Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are television actors better than BW actors? - Page 2

Poll

Are they?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
hell yeh! Karan Singh Grover is better than idiots like imran khan and people like surbhi/drashti/sanaya are better than the likes of sonam kapoor!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: K.Sean

Karan Singh Grover is a better actor than most BW actors. But that can't be said about all TV actors.. I mean there is a Soaptea too. So I feel both the industries overall have excellent and terrible actors..

but don't u think ksg is better than soap tea?
This content was originally posted by: vedant123

Me too... Did you watch yesterday's episode with Ranbir! That was just AWESOME😆

guthi is truly amazing😆
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But except for SRK, Vidya and Sushant why didn't any of the other TV stars ever make a mark in Bollywood? all the famous stars have tried their hands in the Bollywood business but failed miserably and came back to the small screen. If they were so talented and beautiful why couldn't they make their mark? Some even had powerful backers like Prachi. It's very easy to dismiss Bollywood stars and but it's very hard to replicate what they have.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tantal

But except for SRK, Vidya and Sushant why didn't any of the other TV stars ever make a mark in Bollywood? all the famous stars have tried their hands in the Bollywood business but failed miserably and came back to the small screen. If they were so talented and beautiful why couldn't they make their mark? Some even had powerful backers like Prachi. It's very easy to dismiss Bollywood stars and but it's very hard to replicate what they have.

Kaha jee rahe Ho!???

How can you forget THE BARUN BOPTI! SRK, Sushant and Vidya are NOTHING infront of him! HE IS A STAR
tantal thumbnail
^^ True. And how can I forget Mr.Dulcolax GS. Bollywood is just waiting for their entry to redefine stardom.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Actually there a lot of TV actors with more talent and sometimes looks tha BW actors.

I really love Viraf Patel and Kavi Shastri as actors and find them more swoon-worthy than Ranbir. But hey! that's just me.

I think Sanaya, Drashti, Neha Bamb, that girl from Kajjal, that actress from Kareena kareena, simone singh, etc are some of the more beautiful girls. 

I love KSG too. He's really got the whole package and could go far if he gets the right offers.

And I agree with MrsMalhotra...she's right. SRK and Vidya--stars from TV are superstars today ...so you never know.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Soap tea take themselves way too seriously ... They are just as good as the last soap after that ppl forget them ...apart frm fangurls, they was so much hoo haaa abt Ksg debut but later found himsrlft back on TV lol I'm sure it will be the same with Popat as well. 

Well the soap girls are pretty ...but have you seen them dress off screen , gosh collage girls have better dressing sense, totally behan jis . BW is all abt image ... These girls can't last a day in BW
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

But then why don't you see that even so many BW actors couldnt do anything there! So according to you they are equivalent to TV actors 😆
tantal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pikachu.

But then why don't you see that even so many BW actors couldnt do anything there! So according to you they are equivalent to TV actors 😆

Sure. the failed BW actors are in the same position as the TV stars who made unsuccessful journeys to Bollywood. But considering that in 25+ of indian soaps and 100's of TV stars only 2-3 had made a successful shift to BW shows that TV and Bollywood mediums are very different. Just because one has hit TV show doesn't mean he will make it in BW. So the question of better or worse doesn't arise since the TV stars almost always fail in Mumbai.