Deepika Saying - Upcming tracks

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sandhya With Chotu -  ( not watching regularly ,I Dont Know What she is talking About )

A PurposeFul Act of Sandhya

Its a Plan Made by Sandhya to make Bhabo and Suraj Closer 
She is Saying Regarding some Box /Burnt Curry to chotu Saying Major Part or Half of the curry was Burnt , its Lunch time to Suraj ji somehow i put good part of curry(that was not worsly burnt πŸ˜•) ... Saying this to chotu so that Bhabo can hear her Words πŸ˜‰..

Reporters are asking Deepika --- 

What was Sandhya Feeling , is She feeling she could get Bahabo to make out something for Suraj to not eat that Box- πŸ˜›
Deepika Saying - yes sandhya has Vishwaas πŸ˜ƒ , No Matter How Hard a Mother Looks from Outside , A Mother can Never see her Childern Being with empty stomach or Having Unproperly Made food πŸ‘πŸΌ ..and Above this suraj is Bhabo ka Jaan πŸ˜ƒ, so she has Vishwaas that bhabo will get Trapped to the Plan and Melts for Suraj πŸ˜Š

Another question - 
, How has Suraj reacted After Knowing the Curry that was Burnt, Deepika is Saying  - suraj Loves Sandhya so Much , that he Dont Say Anything to her. This is the Best Part of Suraj Sandhya Relation , they are very unique and So Loving Chemistry πŸ˜ƒ

some scenes in Market and Bhabo and Mohit with a Banker 
and
Fans are Snapping with Her πŸ˜Š

Property Issues 
She Says

A Person has come to Vikram to sell his shop , the Commercial Space really costs a very price but because of his urgency of Money he need to sell at low Price , Vikram thought of Having of it so that he can also Expand his Business 😊 , Vikram and Meena Got Satisfied to Get it , as they want to Grow up they put the same with Bahbo(so they may get Financial Help From her) , But bahbo has Not Accepted for this as Chavis Marriage is near By ... They didnot Paid heed to her words as it is about their Future and went to Meet Sandhy and Suraj in Shop and Discussed the Same , Sandhya was happy for this also second them that its good investing for Properties so that they can also Develop and Good for Future Purposes. Sandhya Asked had they Put WhatAbouts of the Same with bhabo , Vik and Meen Lied Nd said Bhabo also Agreed 😲. They went to Bank with SurYa to get Loan to Buy the Property(For Perperty Assurity From SurYa  πŸ˜”) ...

Sideline Track with Mohit and Bhabo 
(In the Build up Track) mohit Income is Very Low to bare Expenses of emily Health or Family Expenses , so he decided to get emily a Boutique/Beuty Parlour(Shop)so that they can Withstand financially , Bhabo thought , it is for their Good and they went Borrow Money from a set ji/Financial Broker  .. 

In the Market Bhabo saw Vik and Meen also ther with Suraj,Sandhya , Bhabo thought soon they got Seperated they hve also started going against her Wishes and Fuming on themπŸ˜• ..

she Said We thought of getting Back to house after 15 Days , But the Situation has Troubled us and Bhabo Misunderstood us Because of Meena Lies 

Reporter asked about Meena -
Deepika said - Kuch Log aise hi hota hei , They Always need chat Pat in Life , till then they cant get Happy ... 

Reporter Asked What will Sandhya do when she comes Accross that Meena has Lied them ?

(I dnt understand her Answer , she is Very Fast and i am Very Slow in Understanding Hindi πŸ˜’)

She said Future Track - with as Much as the Script she Got till now πŸ˜Š

Property Issues and they went to a Banker to get Loan , Mohit and Bhabo approached a setji for money (Same as Above)

Edited by coolmausam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...I guess the track is getting interesting now.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you!  Love these behind the scenes stuff.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...I think now the show is moving into the right direction πŸ‘πŸΌ

dont quite get what deepika is saying about property issues...WU will help πŸ˜‰
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

thanks for sharing...I think now the show is moving into the right direction πŸ‘πŸΌ

dont quite get what deepika is saying about property issues...WU will help πŸ˜‰

Updated with πŸ˜Š
Tried My Level Best Hoping i Helped to some extent πŸ˜Š
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always like deepika being with Chotu πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š They both r very cute! 

Does anyone have the dailymotion links ?! As youtube not working here =( 

HalleNJ thumbnail
thanks for the WU coolmausam
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the links and WU.  After a three-week break, CVs moving onto the main point of the track now. 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh gosh. tnx for sharing
sanw thumbnail
thanks a lot

very well updated