Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow, you are on a roll aren't you??  This is the third story of yours that I have come across tonight!!!!  Very happy.  
I have to say, this is a different concept.  The Last Minute Groom??  

You had me worried at first as the 'groom' left for a career in Bollywood so I was very confused.  

But you got RK and Madhu married!!!!!  Can't wait for the next part.

By the way, you are a very good writer!  I do not get bored at all in any of your stories!!  ๐Ÿ‘
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonnal_17

awesome start...loved it...thank youand waiting for the other 2 parts

thank you so much hun.. will be updating this in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: aDarkAngel

Un Res๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome start Lazy!! My heart flutters with joy when I get any pm from you..like i have said million times, simply love your fics dear๐Ÿ˜‰!!  omg!!! that is so very sweet of you... love you๐Ÿค—
Oh God!! Bride faints on their first night. LOL... i had no idea how else to make her react๐Ÿ˜† I dunno I loved this Rishabh..the way he said..."my wife..." Ooh !! I was just bowled over!!! he is going to be very possessive no nonsense guy.  Hope Madhu recovers soon to realise that she is actually lucky to have Rishabh as her hubby rather that Sultan๐Ÿ˜ก she is going to realize it very soon๐Ÿ˜›... But initially when i read that groom has left to become an actor, I thought its RK as the original groom..uff!! You got me there Lazy..brilliant twist๐Ÿ˜‰ as in making sultan an aspiring actor hehe!! HAHAHAHAHA that was the whole idea๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so glad u fell for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now Pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š will update it  a bit

Just missed the first spot by few seconds because of Sonnal lol!!!
No worries am second ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Congratulations hun... u were just a second late๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Awesome Part ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you hun๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Abhayangel

Awesome... Update soon...

thank you hun.. will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

superb story lazy ๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you so much hun thanks alot for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š no probs please update the next part soon & pm me ๐Ÿ˜ณ will do hun๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

I'm happy that Rishabh married Madhu.  the Marriage Trilogy all will begin with them married๐Ÿ˜›
Waiting for the story to proceed will update it soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: kg15

Again something different to read...!!!

Superb concept and Superb update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thank you so so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š

The concept was really catchy... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
so glad u found it interesting hun

I liked the fact that you maintained the stature of Sultan... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
hahahahaha

I have one very important question to you lazy, why do you always involve that non- existent creature in our Rishbala's story...??? He always create a mess in their lives... 

But the hidden fact is that I like his existence in your story as his presence increases more passion to the story and when our our love birds' Ishq wins over him, I really feel happy... Hehe... Silly me.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hahahaha he is the perfect third angle to Rishbala or so i feel... that is why๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The entire update was fantastic dear... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you so much hun... hope u like the next one

Waiting for the Part 2... Don't get LAZY in updating it... Just kidding... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hahahahaha the part 2 is ready... but wonderful and perfect updates are not yet ready.. will try not to get lazy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

nice start thanx hun ...so tey got married yes.. the marriage trilogy all will begin with their wedding๐Ÿ˜›...wat does rk do?family business.. they are very rich  waiting for next will update it shortly.

Originally posted by: flowing_river

i like ur concept...

hehe..it's ulta from usual track mostly happening in usual ffs...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hahahaha i thought everyone wud find the track usual... so glad u don't... thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
do continue...๐Ÿ˜Š will update shortly

Originally posted by: Shree.123

Awesome start ๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š

Sultan did something good. ๐Ÿ˜† hope he doesn't return  hahahaha he will return hun
But I would love to see what he fells when return & see that  RK and Madhu are happily married and loves each other ๐Ÿ˜‰ i am not very sure... he won't be happy defo!๐Ÿ˜‰
So RK and Madhu are married. Hope She will soon understand that Rishab is better than that Sultan ๐Ÿ˜› she is going to understand very soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

sorry lazy for late comment no probs hun๐Ÿ˜Š.mera lappy karab ho gaya.awww... i feel as if my life has come to a stand still if my lappy stops working awesome start thanks hun .. continue dear๐Ÿ˜Š will update soon

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Really nice start. Pls continue soon

thanx hun... will update in a bit

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! I loved it...I hope sultan doesnot return until Rishbala are madly in love with each other...๐Ÿ˜Š

so glad you loved it hun... Sultan will only come after they both fall for each other๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome start lazy...am happy sultan leaved last min...and madhu married to RK...waiting for next

thank you so much hun... yeah but he will be back... will be updating it soon

Originally posted by: nandininandu

Beautiful Update...story is very intresting thank you so much hun
Please continue soon will update in a bit

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_sri

awesome start...interesting story thank you so much hun..thank god that sultan left at the start itself..no more of him.. he is going to come back hun๐Ÿ˜Š

hope madhu is fine...of course RK is there to take care of her... she is going to be fine as she is with RK๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Janani24

awesome update lazy๐Ÿ‘ thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜Šn thank god sullu ran away before mrg else think abt the status of madhu๐Ÿ˜ฒ  hahahahahaha yeah true n when rishab is there no one needs to fear๐Ÿ˜› yes... he is going to be her hero soon๐Ÿ˜‰continue soon n i am eagerly waiting for madhu's decision n reaction๐Ÿ˜Š will update it soon... hope you will like the remaining story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anjali0111

superb start
nice story
thank you so much hun
add me in the pm list
will do๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: livelyrose90

glad u started new story so glad u enjoy my storiesโ˜บ๏ธ ...omg sultan ran away๐ŸฅณLOL yeah!

i have been always in love with rk of your stories and this one is no exception awww... thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...  he took stand when needed and is so much concerned about her already yes.. he is already her "husband"
well i can see a great story ahead  hope u will like the story i have planned ahead๐Ÿ˜Š
thnx 4 pm no probs๐Ÿ˜Š

so glad u loved it hun๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Very nice update,dear.

thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: punam2712

AWESOME START thank you so much hun

TURN IT INTO AN FF - IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL actually it was supposed to be a one shot, but then it was becoming very long so decided to split it.. it will so far have 4 parts๐Ÿ˜Š

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prarthna.B

lovely update, waiting for the next part :)

thank you so much hun... will update in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ship13

Beautiful start. :)

thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

wow, you are on a roll aren't you??  This is the third story of yours that I have come across tonight!!!! hehehehe i get too many ideas at a time, and i HAVE to write it down to get it out of my system๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Very happy.  so glad u enjoy my stories๐Ÿ˜Š

I have to say, this is a different concept.  The Last Minute Groom??  i thought everyone wud think the concept very common thanks to kasam se and all๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so glad u guys find it different

You had me worried at first as the 'groom' left for a career in Bollywood so I was very confused. hahahaha tht was the whole idea... then Sultan had to leave and i didn't want any other girl involved so decided movie career only๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But you got RK and Madhu married!!!!! the marriage trilogy will have them married in the first part itself๐Ÿ˜Š Can't wait for the next part. will be updating it in a bit๐Ÿ˜›

By the way, you are a very good writer!  I do not get bored at all in any of your stories!!  ๐Ÿ‘ thank you so so much hun... it means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š
bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bookwormlazy thumbnail

updated๐Ÿ˜Š
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome part.waiting for next.update soon
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Un Res๐Ÿ˜›
Yippee!! Am 2nd again ๐Ÿฅณ.. Haha it's become new 1st๐Ÿ˜‰!!!
OMG !! Newly weds... Ahem ahem  What a way to wake up โ˜บ๏ธ !! Sigh if only everything was right between the couple, it would have been so romantic๐Ÿ˜‰!! Aren't they cute...she initially decides against whatever he tells only to end up doing exactly how he tells ๐Ÿ˜†. 
And Rishabh ah I love this Rishabh ..he is so caring, nice , protective and patient guy !! Guess I love all the RK's from your fics Lazy...foodie RK...akshay kumar-RK ... Dark hero- RK .and now this RK he takes away the cake๐Ÿ˜ณ..he is a Gem โ˜บ๏ธ!! Once when  she realizes this, Madhu will come running into his arms!!  Please continue soon Lazy..can't tell you how anxious am here to read the next๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ iam third , its ok late hogaya , guess what  lazy , mera lappy teek hogaya ,  main aaram se reply karthi hoon , nice story dear , bus 3 parts ,   and i love this story also as always๐Ÿ˜Š