlock
4.SAnonymous
5.karsuh
6. ...Jes...
Edited by SilverFairy - 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!! 
Count me in. ðŸ˜Š
I Sent The FC To Srishty To Twitter As Well.
I Hope She Likes It.😳

This Is The First Time Ever I Talked To Tv Star.

I Was Really Scared.
😳
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Was Really Scared.
😳

Fairy, if  a star's on Twitter, its with the understanding that his/her fans will talk to her. ðŸ˜Š