Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sandhureet

So, to all you crazy Punjabi's; we, The Perfect Punjabi's, want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming to the forum and making it so active! 

@red...fateecher y is this so small😑😑😑

...πŸ˜†...fatechar itne mehenat se ussne likha hai...aur tu letters dekhrahi hai...🀣 
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Hunter--

le mera reply :

Thanks for ur sweets words ,and yaa i really liked the movie IssQzaade ...aur aise hi ani rem kahani bana chata hu jo sabko yaad rahe ..coz  yar mai maaza nahi aata jab tak usme twist naa ho πŸ˜‰  aur vo ladki sayad mujhe mill gayi hai ... 

and thanks for ur kind words ..ur also a very nice buddy of mine ..and a very sweet person ..i hoope u get ur rajkumar soon ...jis se u wont be alone ...

Apni prem kahaani ko my Thriller bahna chata hai πŸ€£
Awww- I know I'm so sweet πŸ€£ Meh itni sweet ho ke Lolwa aur tumeri jaan kaha chuke ho πŸ˜† 
Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 10 years ago
flirtatious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvika

...πŸ˜†...fatechar itne mehenat se ussne likha hai...aur tu letters dekhrahi hai...🀣 

aur nahi to kay! Lolwa both mean hai behnwa πŸ˜­
-Claptrap- thumbnail

le mera reply :

Thanks for ur sweets words ,and yaa i really liked the movie IssQzaade ...aur aise hi ani rem kahani bana chata hu jo sabko yaad rahe ..coz  yar mai maaza nahi aata jab tak usme twist naa ho πŸ˜‰  aur vo ladki sayad mujhe mill gayi hai ... 

and thanks for ur kind words ..ur also a very nice buddy of mine ..and a very sweet person ..i hoope u get ur rajkumar soon ...jis se u wont be alone ...

🀣..wah kya reply hai...🀣..wah wah wah wah...πŸ˜†
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

Apni prem kahaani ko my Thriller bahna chata hai πŸ€£
Awww- I know I'm so sweet πŸ€£ Meh itni sweet ho ke Lolwa aur tumeri jaan kaha chuke ho πŸ˜† 

tu kya chati hai ki mai pura essay likh dun tere upar 🀣
flirtatious. thumbnail

Mahne bhi aproove kar diye ise reply ko πŸ€£
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

🀣 haans le itni mehnaat se likha hai vo 🀣
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So I am about to write a very senti post, tissues tayarr rakna πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£

My life before you was...aaahh screw this.🀣🀣🀣
I can't be emotional to save my life πŸ€£

But yes, I do want to thank you all for coming to our forum. I really do! 
I have met so many people here that I am going to force to be my freinds forever on IF.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..they know who they are. 

Bani- everyone meet my long lost twin! I love you soul sissy! Your amazing...which is not shocking since your exactly like me πŸ€£ β€οΈ

Lolwa (guess karo people- kaun hai yeh?)- Tere bare me kya bolu πŸ˜³ Your obsession with the LOL emoticon at first had me worried about you but now your one of my fav people to spam threads with! Even if you do always insult my PERFECT Hinidi πŸ˜‘...🀣🀣is this all for me...kuch to acha likhti🀣

Amit- Even though you did lie to me about having a girlfriend who you would have to leave because of parents, which nearly made me cry, (like seriously dude- Ishqzaada ki story copy ki te tumne. Filmy kai ka!) your an awesome buddy. πŸ€£ ...oh to ye ishqzade ki story thi🀣mene nai dekhi...is liye nai pta chal..dekhi hoti to fateecher ko rone ki zroort nai pdti🀣

Bahri Behnwa (she knows who she is!) - My old sissy!! Best big sister ever β€οΈ Love you!!!

And then there is Simar, Niki, .Boss. and Upasana, Pooja- who I talked to in several threads!!! 
I know I didn't talk to everyone on the forum and I'm horribubble for that- but remember that still love you πŸ˜³

Love you all!!! ❀️

But biggest thank you goes to my team! Shivani, Hrideyy, Vibha,and even though he is the Mr. India of our team Sid!!!...he is...evn i keep him telling that...bt i guess he is really busy with studies thes days😳😳😳...thn too i love u😳😳😳
You all are the best team ever; and I don't know about other forums but I wouldn't want anyone else in my team other than you guys πŸ€—
These people have been dealing with me for more than a month- mehne to forum pe logo ko 5 days me pagal kar ke rakdiya hai πŸ€£ No but out of all seriousness, you guys are the best! We all work together really well and I love every single one of you! 

Big thank you to Jot!!! Jot- you are the most awesomest captain ever!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! And I am so glad that we have you as our captain; and even though this may sound baised I know that we couldn't get a better captain than you!!! β€οΈ

Wow- that was LONG to say the least.  There should be a limit to how much I can write...otherwise my bak bak can give competition to Lolwa's πŸ€£..🀣do u wanna compete🀣c'mon m ready🀣

all i wanna say that...i love u all..u guyz gonna b really besties for me till m on IF...cant say nything if evr i leave IF for sm reason...love u all...umaahhzzz😳😳😳
-Claptrap- thumbnail

🀣 haans le itni mehnaat se likha hai vo 🀣

haan haan ishaqzaade...🀣...badi mehenat hai woh...πŸ˜† 
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thats ALL You have to say- thats it. Itnah sab kuch likha tha mehne!!! πŸ˜­
Dosti katham Lolwa aur Amit!!!