Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chayya55

Myra here it is its just a pic of Avinash coming down the stairs with Angeli following him

U can see her pic thru the window --actually a shadow
May may be something happened when quoting hope this does not happen again

Thanks chayya but i was asking abt the words written in hindi..i dont understand so thats y asked for translation!
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aviation,  

First of all good observation about Avdhut calling the  grandmother - mother or MIL.  So this implies that Ajju is Kalindi's mother.  Is there a same word (Ajju) for grandmother in Marathi?  In Hindi, it is Nani (for maternal grandmother) and dadi (for paternal grandmother).

I like your blooper list.  Regarding the hate/dislike for Anjali, the flashback scene in the first two weeks showed more hate.  I don't know if you have yet seen yesterday's episode.  But in that episode, he did shut down the door on Anjali's face.  But in the next scene, he was annoyed with her for coming to his room.  But instead of kicking her out, he walked out on her.  So it was more than annoyance because she was running after him and he was not even bothering to answer her.  But there was less hate than anger at her.  But I think that is because they are showing more layers than just plain hate for Anjali.  In the first week, I was not even sure if Anjali was the real mother.  But subsequently, it is becoming clear that Anjali is the real mother and both son/mother are more alike than different.  I think there is hurt/disillusionment/dislike on Shlok's part than just one-dimensional hate for her.  

The phone call to Ajju (showing that some old lady told about Astha and Shlok confrontation) was shown quite badly.  It was clear from yesterday's episode that the call from the old home as Kalindi/Avdhut knew about Astha and Shlok's fight.  Also, the scene was poor because the actor playing Ajju is not that impressive.

1.  Anjali treating SIL like God is not unrealistic.  But it seemed that there is more than that.  Chacha called him Anjali's favorite.  But Anjali also considers him an outside as she dismissed his fake concern about Shlok the first day by making light of Shlok's situtation.  Does she treat him so nicely so that he remains nice to Jyoti, or because he is the only one among male relatives who speak nicely to her.   Chacha is sympathetic but he also brings foward uncomfortable truths about her and her family.

2.  I was ok with Kalindi telling Avdhut about their financial woes.  To me she was not insulting him, but was being wistful about her own lost dreams and helping him with the financial burden.  If somebody's dreams are left unfulfilled, there would always be some dissatisfaction that things could have been better if only those dreams had been realized.  Their relationship seems quite close for her to talk about that.  Also they are showing a contrast between Avdhut/Kalindi relationship as compared to Anjali/Niranjan relationship.  Anjali also seems dissatisfied by her life, yet she can't complain about anything to Niranjan as shown yesterday.  Vinayak told her that it was futile to complain to Niranjan about Shlok as Niranjan cares the least about relationships.

Regarding Avdhut, it is remarkable that he has remained so innocent in the corrupt Dept. of Education.  But there are uncorrupt people too and more than likely that is the reason for him for his living standard.  Maybe he never reached the heights he could have because he remains uncorrupt.

Shlok & Astha waterworks...  I agree that I saw sparks of chemistry in that scene more than other scenes.  Probably in the relevant scenes, they will show more silence and the chemistry will appear.

NA: He did look dashing in blue.  Regarding Shlok and his black suits, I don't think his wardrobe will change until they show him falling for Astha.  Then the colors will enter his wardrobe.  So for the time being, it is going to be dark suits for him.  He is also reminding me of one of my class mate - a brilliant guy but who used to wear same black t-shirt every day.  One day, some of us asked him about wearing the same shirt everyday.  He was offended to think that we were questioning his hygiene.  He told us that he changed his shirt every day.  It is only that he had bought 10 black t-shirts of same design as it was easy to shop that way and he only wanted to wear black as that was the only color he liked.  

AA: Agree, her emotions are now showing at the surface and she seems to be restraining herself with difficulty.  When will she erupt?  The day Astha comes to her house against her wishes.

Sojal: Good analysis.  But she also seems like a survivor who knows how to look after her interests. She was shown complaining about Astha in that first week to gain brownie points with Anjali.  Not that she was successful.  

Chacha: Agree with you on what you have written and also Shlok being NA's achilles heel.  I like his character who shows the mirror to members of this Agnihotri family.  I want to see more of his interactions with Niranjan and Shlok - the two who get most irritated at him. 

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Rajsri,
Ashta i guess is the only case of pampered heroine that this industry has seen..She is her own world called "how to irritate mr shlok".. he is ocupying all her thoughts now..even her interview became less important than her intention in trying to teach shlok a lesson!
I am too starting again to question niranjan desire to have aashta as DIL... maybe he noticed shes different..and stubborn as his son is..so he'll have free entertainment in the house 😆
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Angie, i liked very much your observation about the presentation...You are very right abt the company logo and bullets..usually a presantion is based on the impact on first look...it has to contain short meaningfull writtings...or charts and graphics so people can have visuals if figures are to b explained! I was pleased to see they showed this side of the business field ( which i love) and would love to see shlok actually doing a presentation..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Aviation, thanks for liking the titles.. and u are welcome to comment on watever epi u want,. after all its part of the story..
Now coming to ur observation, yes i noticed Avdhut calling the old lady ma..she is his mother...infact i think it was implied as usually boys mother live in her son's house , atleast thats what i got after watchin hindi shows!
Abt the waterworks, yeah spark was there on ashtas side!

Agnihoris,
Shlok did wore some other things than black...a purpule shirt in the train scene, gray shirt in the doir scene, brown shirt in a scene with his dad..the purpule is my fav 😃
AA..good name for her dormant volcano.. i too dnt want her to explode...thats what shlok does..why would she take his fav activity... i prefer her icy look.
I like ur interpretation of chacha.. and also agree shlok is niranjans weekness! The blooper list, very good, noticed some myself...hope the changes u want come true..as are good suggestions!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i can see why shloks mum liks her son-in-law-------- both are a little creepy

i can't waitto see a little more of shlok and the son in law's interaction
and also shlok and his mothers interaction
i really want to know why he hates her so much

Honestly i dnt wanna see the SIL.. I prefer to see his mysterious wife..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Maya-kk, Shlok is much more than he wants to show..he indeed doesnt want old people on the streets but is offering another shelter.. just that miss nosey is too busy with her"plans of saving the world" to notice this!