||Written Updates- 9Th September,2013 - Episode - 1223||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 9th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with jethalal coming to Taarak, Popatlal and Chaalu Pandey. jethalal says sorry I did not see you like this before, so I did not recognize you. Chaalu Pandey says you know me, how did you recognize the person who took your photos. Taarak talks about Chaalu Pandey's suit. They have a talk about his personal life. jethalal says we came here for a special purpose. Chaalu Pandey says this is a secret mission, move. The scene is hilarious and jethalal misinterprets his words. They hide behind the tree as jethalal walks alone on the road. jethalal asks Chaalu Pandey to look at him. Chaalu Pandey asks him not to do signs else their mission will fail. Taarak tells Popatlal that the stranger looks horrific. jethalal is waiting for him. jethalal is tensed. Taarak clears his doubts. Taarak says look for a reason to stand there.

jethalal does timepass. Taarak asks him to eat anything. Taarak sees the palak bhajiya and his mouth waters. Chaalu Pandey instructs his team. Popatlal asks when will he come. Goli sees jethalal and catches him eating the palak bhajiya. Goli says so this is your big duty. jethalal asks Goli to leave. Goli says I won't leave, I will take your photo and send it to Tappu. Chaalu Pandey attacks Goli. Taarak and Popatlal run after him. jethalal tries to say that he knows Goli. Chaalu Pandey and Taarak praises themselves. Chaalu Pandey asks Popatlal to print this news that he caught the criminal within 24 hours. jethalal says he is not the one. Chaalu Pandey says I saw him taking your photo. They uncover him. Taarak and Popatlal are shocked to see Goli. They tell this to Chaalu Pandey. Goli says why did they catch me. Chaalu Pandey says we are the police. Chaalu Pandey asks Goli why he was taking jethalal's photo. Goli tells him the reason.

Chaalu Pandey says then where is that stranger. The police's jeep comes and Chaalu Pandey tells his senior everything. His senior scolds him and asks him to report to the police station now. Chaalu Pandey tells jethalal this happened because of you. jethalal says wait, that man would be coming. Chaalu Pandey says I will lose my job if I stay here.

Goli runs to the society and shouts Papa. Dr. Haathi, Bhide and Iyer ask him what happened. Goli tells them everything about jethalal. He tells them how he was caught by the police and jethalal's complaint to the police. Everyone are shocked. jethalal thinks Goli will tell this to everyone. jethalal comes home and tells this to Babuji, Dayaben and Tappu. He says that man is scaring me. He says he was worried and afraid a bit. He says I don't know what that man wants. Babuji says you did not tell this earlier. jethalal says I did not want to give you tension. Dayaben plans to beat the stranger. Tappu says I will not leave him. jethalal says I was not saying this because of this. Bhide says you would have told us, we are like a family. Sodhi says why did you not tell me, I will break his bones. Sodhi breaks Tappu's bat in anger. Everyone calm him down. Tappu says my bat... he asks jethalal to bring a new bat for him. Iyer says we are with you jethalal.

Bhide says we will come with you tomorrow and catch that man. Everyone agree. jethalal says thanks, I have been encouraged. jethalal says I m feeling like Lord Krishna as I have many people with me like Laxman, Hanuman etc. He says let that man, we won't leave him. Taapu says Tappu sena will also come. jethalal says no, these people are enough. Babuji tells Tappu not to come. Popatlal plans to catch the man tomorrow.

Taarak's Message:

jethalal's family came to know about his problem and the society is united. Stay tuned. Taarak wishes Ganesh Chaturdi.😛

Precap:
Everyone are after jethalal to catch the man. Taarak says that man has come. jethalal is worried.😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For Update Manan!!!
And Goli was Comedius To Extent,,...
Coudn't stop laughing at seeing him!!
Awseme Episode!!
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thanks for WU , awesome episode and on Jetha bhai - Goli

scene , cant stop laughing 🤣
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu manan n it was awesome episode n goli was awesome n last part was so funny
Surish thumbnail
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Manan! :)