Ek Boond Ishq

Money makes the world go round!

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So I really liked the first epi!
I pretty much agree with what city musings said in her thread

what really lingered on was how similar both sisters are..money is important for both-just the reasons are different! Nandini wants to marry a rich guy to be able to lead a happy life, Tara agrees to do the same for her family's happiness!

I have a bad habit of starting shows and getting bored of them! But from what I've seen of this show, I'm hooked!
what works for me: hatke story line, fast paced, good cast
what doesn't: as of now nothing 

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you
This show has a lot of potential and I am sure its gonna be an awesome show 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The sisters will mostly likely land up in the same household as the bahus and we can expect rivalry there🤔 Tara will be the elder babu and i assume the brothers are half brothers so more intense drama.

Agreed with you about the money aspect, same need but different motives and priorities.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah its pretty obvious that the sisters will land up in the same house as I remember Hunar saying that her role is a "surprise" to all! I just hope they don't morph it into a saas-bahu/CID bahus/devrani-jethani saga and stick to the original concept. 
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So is Aditya supposed to be Jay's brother? 🤔 Man, I so not want Nandini with in Tara's in laws household. I dun like that girl somehow and this is really not what I'm looking forward to. :P
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

I agree with you 
This show has a lot of potential and I am sure its gonna be an awesome show ðŸ˜Š

Yeah! The cast fits the bill perfectly! I haven't been this excited about a show since those Star One shows(Sarabhai/Special Squad etc)..Guess Life Ok is filling the vacuum Star One left:)

This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

The sisters will mostly likely land up in the same household as the bahus and we can expect rivalry there🤔 Tara will be the elder babu and i assume the brothers are half brothers so more intense drama.

Agreed with you about the money aspect, same need but different motives and priorities. 

Ayye..I don't want rivalry..there are so many behen shows on television which show that..but then as long as it doesn't overpower the main story I'm good..but I'm sure you're right..Kalavati will use Nandu as a pawn!

This content was originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Yeah its pretty obvious that the sisters will land up in the same house as I remember Hunar saying that her role is a "surprise" to all! I just hope they don't morph it into a saas-bahu/CID bahus/devrani-jethani saga and stick to the original concept. 

😆
@bold: reminds me of the BW celebs claiming to have the most different role ever!
@underline: I hope so too..I really liked Chal Sheh aur Maat and Savitri when they started..but coz of TRP ke issues they changed the story..and I stopped watching the shows🥱

ETA: Bunty is Tara's bhai! Mistake ho gayi

This content was originally posted by: city-musings

So is Aditya supposed to be Jay's brother? ðŸ¤” Man, I so not want Nandini with in Tara's in laws household. I dun like that girl somehow and this is really not what I'm looking forward to. :P

I don't know ya! Rohit Saraf(from V best friends forever) is supposed to be play Jay's younger brother Bunty!
Like Aahana said, maybe he's Jay's half brother or something!

Hunar..umm..I am extremely neutral towards her..I liked her in her first show, didn't in her second show!

:):)
Edited by czarcastic. - 10 years ago