•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read a few complaints on the immaturity of taras character...I strongly disagree...some hve complaint on her take it easy fun,life wala dialogue,,etc...

now to be frank whn a person goes through difficulties in life they try to coverup their sorrows by showing others they are happy ...hope you guys understand wht I mean...I can totally connect to tara...I mean my hus is not a murderer😆but in other way we all as we grow up go through tough times but try to face it hiding it deep inside and making those around us happy...that's wht I think tara is doing in here...pls don't judge her so quickly...let wait b4 giving a final verdict
Is this a counter post of mine.because i made a post today about the immaturity they are showing in taras character if that so then u could have said the same in that same post.there was no need of making a counter post.anyway i havent judged her character i just said that cvs should have been a lil more responsible while writing about tara.today tara behave as if nothing happened the previous day.no matter how much you act like a brave dar sabko lagta hain they could have shown her inner monologue
I agree with you, I have already posted my reasons for supporting Tara on my dear friend dd's awesome post on grihapravesh.will not repeat again.
Here I will only say that right now I am enjoying every bit of the show.
agree with u. Tara is adorable.
Originally posted by shinaa

Is this a counter post of mine.because i made a post today about the immaturity they are showing in taras character if that so then u could have said the same in that same post.there was no need of making a counter post.anyway i havent judged her character i just said that cvs should have been a lil more responsible while writing about tara.today tara behave as if nothing happened the previous day.no matter how much you act like a brave dar sabko lagta hain they could have shown her inner monologue
I hve read ur post and I disagree with some points...I made my points clear in here...I believe it was just a healthy discussion...for me its just a tv show...whn hve indian soaps shown anything different?nothing is perfect...I apologise if I hve offended u in some manner