Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rashmi24sya

Lovely post...! actually was giggling while reading :P

Now the track is going on like a tennis match, each set one one of them winning[JJ]... and finally progressing to the next level called "understanding between each other" which still has the 'pardha' falling in middle of them..!
    Salima-Jodha relationship, its lovely to watch them both...!!! <3

@autumn_rose : same here..! I thought some new villain or Rukaiyya is gonna be shown, par ye tho Salima nikli ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you and please continue giggling.๐Ÿ˜†... understanding will come. Jodha has to understand in near future that if Jalaal can risk his life for her, then, he can evolve into a good husband too. No matter what reason Jalaal gives for saving her life.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: -Rashi-

Awesome take๐Ÿ‘ luved Akhda part 

I loved them as well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis as always ๐Ÿ˜Š
I found the Jalaal removing his footwear and waiting for Jodha to finish the pooja absolutely adorable! More than all the complex layers and the battles these two engage in, it is these kind of small and simple scenes which is making the show so enjoyable!
Jalaal - such a man-child he is. Its quite funny how the great Emperor thought he will get away with just a small semblance of an apology!!! His fiery begum showed him how silly and childish his expectation to be entirely forgiven was. Even though Jodha broke the glass in her anger and hurt, the analogy she made was good. Let's wait and see what is the jawaab that Jalaal is going to give! JJ are always a delight to watch - like two adorable kids fighting ๐Ÿ˜† - paisa vasool entertainment.
MA is slowly inching towards the line of becoming a caricaturish villain!
PS - I know right? When those pigeons were ominously flying away, I was expecting MA or a new villain. It was quite anti-climatic to find out its Saleema! Maybe its some kind of symbolism ๐Ÿ˜†
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
aap agayi๐Ÿค—
the epi was fab to the T...our patience turned fruitful..๐Ÿ˜ณ
JJ convo was the highlight of today !!
I don't understand what happens to Jodha when she sees Jalal...she tries her best to avoid him, make a face of hatred par kahin na kahin she falters...Jalal ka jaadu kehsakte hai๐Ÿ˜‰ like she was amazed watching Jalal taking the aarti and when he wears his mojri..her face gave up...it lit up instantly..she broke the glass to make him realize trust and respect once broken, cannot be rectified...but in real, she threw an indirect challenge to him to rectify his mistakes and make his Jodha Begum proud๐Ÿ˜ณ sometimes I feel they both love to talk to each other..well Jalal toh obviously...nazarbandi se kamsekam 10 bar bahar nikala usne๐Ÿ˜† Jodha is going there..she feels she hates him...but she finds the ultimate satisfaction talking to him...be it her harsh words or doing an action like breaking glass before him๐Ÿ˜ณ and our mighty emperor stands everything done by his Jodha Begum chup chap๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Jodha is hurt because somewhere she has tied latent emotions with Jalaal as her husband. When she broke the glass, she was not being disrespectful to Kaanha, she was being on an emotional impulse with Jalaal. That is the EDGE Jalaal can push her to. 

Apology is needed... if you do not apologize, it always means that even after your fault , you are putting yourself first. 

@red exactly ! and when Ruqu reminds her "Jalal ke dimag pe sirf mera huqumat chalta hai..Jalal tumhara kabhi nahi hoga" Jodha looks little upset...it was a very instant reaction...but I noticed...kahin na kahin her heart has that soft corner for him...and it grew during their initial days after marriage (sword fight, aarti scene, Jalal's learning the meaning of silver spoon)๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
@All. Thank you for reading and replying. I am sorry that am not around to make a post today. ๐Ÿค—

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

amivp,  divyadollar,  suppss77,  Couch_Potato,  ladyhobbes,  baubles,  Isha_Sharma,  dilipc302,  jemiiazizeh123,  notagain,  ginco,  Nupur9,  leelu0001,  Rozy77,  smile.sara,  sonilausarun,  sashashyamMannieXO,  Abie10,  Prim_123,  Autumn_Rose,  tamy267,  sona_naksh,  rashmi24sya,  Super Koolsun29,  Kai.,  riyya6,  luckdiya,  -Rashi-,  archu-daffodil,  ashaj,  ...Poojie...