Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone. I am Dilsha
Well, if Tara ask about jays imprisonment that means story will come out soon. They don't want us to know it so early so Tara is not asking it. As for MJ agreeing for the marriage I think he really doesn't care anymore about anything and is doing this for his dad's happiness.he is totally broken. The promo is a bit confused one
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the amazing responses friends and making this a huge success.
I am sure with all this effort, this show will be in top 20 or 15 in no time...

Couldn't participate yesterday in the discussion as weather suddenly turned bad in Pune and hence mobile connectivity failed.

N Thanks a ton Ritchelle for making this sticky 🤗
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Friends, I would like to mention again that I would be glad to get volunteers for LU in case I miss out on a day...
Please PM me if interested
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikkie

Friends, I would like to mention again that I would be glad to get volunteers for LU in case I miss out on a day...

Please PM me if interested

What is LU??
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

What is LU??

live update
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Tara's mom prepares for her welcome. Jayraj brings her home. Tara's mom gets emotional while Tara recollects her weird marriage.

Kalavathi is rehersing with a guy for Kathak. His associate comes n tells him about Tara's whearabouts and marriage. she is sad at being not invited and promises that she will gatecrash her marriage as well.

Back home Tara's mom asks her about the groom an she tries to avoid the topic.
At jail, Mrityunjay sketches the eyes of a girl. Tara's bidaai is done with a lot of pomp and emotional display.

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkie

Tara's mom prepares for her welcome. Jayraj brings her home. Tara's mom gets emotional while Tara recollects her weird marriage.

Kalavathi is rehersing with a guy for Kathak. His associate comes n tells him about Tara's whearabouts and marriage. she is sad at being not invited and promises that she will gatecrash her marriage as well.

Back home Tara's mom asks her about the groom an she tries to avoid the topic.
At jail, Mrityunjay sketches the eyes of a girl. Tara's bidaai is done with a lot of pomp and emotional display.

thn u😊
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Jayraj welcomes Tara to their own home. He loses sight of her when she suddenly starts roaming around in the house. She trips over the vase and Jayraj's wife moves into the direction of the noise to look for it.

Sorry friends missed precap as I got an urget call exactly at that time.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In the precap all of the family is standing at the doorstop to welcome Tara. Tara is supposed to do the kalash thing and she kicks it like a football and everyone is shocked. 🤣
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, never seen anyone kick that kailash so hard and far. It's almost like Tara was stamping her authority over the house, yea b**** this is mine.😆