Arakshi; kuch un kaha part 4 last part

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PART4

He drive very rash, Sakshi don't know why he is angry on her? She try to call her memory and try hard to remember anything, but its vein, she can't remember anything, she just start praying in heart.

I want to go to hospital, she said to him he said nothing even not nodding
she a bit confuse is he take her their or not.
He take her to her house when he stopped, she seeing his with enquiringly eyes, he ignore her glare, close the engine, come out and reach her side, open her door and allow her to come out.

She get no choice take a deep breath, she come out the vehicle but surprise to see that he also follow her, NOw she start more confuse but continue walking towards her house while she open the door they both enter inside and after lock the door he turn to her side with his same angry look.

Now, she fade up for his angry look, she look him return and gather her courage and said
"Meri samajh main nahi aa raha kay main nay kiya kiya hay jo tum itna gussa ker rahay ho"

Arjun said, " tum aapnay aap ko kiya samjhte ho, koi tarzan ho ya hercules, ek chipkali say to tumhari jaan nikal jaati hay, how dare you enter that house? auto wale say bachnay kay liyay tum sindoor and mungle sutter ka sahara layti ho, magar tum ko zara bhi andaza hay kay tum nay uss ghar main dakhil ho kar kitni bari bewaqoffi ka saboot diya hay, tum ko kuch bhi nahi nahi pata, bus ghuss gai under wo to sukker karo kay tum boli kuch nahi aur wo jo kuch table dhaka lagnay say gira uss ki wajah say wo bhaag gaya, uss nay socha kay sayed koi aur aaya hay jessay shree aachanak pohach gaya tha iss liyay uss nay bhagnay main hi aapni baqa samjhi
 Arjun just blast on her with anger and every word he say she feel goose bump

He is absolutely right she never think about it she just go inside because she worried about shree, she try to tell this but he continue

"Do you know in that house he killed husband and wife and their teenage daughter," and daughter not only killed but before killing her,  he raped her, two three times,  the death timing of her parents and her difference is 10 hours, so 10 hours he torture her and raped her we find that innocent girl dead body tied up with ropes on her bed in very bad condition. do you know?

Saying this Arjun saw in her eyes, which is wide open for this sudden information, she just start stepping back in shock, What she hear she have no idea what happen there, she think nothing just make her self fool and go inside.  Arjun is right if she speak or if she just try to call shree and killer hear her voice and catch her sooo

she just hit her back for wall and stand still, Arjun keep looking her shock position, this is very important for her to realize what a big mistake she already done?  He knew that time she just think about shree but in future she has to be careful, she is  beautiful, gorgeous and innocent, He can't take risk anything happen with her,  why, he don't know? HE feel his heart is heavy while seen her crying badly and when she came to him and hug in hospital, he assure her but after a while ayesha and liza comes and give him complete report than he feel cold run goes in spine and that's time he think if killer saw sakshi  there and catch her as well what happen next ?  this question mad him, and when killer attack him and she scream his name and the way killer look her, that look make him angry and with anger he didn't allow that killer to survive hew just shoot him straght.

But now, HE seen her shock and thought he need to be relax her otherwise she living life under a fear may be for sometime but because of that fear she lost her magnetic smile who give him energy  yes he admit this in heart that her smile give him power.

Arjun comes toward to her put his hand on her shoulder, she feel his hand and her eyes start filling with water its look beautiful her big eyes soon fill and start pouring on her cheek, he wipe her tears, under his touch she just burst her crying and telling him
You are right Arjun i am such a fool; before she say more he pull her and hug her tight,she need this, she just buried her face in his chest, he don't want to stop crying him, just stand still and waited to calm her down.

After sometime she quite and understand that she is in his arms, he held her very gently like she is very precious thing for him, she feel shy and her face become pick, she try to apart for him.

HE also feel her silence so he loose his hold and bent himself to look her face which is become pink for their close intimacy, he like her this way of shyness, looking her in this condition, his heart want to do some more, all his desire come  in front of his and appeal do something.

Her body start trembling under his graze, she also like stand in this way her heart beat in different way and soon it increased, she feel melt down her self than suddenly she feel his breath on her cheeks she bent her face more but he chin up and see straight in her eyes and whispered
"i can't bare if something happen to you? sakshi  i don't know why but its true i can't see you crying
so, promise me that you take care of your self and always take care of your beautiful eyes as well"
Saying this he kissed her eyes softly and make her shy and she hid her face in her palms. He smile on her gesture.
HE release her and said, "sakshi go and change than we go to see shree"
She about to go than he again pull her she is not ready so result fell on his arm.

She looked at him like ask him why he do this?
he smile and open his hand in front of her she surprises to see her bracelet place on his palm
He hold her hand and make to wear that in her hand very lovely way
she seen him like fall in love with him, she give him smile and said  THANKS ARJUN I AM VERY HAPPY THIS IS MY MUM LAST  GIFT

She go inside to make her self ready and arjun sitting out side thinking, she is gorgeous and innocent and her smile also energetic, she had a soft heart as well. he want to become her friend .
Faith smile on his thinking because they don't know friendship is the first step of love and after friendship love comes

WE KNOW AND BELIEF THAT

PYAR KIYA NAHI JAATA HO JAATA HAY
DIL DIYA NAHI JAATA HO JAATA HAY

so i finish this short story how you feel like or don't like
waiting for your comment
please do comments

thanks
Rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres..
Amazing story...
A very nice and beautiful concept i must say...
you very nicely justified Arjun's anger at the end...!!
Amazing work...!!
😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope ki ya cont but a really a nife stry

PAdke mazza agaya
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update ... Plz can u give the link of second and third part ... Plz :)
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwssmmm story
lovely

Thanks dear 😃