One thing I noticed today about RISHBALA's KISS MISS SCENE <3 :P

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww First Of all How CUteee RK was looking Sleeping in his Original Old Position like that . SUPER ADORABLE!!  . And that KISS MISS was super Sizzling And Damnnn Romantic πŸ˜³  . 
But One thing I noticed that In all Previous Rishbala KISS MISS Scenes , It was always used to be Madhu who used to close her eyes...RK never used to close his eyes ..He always used to look at Madhu's Lips or Eyes Mostly (HOW MUCH I OBSERVED FROM MY RISHBALIC EYES πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ )  But This Time It was First RK who closes his eyes and then Madhu closes her eyes ... Am I right  OR I was seeing too much Guyzz ? Plzzz ANSWER πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep...i loved how RK closes his eyes first today πŸ˜³...and yep it must be a first for RK in all their romantic scenes...btw i also love it when RK looks at madhu's lips in their other 'kiss miss' scenes πŸ˜†...something very intensely romantic about it πŸ˜‰
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, It's because Madhu initiated the kiss this time. She could not resist RK being all cute and looking so hot and staring at her. I don't blame her.
OMGG!! I thought It was only me MAD who was noticing it ..But I Guesss We all RISHBALICS are One and Same πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ .
  HUM SAATH SAATH HAI πŸ€£

Originally posted by: yeskay

Yes, It's because Madhu initiated the kiss this time. She could not resist RK being all cute and looking so hot and staring at her. I don't blame her.

Madhu initiated the Kiss this time ?? πŸ˜³ . LOL I think I need to see the Scene again πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like the fact that Madhu is getting bolder by the day :)

xxx

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was so cute of RK to close his eyes. Warna his besharm nazar is always busy noticing biwi's lips🀣
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                       I was also so amazed..It was really cute though...πŸ˜ƒ
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes because everytime Rk use to initiate d kiss but dis time madhu initiated d kiss lol
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahaaan...the story of kiss and miss...Jungli billi getting bolder...and RK... sooo cute...Yes, even I too noticed that he closed his eyes first this time...