pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey! Okay I'm here after a super long time!! Guys where are you please yaar be more active! 😃Okay after watching today's episode I really think Sanya is one of the best in terms of a contestant! She was patient, mature and practical throughout the task. 👏 Before I used to think she might get eliminated soon for her non drama nature which I personally admire in that kid and of course I wasn't familiar with her skills as much due to her less appearance! 😉 But yeah today she confidently worked hard and gave that custard dessert idea without moaning tension or worries!! She is such a patient girl!! No offence but all the girls were crying when they lost ... It's okay baacho you have to get used to all this to be in the competition! 😊 Then we had Sanya who was so calm and looked a bit dejected but took it maturely! 👏 Even my favourite Harshika cutie pie was looking a bit lost...tensed today she wasn't as lively and confident as she normally is...hmmm...god bless her...I know she has the potential too but I hope she comes back with a bang very soon! Ahhh those comments she made balle balle and all that awww 😳 Harshika was my most favourite but now I saw so much amazing cooking attitude that I have to say Sanya is added to my list. Both are strong contestants and I'm rooting for them two together! 😃 Out of the boys they all are good but Sartak is best! Will have to think about others soon! 😆 So much talent hahah 😳
Anyways hope you enjoyed my post! Sorry if I offended! Totally my personal opinion 😉! Do comment and like! Thanks! 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dats true...I m impressed with her attitude..she never croes or blame others..she just concentrate on her work