Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

yep...finally aastha shuts shlok...

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the epi today...not talking about anything else...just thashlok...wow...firstvof all astha was the wrong one here barging into some guys room without permission...bad manners..surely..shlok shouting on her was right...but what astha did was again right...putting a blanket on shivering shlok was humanly good...but ethically...touching a sleeping man for whatever reason is surely not correct esp when u r in a place like agnihitri house and a man ..or rather hottie mcp like shlok...there was no need to hold his hand..she coukd have just put the blanket on and left...though I loved the scene ..my romantic mind wanted more..
Then again that pinning the wall scene was good..oops..mystery galore..how can astha the curious girl let go by poking her nose...but I liked it when she said...upfront y she was watching the open door...god how shlok intimidates her...poor soul astha..and the way he corners her angrilly... 😳 my romantic mind goes boom...sigh it ends too early for my taste..but..then he took her to the museum...surely thats would I call that antique room..woha these agnihotris r quite smart...sab kuch decor ke liye ghar mein hi...wow..
Then comes my oow...what the hell was that...omg...I too was shouting exactly like astha as if the lizardvhas fallen on me...gosh I would have toh fainted...atleast astha didn't. She just caught another lizard mr shlok in processouch...pooor shlok was caught...I was waiting for that damn shirt to tear open...but it didnt..
The way astha was pulling his shirt and screaming I tht wahh abhi shirt bhi fatega and ek hug bhi mikega...sigh kuch nahi hua...but it was such a cute scene...for a change...it was as if shlok understood it was because if lizard...I swear he tried hard to stiffle his smirk and keep an hard face...avi is surely turning inti one of my favs now...but best was for me the end...where in astha says she would avoidvas much to be with him 8r near him..it was already bad that she was talking to him and that from now on she would stay far off from him and whattt the..shlok clean bold...he was shocked rooted..her words of staying away hit him real hard...I think in few min it felt as if he had stopped breathing...he couldnt imagine this being true..and it hit him still harder that he was affected. Hmm so first stage of attraction...he still cant fathoj how and wheh this girl got so seeped in his mind that her staying away is a jolt to him making him standstill. ?.hold on does she really mean this...avi exp spot on...he didnt liie it one bit...and when astha says him to move..lhes still like man r u serious..its not a joke right..haha..astha gave him his own medicine of standoffishness today...and the way he was shockingly watching her...leaving...I could see his fury rising. How dare she..and this time he was sure she meant it..shlok u deserved it boy fully..., muaah astha ...u kicked his ego a big time...hes not gonna leave u now..precap...was wow again...his controlled fury..anger at her dare ...to affect him...to shock him..well astha babes its not over yet..you just cant kiss and forget babes...the raging hottie is wounded..lhe won't let u go unscathingly...overall quite an entertaining epi for me...I amm hooked...precaps r killing...

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
😳😳 loved ur post...agree to each n every point😳
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe she almost tore his shirt off that too over a fake lizard😆. I loved how Shlok supported her over his annoying freaky mom and yes! I also loved how she gave it back to him. But but! Iska anjam accha nahin hoga use liye.  Also, why wasn't Shlok excusing himself when she said to get out of her way. Yeah yeah he didn't want her to leave☺️
And I loved the blanket scene😳
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
OMG caaant wait fooor tommorow 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
It was a ashlokias epi. 
omgg and the precap was just...
haiii can't wait for 2morrow...
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post n the epi too
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved the blanket scene (even though she did't hv 2 enter his room, it was sweet of her 2 taking care of him) & the wall 1, I was so happy that Shlok was talking in favor of Astha even though he did it bcoz if his mom, poor girl, she was stuck between them. OMG, the lizard scene was so cute & funny, I've also shouted as I was in her place! LOL
I just loved the ending, where Astha talked against his words, & he was socked 2 heart these words from her, still he was silent & was looking at her when she was going. i guess the trip track will start form tomorrow, can't wait ! 😃
Avinash was looking hot in black, I really liked today epi!!! 😊
Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post my dear
loved Ashlok today
I loved how Shlok stood with Aastha against his mom. He is getting possessive and he doesn't know it 😆

I couldn't believe Aastha didn't mind entering the lion's den.😆
 She seriously was wrong in that. No one enters someone's room without permission. Shlok was right in yelling at her.
but glad that happened because we get a lovely scene where Aastha is covering Shlok awww that was just so cute. The way she checked to see if he had fever and touched his forehead😳

Another mistake by Aastha. When she peeked through that door. Man this girl doesn't learn from her mistakes.
loved how Shlok pinned her to the wall
Shlok can't talk without touching her
He could have scolded her without pinning her but he couldn't help it. He wanted a chance to touch her so why not 😆

Aastha and the lizard
OMG hilarious🤣
I loved that scene the way she hugged him and held his shirt
I swear it looked like she was trying to rip his shirt off LOL
and how I wish she did 🤣
Shlok's expression like WTH this girl is crazy.

Loved Avinash's expression when she said she will stay far from him
He really didn't want her to leave
the poor guy couldn't even move after what she said LOL
He just stood there like a statue 🤓

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

Precap was hot

asthachas shown the raging bull a red cloth 😆
dreamyjennice thumbnail