Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I like it. Didn't find anything extra ordinary though. Starts off with a bang...Love the beginning music but Gets too thanda in between. 

Maybe will like it more after I listen couple of times. Always happens with me๐Ÿ˜†

Ranveer looks good to my surprise.
Edited by Arshi.K. - 10 years ago

You eat from the toilet๐Ÿคข

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWFUL CHOREOGRAPHY.
Ranveer is really fugly and the close up of him makes me want to cringe, he isn't good looking or charming.

the only part of the dance which was good was the beginning when he comes forward rest was so bad, who did the terrible choreography?

the song is a turn of and aditya narayan's voice doesn't suit ranveer.

and can SLB tell me why Ranveer got no hair on his chest but got hair around his armpits and he got a huge beard, yuck. He is the worst looking SLB hero.

all SLB heros till date looked good and charming Ranveer just isn't suited for a slb movie.
Edited by Crystal__ - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This guy can dance* really well yaar  Edited by DAKDAK - 10 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's weird. I found the song just OK,  but LOVED Ranveer's dance. He's very energetic and charismatic---though to me he has no romantic appeal at all.
I LOVE Aditya's voice, which has much of the sunny happiness of his fathers, but it seemed a bit "light" for Ranveer.
All the muscle man posing junk just seemed a lousy substitute for real choreography, and really do women actually CARE so much about male body parts in isolation (unless there's a problem which we notice immediately)? That seems to be more of a thing men are into with women.

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is Aditya Narayan Not Udit ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Crystal we know he is 'fugly' you can't find anything positive to say about him to say.
Meherbaan thumbnail
why are they promoting this as a masala comedy isn't it a period love story?
Meherbaan thumbnail
@Essensce
If you find him the eptiome of beauty then good for you but I find him really fugly and unattractive, hair in armpits, a big beard and hairless chest what exactly is SLB trying to portray???
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A Young Salman Khan (90s begin 00s) would have created  Magic in this Song ๐Ÿ‘ 

Ranveer is good, great screen presence,energetic,and love the brushing steps ๐Ÿ˜† 

wish Deepz was in the song though