ArHi SS:UnFaithFul ~ Love Treason - PART 4 PG.109

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thread 1 - Click Me..

[THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict  the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Banner credit goes to .Sandy. Thank you so much for the banner sandy

Part 1

Room 572 (Early morning 6am)

The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each other.. The bed was shaking due to their aggressive stunts.. They were lost in their own world to gives the same pleasure to each other.. They don't even care what they were committing a SIN.. The only they cares was their desire which was developing in them and arguing to have IT.. The man which was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada was wildly kissing his bedmate Lavanya Kashyap.. He bite every corner of her lips and make her hissed in pain.. He don't even bother he was giving pain to her.. While, Lavanya was copping with his actions and trying to make herself capable for this hot and dashing man who is the king of Fashion Industries..The quilt only covered some parts of their body while the other Half of the quilt was lying lifeless just like their clothes which don't have an owner right now..

They started to create a blissful night by trying it for the second time.. The rooms was only accompany by the deem lights and the pleasure voice of theirs..

After two hours.. Both of them was resting on the bed while Lavanya's body was covered with a white bed sheets.. She was sleeping on his chest who was still inhaling some airs to cool his exhausted acts.. Lavanya slowly open her eyes only to find him awake.. She rubbed her fingers on his juicy lips..

Lavanya: "ASR.." he looked at her and smiled..

Arnav: "You look tired..??"

Lavanya: "Of course I will.. We was trying for several times.." He winked at her.. She touched his bare chest and slowly seducing him.. He was effected due to the touch and was about to react but the sound of his mobile echoed in the whole room.. He move Lavanya aside and a broad smile appear on his face seeing the caller ID.. He hurriedly answer it with a joy of excitement..

Arnav: "Hey.. Jaan.. Missing me..?" The person on the other side already turn red due to the words.. "You are blushing KHUSHI..  I can see you.."

Khushi: "Now stop flirting with me.. You remember right what day is today..? I don't want you to be late.." He nodded in agreement..

Arnav: "Of course I remember it's our marriage today.." She smiled broadly..

Khushi: "Then come fast.. I will be waiting.."

Arnav: "I will never make you wait for me.. I will be there on time.. Love you Khushi.." She too replied and cut the called.. Lavanya was just staring at him who was damn engrossed with his to be wife.. She literally fumes knowing the fact that this man will be owe by someone else..  

Lavanya: "So it's your marriage aa..??" He turn behind only to find some uneasiness on her face..

Arnav: "You knew me well Lavanya.." She hug him from behind who was sitting on the edge of the bed.. He move her hand off from him and stood up to wear his clothes.. She was disappointed when he waves her off..

Lavanya: "You love her..??" Wearing his pants..

Arnav: "More then everything.." this one phase meant a lot..

Lavanya: "Then what are you doing with me..??" He smirked..

Arnav: "Warming my bed some more what... Why are you reacting too much today.. I have slept with many models and you aren't the first one.." He said without any repentance on his face..

Lavanya: "I'm not reacting it just that I feel sad for your would be wife.. What will be her reaction when she come to knew everyone have shared her husband.." She crept a teasing smile..

Arnav(Angrily): "Mine your words Lavanya.. I love Khushi and she will trust me then all this crap.. Even a mere news can't break her trust for me.." He wore his shirts and buttoned it while his breath was still irregular seeing how cunningly Lavanya was reacting and taunting him..

Lavanya: "Of course she will if you kept her in darkness.."

Arnav: "That's my problem.. I hide it because I can't lose her.. I love her and we were in relation more than two years.. Only she has the quality to be my wife.." He said proudly..

Lavanya: "Do you have the same quality to be her husband..??" He clenched his fist..

Arnav: "What is your problem actually..?? You knew I don't love you nor I love anyone except Khushi.."

Lavanya: "I don't have any problem ASR.. It just that I can't believe an innocent girl like Khushi can be trapped in your love who is a player and addicted to sex.."

Arnav: "She will never knew the grey shade of me.. I will try to hide it.." he peaked her lips and walked out from the hotel room..

Lavanya: "Man.." She sigh.. "All are same.."  

Raizada Mansion

The bride and groom just reached at the huge mansion.. Khushi was having some difficulty to carry her lengha which been noticed by her husband.. He come forward and helped her out.. They just get married few hours ago and it was a private ceremony only some closed friends been invited..

Khushi: "Thanks.."

Arnav: "Stop being formal Khushi.." he leaned and peak her cheeks.. She literally pushed him as some of his guards was looking at them.. He hold her hand and walked towards the main door which been open by his maid, Jenny..

He was living alone here.. He don't have anyone with him.. His parents already passed away few years ago so does her.. She was orphan just like him..

Jenny started the Grihapravesh rituals as she was the only lady in this house.. Once done he lifted his bride in his arms and took her to his room.. Which been decorated professionally by the interior designer.. He knew what she likes and what she don't.. Everything was per her wish..

He laid her on the bed and was about to brush his lips with hers but she turn her face.. He raised his brows..

Arnav: "Kya hua..?? (What happen..?)" She hold his hand and meet his eyes..

Khushi: "Can I ask a promise from you..??" He nodded in yes and signing her to continue.. "Promise me you won't cheat me Arnav.. Even you have a past you can share with me.. I'm ready to accept it.. Doesn't matter how bitter it is.. I'm ready to accept.." Her voice cracked.. He touched her cheek to assured her as he knew she can't..

Arnav: "I won't.. I will never hurt you.. This is my promise to you.." She hug him tight.. His smile fade for a moment.. He don't knew till when he can stay with his promise.. He can't changed his life just in a night.. He needs time and he knew it won't happen that soon.. But still he promised to her because he didn't want her to feel sad.. He can't tell her the truth.. He will hide it from here as none of the wife can accept this..

Khushi: "I have a question..??"  

Arnav: "Jaan.. I knew you talk a lot but at least for today give your mouth some rest.." She hit his chest..

Khushi: "Last one I promise.." He nodded.. "A man can know if the girl is virgin or not but how about the girl..?? She can't identify if the man been used or not??" He smiled broadly.. He knew he has the most intelligent wife..

Arnav: "It's a jackpot for the males.." with husky voice..

Khushi: "This is so unfair.." She sigh..

Arnav: "Like people said.. A man don't have a dignity like a girl.. They can pass urine where ever they want unlike the girl.. A man can do anything no one can point finger to him but not for the girl.."

Khushi: "See again its unfair for the female.."

Arnav: "I don't think so.. There is a lot of NGO parties for female and most of the social parties was created only for woman's right but for a man.. NO one stand for them.. They have to stand for themselves.. [PAUSE].. Why are we discussing about this..??" He frown his brows..

Khushi: "I don't know.." She shook her shoulder in denial..

Arnav: "It's our suhagaraat Khushi.." he whisper in her ear.. She closed her eyes tight.. His hand start to roam on her body.. It was like a current which was making her heartbeat raised.. He open her heavy jewellery and her dupatta.. He leaned his nose on her neck and start to place soft kiss.. He was too gentle.. He was totally a new person with her unlike when he was with his models.. For him she is a valuable diamond piece which he can't trash nor he can hurt her..

He open the dori of her blouse and she gulped down.. He is the only man who touched her at this extend.. He start to place wet kisses all over her cleavage..

Khushi: "Ar..nav.." She called him softly..

Arnav: "Hmm.." He was still busy exploring her..

Khushi: "The lights is ON.." He lifted his face and chuckled..

Arnav: "Okey.. I will turn it off.." He do as per her request..

The room was dark.. It was a night where a newlywed bride is complete as a woman today.. There were soft moans of her when he explored every inched of her body.. His touch was way to gentle.. He didn't even let any scratched fell on her.. He put the quilt above them once the clothes was out from their body.. He took her under his arms and let their sweat become one in each other arms.. He kissed her rosy lips and insect his tongue in her.. She was accepting whatever he was giving her.. She was new to all this yet he didn't argued.. He don't need her to be experience as he loves her not her body.. But still he was hypocrite.. He was addicted to all this girls and sex long back a go before she come in his life.. But still he couldn't change his habits.. He still need them and her beside him.. How Pathetic..!

His mobile was ringing but he was too lost in his wife.. He didn't care to answer when he was making love to her.. She open her eyes while he was busy with her upper assets..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Your phone.." she tried to talk while her breath was in between interrupting her..

Arnav(with heavy voice): "Let it be Khushi.." He smooched it and let her gasped in sensual.. She raked his finger in his hairs pulling him move into him.. He knew who was calling him which was none other than this models who satisfied him on bed every night but today he don't need them.. He has HER with him.. His fingers created circle on her bare belly and he was signing her..He adjust her legs and his length when he was going to take this passionate moment in another extend..

She hissed in pain when the final destination arrived and she was completed as a woman.. She was completed as a wife.. She was completed in every angle to satisfied her husband and herself.. He let out all his valuable piece in her and let it create a new life and shine their new marriage life..

Will he change in this short period? 

What kind of life they might lead?

What will happen when an Innocent soul come to know the dark side of

her husband?

Will she able to accept the truth..? 

What will make her see the truth..?

To be continued.. 

My hand was shivering will typing this story..πŸ˜† I don't know why..πŸ˜• Read this story from a girls POV.. Its a mature concept and Intense (No Mature content here) Get ready ur tissue box There is a VM below there and do watched it to know glimpse of the story.. 

VM made by .Sandy. (Sandy1)

Song: Tuhje yaad na meri ahyi

Movie: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7qLMsJx-E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Youtube link - Click Me..

Dailymotion link - Click Me..

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Index 

Part 2 - Click Me..

Part 3 - Click Me..

Part 4 - Click Me..

Thread 2 - Click Me..
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally wait is over love u i wish this story to be ur best ever nd m sure u wll rock it 
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
goshhh finally d wait is over nd pavin,kudoos to u for bringing up such a beautiful concpt too close to reality πŸ‘

first scene,perfct wit lavanya nd arnav sharing a bed nd having s*x sooo passionately nd d ambience of d room was perfctly described wit lavanya nd arnav's moans nd their ragged breathing..!

Just thnking of how can arnav do dis..!

How d heck can he sleep wit a girl to warm up d bed on d very same day on which he has to marry khushi..!!

Goshhh men nd their addiction to s*x,i mean how can they cheat their wives like dis,goshhh lavanya was right,MEN WILL B MEN..!

All are same 😑

damn pavin i was having goosebumps while reading it..!

Arnav loves khushi nd dats why he did not let a scratch on her while making love to her..!

Arnav singh raizada for d first tym made love nd dat too wit his wife,his love nd his life but wat abt his having s*x wit those model whom he is using as tissue papers for his addiction..!

Reality is dat he is addicted to d s*x nd he knws dat khushi can never digest this fact nd it will break her but he loves her way too much to ose her..!

Wat an irony..!

Khushi is way too innocent but he will kill it wit his betrayal..!

Damn pavin my heart is aching for khushi..! 😭

nd i wish this story of urs to b d best till date..!

Hugs partner πŸ€—

love ya ❀️Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god.. another brand new story by sugar...
wow...πŸ‘
u just made my day dear..😳

superb concept...πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes... m third... n m on first page again... πŸ˜†

about story...

let me tell u in this story i will support only khuhsi...

poor khushi.. she loves him lot...

he is cheating her...

i don't like this double faced arnav..😑 😑 😑

how can he say like he loves khushi n still he want other woman...😑

what kind of man he is.. he is with lavanya on his wedding day...

more den he is promise khuhsi dt he will never hurt her..πŸ’”

liar...

i hate him..

btw.. khushi point out good question...lol...🀣

m agree with her...πŸ˜†
but what will happened when she will know about his real face...

hope he will change now.. but i don't think so.. as u said in last dt be ready with tissue box..😭 😭

it means it will be sad one..

but i want khushi to fight back...

n teach him good lesson...

make her like strong khushi...

but u wrote it so beautifully... i love it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dear..πŸ˜›πŸ€—

i love u...❀️

Edited by hiralhk - 10 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
meawo...
churail my jaan...finally u posted it...
the first part was really superb...πŸ‘
the first sight of 6am...
bed shaking...moaning...biting...😳
really gr8 ambiance...
yes they had no tension they were doing sin...
lavanya didn't know arnav going to marry...
she even doesn't know he loves khushi  madly...
undoubtedly arnav loves khushi a lot...
khushi perfect to be his wife...
loves wife but sex desire fulfill by other...
here khushi loves arnav selflessly...
arnav what is love...

i loved the way la taunted arnav...
he should get more...
he cleared lla he only loves khushi...
models in bed his tissue paper only...
la feeling sad fr khushi...
hw she trapped in ASR's love web...
i feel bad fr khushi also...😭

arnav married khushi...
both are orphan...
but one innocent n another spoils brat...
khushi so innocent...
wht question she asked...πŸ€ͺ
hw to find male's virginity...πŸ˜†
arnav explained her...
she wants promise,,,,,,,,,,
little did she knows everything based on lie can't fulfill promise...
khushi now women...
arnav will try his best to keep khushi in dark...
i want la to expose him before khushi...

m looking forward for updates...story to unfold...

Edited by Akorshi - 10 years ago
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Here me...:)
**edited**

ohh pavji its jst a marvellous piece of ur's so close to reality...
Liked the way u startd wit particulr room no nd time...
Nd wit 3pj arnav nd lav doing it passnately...yes indeed they wre cmmtng a big sin bt who cre when it cmes to pleasre...

I am nt able to digust the fact of asr beng addictd to that thng...
Nd on the same day of marrge doin it wit othr women...he is such 'B' here
nd he claims dat he loves khush...

Loved the this lines said by lav''Do u have the same quality to be her husbnd''...
'MEN' nd 'All are same'...

Both arhi r orphan's nd r in relatnship since 2yrs...
Who didn't change in two years hw he gnna change nw...
Poor khush dn't knw wen she cme's to knw abt the true side of asr...hw she gnna bear it...

Lookng forward fr more pavji...
As u said read this frm girl pov...
While readng it i felt goosebumps...
Nd i was already ready wit tissue paper's by readng the tittle itself...
Cntinue soon...thanx fr the pm
nd vm too was to good...thanx sandyji too...Edited by Asiyamajeed - 10 years ago
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg
dat was soo intense
waiting fr more parts
hez sucha dark personalityEdited by devilindisguise - 10 years ago
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
res
*edited*