I have a new pathetic character in mind

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's no secret I dislike arvi with passion 
But I don't dislike them the most
Unfortunately they are probably at the bottom of my dislike list ðŸ˜†

I totally dislike TEJU : she is the most insensitive , uncaring , careless twin ever ðŸ˜† was she really born with ovi ? How can a sister even attend their ex brother in laws wedding ðŸ¤¢ not to mention how unethical it is , don't start with the discrimination because of adoption etc 
Any person in their right senses wouldn't even talk to the person who is her supposed sister 

Manav : how pathetic can that character be ! What does he do except chamchagiri of Archana ? Did he not see how his daughter was cheated and betrayed by Arjun ? Then he accepted their marriage , not once did he ask ovi to come out of the marriage but after they got divorced he gets his other daughter married to that guy ? ðŸ¤¢

Archana : is she a woman or what ðŸ˜† any person with a heart would never ask their one daughter to marry her sisters ex husband no matter how the situation was ! That's not the thing mothers do 

In this very apavitra show the impurity is not only in romantic relationships but also in parent child and siblings relationship ðŸ˜†

May I and people who think like me be saved from such torture 
And no I don't watch this impure show 
I just know such show is on air and it makes me sick
The things people do for money , ekta making such storylines and zee showing it 

I hope people don't learn wrong lessons and start thinking cheating on the girl you are supposed to marry is okay when you fall in love on a work purposes trip ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TM u knw ...m totally agree with each n every anti- - - fans threads...bcs we think same...our feeling same abt pr n der character no matter...we like real actor actress...bt we judge dem der character n der character acts...

so here m saying totally disgusted PR 2nd generation n der plots...lots of big whole n biggest bloopers too...except onir ovi sachin mittal punni savita even manju too...bcs dis character whether dey doing anything its negative or positive never putting wrong image or never misguide to natural viewers...bcs natural viewer think dis character bad so actually cvs shw dem bad in pr if dey think dis character positive so dey left positive mark on natural viewers hearts...no matter where story hitting w/o any goal 😃

bt bt bt unlike other positive character which cvs choose dem for pavitra rishta betterment...bt dey totally failed to left positivity mark on natural viewers hearts n brain too...dey always remain natural viewers as bad n worst positive character on indian television ever...