Celebrity Fan Clubs

PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141) - Page 2

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Priyanka sizzles in Ram Leela song

Here is the item number from Ram-leela, Ram Chahe Leela featuring Priyanka Chopra. The song is sung by Bhoomi Trivedi

http://www.filmfare.com/videos/priyanka-sizzles-in-ram-leela-song-4467.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC47NhozqG4[/YOUTUBE]
Minionite thumbnail

Kangana and Priyanka, new BFF's in town

Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut were spotted at the Mumbai airport

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/kangana-and-priyanka-new-bffs-in-town-4466-2.html#photos

Minionite thumbnail
It's absurd news that Kangana and I have a problem: Priyanka Chopra
It's absurd news that Kangana and I have a problem: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra sets the record straight on her rivalry with the other Krrish 3 girl

As is the usual practice, a segment of the media has gone to town with reports about the twoKrrish 3 girls " Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut " having issues with one another. Some have gone so far as to claim that the actresses, who have done Fashion and Shootout AtWadala earlier, are avoiding each other this time around. And, that they have told the makers of the superhero franchise that that they would promote the film either on different platforms or even if they choose the same platform, they would prefer to do it individually.

When Kangana was asked whether she had an issue with PC, the curly-haired actress denied it. She also categorically stated, "I don't get bad vibes from Priyanka.'' In the same context, Priyanka added, "Kangana and I have always gotten along. I don't know how this controversy even started. Tomorrow, we'll be promoting the film together in New Delhi and then I'll get to read that Rakesh Roshanintervened. It's absurd news that Kangana and I have a problem. InKrrish 3, we have just one scene together. And all we did that day (at the shoot) was make Rakesh Roshan stand between us, while we posed like Bond girls. It was really cute. I have done so many two-heroine films. I don't take on a part that I'm not going to be content with. After that, it doesn't matter to me what other people are doing in the film. I'm a little self-centred like that. I have no interest in other people's lives or their profession because I have so much going on in my own.''

Since neither of the two actresses are willing to go on record and admit they have

Minionite thumbnail
Catfights no laughing matter for Priyanka Chopra
Catfights no laughing matter for Priyanka Chopra

For many, talk about catfights on film setsmakes great fodder for gossip, but for actressPriyanka Chopra, who has been facing a volley of questions about her camaraderie with her "Krrish 3" co-star Kangana Ranaut, it's no laughing matter.

"It really upsets me how people reduce women's stature in a movie that the focus only remains on how she fought with her female co-star," Priyanka said here Wednesday in response to a question about a catfight. 

"Nobody asks the men that. Nobody says howHrithik (Roshan) or Vivek (Oberoi) would have fought. A lot of people find it funny and laugh about it, but I take it very seriously," added the actress, who is working with Kangana for the second time after "Fashion". 

She claims they gel well. 

"Kangana and I have worked in the past on a film ('Fashion'), which I believe has been a turning point in our respective careers. We get along very well." 

Kangana, who was present at the press conference for the promotion of "Krrish 3" here, said: "I agree with Priyanka. We are here, promoting the film together and there is no problem between us. We are not kids that we will fight on sets." 

The press conference was also addressed by filmmaker Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Vivek Oberoi. Their superhero movie releases Nov 1.

Minionite thumbnail

Bollywood Connected to the United Nations

On United Nations Day, BollyCurry is here to showcase those B-Town celebrities who have given their precious time to do something commendable with the UN.

Thursday, October 24, 2013   |  Copyright: BollyCurry  |   1 Comments  |  96 Views

India first shook hands with United Nations on the eve of 30th October, 1945. Since then, India has been involved in various peace-making operations and charity agencies. Along with it's campaigns, Bollywood is also being noticed by one and all across the globe as various known celebrities make their way to become Brand Ambassadors to a variety of UN agencies that seek to promote welfare and raise awareness in preventing a number of diseases. As the World United Nations Day approaches, BollyCurry is here with something different; to showcase those B-Town celebrities who have given their precious time to do something commendable with the UN.

The blue-eyed beauty was appointed as the Brand Ambassador for the United Nations' AIDS Agency. It was founded for the sole purpose of promoting awareness of AIDS in India and 21 other African countries which, according to statistics, rated high in terms of HIV victims. Being a mother herself, Aish stated in a UNAIDS interview that "I can relate to the joys and concerns of a mother, hence I would like every child to be born HIV free." She has spoken in various public assemblies and has also attended a number of charity events in order to promote information and awareness about this disease to a large audience.

The legendary Big B has always been keen on spreading knowledge and awareness and thus was appointed as a Brand Ambassador for violence against children campaign. In an interview, he mentioned that "Just because you cannot see violence against children, doesn't mean that it is not there." Since he has a huge fan following, Mr Bachchan uses his social networking connections to spread the word rapidly. The trend of #ENDviolence was initiated by UNICEF and then adopted by Big B in India, which created huge waves on social networking sites. The awareness of violence against children has been a priority of the UN in India ever since the December 2012 gang rape of a 22 year old girl in Delhi.

Now a mother of two, Kajol was appointed the Brand Ambassador position for UN's hand-washing campaign. The UN has been working on reducing the number of infection-causing diseases which resulted from not using hand-washing soaps. Kajol traveled to the United States of America where she attended many high profile events and promoted the hand-wash campaign in numerous cities. She also went on to become an advocate for the "Help a Child Reach 5" campaign. She attended a global conference alongside influential UN authorities, where she got the chance to lend her voice in speaking about the awareness of using hygienic products to promote better healthy living standards.

Mr. Perfectionist has always been in the limelight for his public awareness events. From promoting his flick - 3 Idiots - in numerous villages across India, to setting press conferences where the importance of rural areas was defended, Aamir has always been keen on developing India to make it a better living place for it's people. Therefore, he was appointed as the Goodwill Brand Ambassador by the UN and there's been no looking back. Aamir has attended meetings with the Prime Minister and other state ministers of India where they exchanged opinions of social justice and empowerment of people. He also went ahead to produce the much talked about TV show Satyamev Jayate, which focused on bringing to attention the major plights and problems that local people in India faced including dowry, sexual assaults, child abuse and various other real life cases.

Following Amitabh Bachchan's footsteps, PC was appointed as the Brand Ambassador for Child Rights and Adolescence by UNICEF. She attended a media panel discussion to promote child rights and also recorded a series of public service announcements that raised awareness for the right to education for girls in India. UN officers praised Priyanka's enthusiasm and commitment in which she gave her time to improve the lives of children, raise funds for UNICEF programs and spread awareness about the same through popular social networking sites. 

Sharmila Tagore, Manisha Koirala, Shabana Azmi amongst many others have also been appointed as UN Brand Ambassadors in the past years for several awareness schemes. The speed with which Bollywood is progressing, not only with reel films but also in real life, which make a difference to thousands of people, BollyCurry only hope to see a better India and all in all, a better world to live in. We now take your leave but before exiting, please do take a moment to jot your own contributions and suggestions towards spreading global awareness.

Writer: Sonia R.
Editor(s): Saraa K. & Jenifer Y.
Graphicer: Aanchal V.

Minionite thumbnail
Priyanka Chopra doesn't work according to plan
Priyanka Chopra doesn't work according to plan

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has worked withBollywood biggies like Shah Rukh Khan andHrithik Roshan, has also recorded tracks with international singers like Pitbull and Will.i.am. And she is willing to go wherever her work takes her.

"Even my music wasn't planned. I consider myself an actor, be it in Hindi films, English, Punjabi, Tamil, it doesn't matter, as long as it is a fun part. I don't make plans, I am not saying that I am going to establish myself in Hollywood," the 31-year-old said here Friday at an event celebrating the success of her second single "Exotic".

"I am focussing on my music and movies. Wherever my music or movies take me, across the shores, at home, I will go," she added.

Meanwhile, Priyanka confesses that she would love to sing for a contemporary actress as long as the song is good.

"I think it will be very cool if I can sing for another actress because now I am a professional singer. But my voice is distinct so, I think it will be too much of a disparity," Priyanka said.

"But it doesn't depend on actors, it depends on the song. I like singing, so the song should be good. (I would like to sing for) any of my contemporary actresses, they all are so great," she added.

Priyanka turned singer with the international single "In My City" last year and later released her second single "Exotic" in July this year.

Minionite thumbnail
Bigg Boss: Priyanka wants to playback for Salman
Bigg Boss: Priyanka wants to playback for Salman

This Weekend Ka Wow gets more entertaining with presence of the Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra. Salman made a dhamakedaar entry on his popular song Tenu Leke. 

After wild card enterant Candy Brar and Ajaz Khan made an entry in the house, Salman asked them about their opinion on Kushal and Tanisha's fight. Candy and AJaz support Salman and tell him that Kushal's actions were not justified and should have not reacted in that manner. Further, adding more glamour to the show, Priyanka Chopra makes an entry and joins Salman on stage.

He praises her for being the new International singing sensation while Priyanka charms him by praising him for his hosting talent. Priyanka tells him that she has a wish to do playback for Salman. He makes her sing Tumse Badhkar Duniya Mein and enacts the song. Later, both shake a leg on Desi Girl and Hud Hud Dabangg.Salman takes Priyanka inside the house through Me. TV where the inmates today are dressed like superheroes and are all geared up to impress Priyanka . Elli introduces herself as superhero F3 while Andy comes as Spandy- Andy. Sangram impresses Priyanka by singing 'My heart will go on'.

Priyanka also rewards the housemates where Kamya is declared to be the best cook, Kushal as the spoiled brat and Sangram bags the best singer award.
Salman tries to impress Priyanka and mentions that he has an unusual power of dancing and he can dance without moving my legs. He also showcased his magic skills of turning himself into a jallad by standing behind priyanka and then disappearing eventually. He also tells her that he is an expert at mathematics too and manages to solve a tough multiplication proving himself as a multitalented personality, Later, Priyanka sings a few verses of her song Exotica that she had originally sung with Pitbul named Exotica. In the end, Salman chats with Asif post his eviction and gives him a special power to nominate one contestant who will get an opportunity to become the next captain.

Minionite thumbnail

Get Priyanka's look

We decode Priyanka's chic avatar

WRITTEN BY
Kajol Dave
Written By Kajol Dave
Posted Mon, Oct 28, 2013
RATE STORY
Rated
Rate
SHARE THIS STORY
Get Priyanka's look

Want to look as stylish as Priyanka Chopra? Here is everything you need to get this look.

The actress wore a Hemant and Nandita heart cropped bustier. She opted for a pencil black skirt and cropped denim jacket both by Shivangi Sahni. Priyanka completed her look with Neon Louboutins pumps and vintage earrings. We love her look, Do you?

http://www.filmfare.com/features/get-priyankas-look-4514.html

Minionite thumbnail

Hrithik, Priyanka, Kangana return from Dubai

Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut were snapped at the airport

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/hrithik-priyanka-kangana-return-from-dubai-4510.html