Chhan Chhan

mohit and sanaya famaily together

Mahathi.papai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 mohit  famaily came  to sanaya home to see  sanaya . sanaya mum opeing the door everone  stitting talking mohit lokking here and there  mohit  sister see you looking for sanaya  mohit smileπŸ˜† sanaya   came down pink  saree  😊 starting at her  mohit give message to sanaya  lokking beautiful   .  sanaya brother romenic star brother youπŸ˜ƒ everone  haveing lunch finallu mohit have to go  mum me and sanaya go to  coffe shop   they  went   so baby  what  about honeymoon mohit you promise me tale me to swizland  i known we will celebration fright night there  sanaya get shy😳 sorry my  spelling be wrong corret me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is  this  any segment?? SBB or  SBS?πŸ˜•
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what?what?what?... 
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Haila!!! is this a dream u had or what ??? 
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok,so what are u trying to say?
I'm confused...
πŸ˜•
BSlovesSI thumbnail
want to  see sarun togeher😊😊😊😊...its only u r dream...😑😑😑😑😑
MaryJane13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. What the hell's going on? πŸ˜†
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What is Thisss...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
had u dreamt of them last night or you are day dreaming about Monaya's propsal sceneπŸ˜•
gunurlove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BSlovesSI

want to  see sarun togeher😊😊😊😊...its only u r dream...😑😑😑😑😑

For this  you should watch I-F segment where Sanaya is opening gifts from fans. Part-2...u will get your reply very nicely there...πŸ˜ƒ
gunurlove thumbnail
[QUOTE=Mahathi.papai] mohit  famaily came  to sanaya home to see  sanaya . sanaya mum opeing the door everone  stitting talking mohit lokking here and there  mohit  sister see you looking for sanaya  mohit smileπŸ˜†OKK now i got it...i think you have written this Para to recheck your spellings and rectify the mistakes...dont worry i will...First off all..mohit' famaily (family) came  to sanaya's home to see  sanaya . sanaya's mum (MOM) opeing (Opened) the door ,everone  (everyone) stitting  (Sitting) talking mohit  lokking  (Looking) here and theremohit  (Mohit's) sister see you looking for sanaya  (Sorry i didnt get this)..mohit smile 😊
sanaya   came down (in) pink  saree   πŸ˜³ starting (Staring) at her  mohit gives message to sanaya  lokking   (looking) beautiful   .  sanaya brother romenic star brother you  πŸ˜• everone  haveing  (Everyone having) lunch finallu   (Finally)mohit have to go. mum  (Mummy) me and sanaya go to  (are going to) coffee shop  .  they  went  , so baby  what  about honeymoon mohit you promise me tale  (Take) me to swizland  (Switzerland) i known (Know) we will celebration (Celebrate) fright  (First) night there  sanaya get shyEmbarrassed
 sorry my  spelling be wrong corret me...Ok I have done...u have plotted a very nice script yaar...but some things i really didnt get so couldnt rectify them...
Oh God..itni mehnat mene akbhi apne comments me nai ki...

Edited by gunurlove - 10 years ago