Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

What I am trying to say is that it will be a deal kind of contract not Nikahnama ...
Something like you are allowed to stay here if you adhere o these rules and after six months 
We will let you go...
asad will be shown something entirely different !

But won't it be nice, if they just sign micky's or spiderman's painting??πŸ˜†
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one thing i want to mention here...gul need to study some ACTs before she will proceed with these stupid illogical tracks...ACCORDING TO INDIAN CONTRACT ACT 1872...SOCIAL CONTACTS ARE VOID ab intio ( void from the begining)

1. Valid contract: An agreement which has all the essential elements of a contract is called a valid contract. A valid contract can be enforced by law.

2. Void contract[Section 2(g)]: A void contract is a contract which ceases to be enforceable by law. A contract when originally entered into may be valid and binding on the parties. It may subsequently become void. - There are many judgments which have stated that where any crime has been converted into a "Source of Profit" or if any act to be done under any contract is opposed to "Public Policy" under any contract"than that contract itself cannot be enforced under the law-

3. Voidable contract[Section 2(i)]: An agreement which is enforceable by law at the option of one or more of the parties thereto, but not at the option of other or others, is a voidable contract. If the essential element of free consent is missing in a contract, the law confers right on the aggrieved party either to reject the contract or to accept it. However, the contract continues to be good and enforceable unless it is repudiated by the aggrieved party.

4. Illegal contract: A contract is illegal if it is forbidden by law; or is of such nature that, if permitted, would defeat the provisions of any law or is fraudulent; or involves or implies injury to a person or property of another, or court regards it as immoral or opposed to public policy. These agreements are punishable by law. These are void-ab-initio.

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kankabhor

But won't it be nice, if they just sign micky's or spiderman's painting??πŸ˜†

Ok then let it be tangled painting...πŸ˜‰
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more thing, I do not think all the razz will come out while she is in Sm, otherwise story is finished .
So some will some not, hopefully the original synopsis will not come true
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kankabhor

spoiler did say something like Razia will do something.. Last time dadi changed AyRa marriage certificate to some funny drawing, so this time Razia may do it and Ayaan-Zoya are stupid enough to sign without seeing itπŸ˜†.

So, no contract, no nikahnaama, nothing else..Zoyaan will just sign on micky mouse paintingπŸ˜†

🀣
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Razia will come to know and then she will somehow manage and let Aasd know about it, and he wont let it happen, as Razia would never want zoya to enter in their house. Contract marrissg is to tarnish zoya's image. Asad wont let that happen.
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not know how, maybe Asad will force the nikaahnama on Zoya, which will later turn out to be contract marriage, hence Asad might save Zoya or they are to sign it at a later date.
But Zoya is going toSM for now , as separation is on the cards for now.
That is what both KSg , and DIlshaad. Blurted out Inan earlier interview.

My question has always been and nobody seems to have the answer, how the hell she will return to KM
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just hope everything will clear that it is not nikahnama  and contract marriage,before they sign it as surbhi said this track is very small. becz if they sign them then 5-6 months to pakka fixed for the track. and anyways QH walks on the speed of a turtle, they will need 1-1.5 years to finish this 6 months.πŸ˜‰
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This twist has happened to open up many mysterious of the Khan khandans. This way Asad's hatred towards his dad will going to ease out. I hope cvs dont prolong this Nikah and make things out of control. Asya need to get back together again and So is Ayra. Here the whole mystery will be solved and then Ms. Gul can add more spice later.

Edited by Manoshono - 10 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Yes we r heading towards original synopsis. Ayaan fall for zoya n may be zoya also.then disolve marriage.i think cvs find new lead for asad. Humaira may be die.
But yes i think there is contract marriage

omg, please leave the poor soul humera alone. Why would she die?? I dont anyone to die. Ayaan can't fall in love with Zoya. The whole thing just won't make sense.