Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Purva-

So we've all been complaining about the BB house this year and how it looks so messy. Despite the fact that the designers have gone through the pains of giving the house a post-modern touch, the over-use of the Dali influence has taken away from the glamor of the house instead of adding to it. It is like a mish-mash of parts badly put together. Individually each part is beautiful but taken in its entirety it is an overwhelming eyesore.

Yet that is not the reason why the house is so tacky. This year entire attention and time seems to have been spent on designing a Chalet for the show's host, who uses it every weekend. One look at this house would make even the Jannat house seem like the poor aunt from the slums.

Couldn't agree with you more!😊

Budgeting issues will have an impact on this season and viewers have to bear with crampy views and feel!

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And he has a double bed in there in his house.  I wonder why ? :P --@

This house shows who is real bigg boss.

The bigg boss of the show might be living in one bedroom apartment next to Salman's house ------

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

And he has a double bed in there in his house.  I wonder why ? :P --@

This house shows who is real bigg boss.

The bigg boss of the show might be living in one bedroom apartment next to Salman's house ------

Big Boss and Warden have two  small cots in  two little corner rooms in Jahannum! 😛
J-SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Big Boss and Warden have two  small cots in  two little corner rooms in Jahannum! 😛

I'm sure bigg boss and warden share a room ðŸ˜‰
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

jaab mey bb house dekhti hu,mujhe bohot ghutan si hoti hey:s

Completely agree, i watch bigg boss reason its my favorite. but the feeling of being inside such house is really disappointing. There is no open area where housemates can  roam around take small walks, like ppl used to have in previous area. The interiors of house are totally suffocating.

Although i didn't like salman's area's interiors too. You visit any new sample flat, i feel one can find better interiors than this.

Its only housemates who are keeping me fixed to tv, otherwise house is itself a blunder. Its ultra modern or contemporary. Like they might have taken a high profile interior designer who focused only on contemporary theme but forgot to make it more lively and warm.