Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
when Sriti play a character her clothing styl also defind the character she is plaing. I will love to see her in saree or salwar but I also love her in Ghaghra chunri, its simple but very beautifull, well I watched Sriti in Raktsambandh and her other previous shows were she wore saree but she lukd always difrent in every character. As jahnvi and as Siya her saree styl was totaly difrent one could esely see the diffrence between both. So if she will wore a saree in BV she will affcourse add some flaver of Ganga's character in it.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her ghagra cholis are very well fitting and quite attractive. They are simple but attractive and ganga carries them very well. Occasionally she can go for salwars and sarees.
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ganga is beautiful She will look good  both in saree & shalwar, however she looks pretty in her present attire too.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Her ghagra cholis are very well fitting and quite attractive. They are simple but attractive and ganga carries them very well. Occasionally she can go for salwars and sarees.

I agree
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

when Sriti play a character her clothing styl also defind the character she is plaing. I will love to see her in saree or salwar but I also love her in Ghaghra chunri, its simple but very beautifull, well I watched Sriti in Raktsambandh and her other previous shows were she wore saree but she lukd always difrent in every character. As jahnvi and as Siya her saree styl was totaly difrent one could esely see the diffrence between both. So if she will wore a saree in BV she will affcourse add some flaver of Ganga's character in it.

Correct Shanu agree she will.