Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy birthday to the the doll, Shreya!!!! 
this is a small birthday gift from me 😛
I hope that all ur wishes come true on all of ur birthdays 
thank you rimpi for the idea <3 mwahh

so here goes 😃...

He entered into the room and closed the door. He looked at his room, it was decorated with pink and red roses cause its her favourite. He realy like her when his parent show him her pic and like chatt mangni patt byaha they got married without knowing each other well. He didnt want a marraige like this but he was also helpless cause he have to back newyork as his works were pending. He came closer to the bed and sit beside her. With ghunghat his heart beat increase, without ghunghat what happend to him only the god knows. Slowly he asked "can i see ur face?". She immedeatly remove the ghunghant and looked at him and took a pause seeing the hot man infront of her, in his sky blue serwani and the dimond work on it looks extreamly hot and hansom and with this killing combo he never forget to gave his killer smile. She cant took her eye off from him. His condition wasnt less as the beauty of her made him restless, the glow in her face just increased his heartbeat more and more , her face had more charm then the jewelaries. After a pause they said a simple "hi" to each other. Both had an aquared moment at that time as they both met for the first time.
She first try to start the convesation "helo i am arohi and i knw u r arjun". Arjun brust out in laugh "i... M... Sory" then again she start laughing. Arohi stared him surprisingly and said "enough maine kuch joke nei bola ek toh bat start karna chaho and upar se apna majak bajao tum ladkon ki problem hai". Arjun kept silence and only stare at her and thnk "this girl is more amazing than i thought". Arohi thought "phir vi kuch nei bol raha kahin mom dad ne guse se kisi gunge ke sath mere shadi toh nei karwaye". Arohi said loudly "are kuch toh bolo nei toh mundi hilao". Arjun shocked "u thnk mujhe bolna nei ata". "thank god" she wishpered. Arjun was more surprised nw "u seriously thnk main gunga hun oh god". "main kya karti tum kuch bol nei rahe the". They both laughed. Arjun went to his side and laid down and kept his face to arohi "so tel me abt ur lyf". Arohi jumped off from the bed "ek minute ruko avi ati hun". He desperately waiting for her and after 5 min finaly she came with a scarp book and sat on the bed, arjun was excited to see what was there, so he also sat back huging a pillow. Arohi open the scarp book and said "yeh hai meri life, meri dunia, yahan pe maine apne sare ache buri sare memory ko store karke rakha hai". Then she show him her childhood pics, with her parents and family, her first day at school and college, her friends pics, the date when she was hapy or sad she wrote in that bt when she saw him the last page she became hesitate , arjun looked at her and said "are dikhao na". She showed him his pic, he looked at her smilingly and took the book frm her, there with his pic wrote their wedding date and with red skrecth pen she wrote "he came into my life, i will try my best to give him all what he want and be a good wife". He look at her and said "arohi mujhe bas tumse pyar chahiye, aur pyar ke lie koe kausis ki jarurat nei hoti wo toh bs ho jata hai". Arohi said "par arjun maine aj tak nahe kisiko pyar kia aur nahe khusi de paye isilie toh mom dad ne meri marzi jane he meri shadi karwa di". Arjun got shocked "what?? Toh tum is shadi se khush nei ho". Arohi looked at him and said "pehle nei the par tumhe milne ke bad bohot khush hun, akhir god ji kisike sath bura vi toh nei karte". They talked all night but when they fall asleep they didnt know that.In the morning someone knock on the dar "bhai bhabi uth jayo 11 baj rahe hai". The noise broke arohi's sleep, she wakeup but wait where she slept ths wasnt like pillow but more comfertable than that, she felt something around her waist. She opened her sleepy eyes n clearly visible that she was on arjun and the position they were that time show she likes it. She raise her head to looked at him the man of her life. She smile looked at him slowly removed his hand and try to get up, she sat on the bed and only looked at him "bese sote hue vi bada cute lagta hai". She cant control herself and kissed his forhead, but again she heard "bhai, bhabi darwaja kholo". Arohi went and open the door and said "i m sory rashi hum kal rat ko soye toh pata he nei chala kb subha ho gaye". Rashi gigle and said "i knw i knw meri vi shadi ho gaye hai n i knw that, bese humare bhai kahan hai avi tak so raha hai kya" arohi nodd and rash came into the room and surprise to see the room and asked arohi "bhabi kal rat kya hua tha". Arohi surprised at her question and said "kal maine aur arjun ne rat ko bohot sare baten ki and pata he nei chala kb hum so gaye". Rashi kept her hand on her head "bs yehe kia". A:- "han aur kya karte". Rashi laughed and arohi looked at her surprisingly. Rashi calm down herself "ok ap fresh ho jao main bhai ko jagati hun, fir hum shoping and outing pe jayenge besi vi ap log parson newyork chale jaoge time he kitana bacha hai". Arohi noded and went towards the bathroom with the thought "yeh bhai behen ko bina joke ke hasne ki bimari hai kya".
Arjun,arohi and rashi did lots of shoping, as arohi went to newyork , she was going to miss her shoping n outing in india. In short time she mixed with rashi, arohi eat almost all the road side food arjun tried to stop her but seeing her pupy face he cant do it. Finaly they back to home at night. Dadi,rudra and kumud egarly waiting to spend time with their bahu and beta. The two days spendly like 2 second for arjun and arohi and finaly its time to say good bye to their families. arohi was sad that she spend few times with arjun's family. She came to dadi and hugged her tightly "i m gonna missed u dadi, agale bar jb aunge main yehe reh jaunge arjun ko jana hoga toh wo chala jayega". All laugh for her cute seg. Dadi wiped her tears "khabardar mere pote ka sath choda toh, humesha uske sath rehna thik hai, ab ja time ho raha hai plane ka". Finaly they said final good bye to their family. In the plane arohi still looking sad, arjun kept hand on her solder and said "dont be sad arohi hum pohanchte he dadi se bat karenge". Arohi looked at him and placed her head on his "pata hai arjun maine apne puri life main itna pyar nei paya jitna in do din main mila". Arjun kept his cheak on her head and started to crase her hair. She herself dont knw when she slept in his protective arm.
They reached at the airport and he made a call while arohi want more sleep in bed. He said on phone"han shreya tu kahan pe hai we reached". Then they heard a loud scream of a girl who ran toward arjun saying "arjunnn". She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. Shreya is arjun's best friend since he was in NY she knw him better than anyone else. "i missed u arjun"shreya said. "i missed u too bt dekh tera gft vi toh laya hun". Sudden she jerked him and asked "oh yes where is arohi". Arjun pointed her and said "here she is". Shreya hugged her and she still stand like a statue. "hey arohi, i m shreya arjun's best friend and now tumhari". Arohi smile she liked shreya's behaviour. S:- yehen pe khade rehne ka idara hai kya chalo ab. In the whole journey arohi's mind think only one thing "shreya is beautiful,gorgeous n arjun and shreya knw each other very wel then arjun n shreya, shut up arohi kaise baten soch rahe hai he is ur husban kuch vi soch ti hai uske bare main". The whole way arohi only listen to arjun and shreya's bakbak. Arjun showed her his house and shreya said their memories and arohi was like "khud he bate karlo mujhe kyn medium bane rahe ho". She was got irritate with herself that why she took it seriously and tried to off her mud, so she made an excuse for bathroom and left from there.
Day passed and arjun arohi get to know each other better. Every evening arjun took arohi for outing and she was so happy but at last when they visited shreya's house, arohi got upset. She liked shreya but may be herself doesnt knw when she was became more possesive towards arjun. She didnt like the closnes of shreya and arjun and as shreya is singel,hot,smart,beautiful she had an unknown fear although she had full faith on arjun. Arjun and shreya left her alone and talk something secret, arohi wants to cry why her husban left her alone in an unknown place. But she knows very well how to hide her feelings, she never show arjun that she was sad , she had a smile on her face when arjun looked at her. After the day at shreya's house arjun arohi say her bye . At night arjun didnt feel well and sleep soon for his headache. Arohi came from the washroom and saw the sleeping arjun. She said herself "pehle toh rat ko bat karte the but aj toh wo vi nei kia, kher mujhe kya main vi so jati hun". She grab the the blanket and sleep beside him.
At mid night arjun grab all the blanket from her and covered himself. Arohi got irritated "arjun what is this aise rat ko tang mat karo mujhe blanket do". She removed the blanket from his face and she was shocked to see his condition. He was shivering badly, she place her hand on his forhead "oh god arjun ko toh bukhar hai wo vi itna tej, yeh kuch bolte vi nei hai". She rushed towards kitchen and bring a bowl of water with a small cotton piece. She slept him properly placed the pillows properly and sit besides him but sit he was shivering. Arohi start rubing his palm and foot which made him relax for sometime but still the temprature didnt less. She placed the weat cotton piece on his forhead. After sometime the temprature seems less and he also sleep peacefuly. But she was scared she never felt like this in her whole life for sometime she thought someone grab her life from her. She instantly put her head on his chest and start crying "arjun, ap itne ache kyun ho ki main apne apko apse pyar karne se nei rok paye, kavi nei socha tha aise feeling se meri vi mulat hoge par apne yeh vi kardia". She looked at him lovingly and placed a kiss on his forhead "i love u arjun", then she gave a kiss on his cheek and said "i love u arjun" then she kissed on his nose "i love u arjun", when she about to kissed on his lips, her ears heard her name for his mouth "arohi". She closed her eyes and said "arjun, mera arjun". She crassed his hair and place her head on his chest and slept peacefuly.Morning rays fall on his face and he open his eyes, his headache was better than yesterday, but he felt something on him, he looked and show arohi a smile spread on his lip, he didnt want to wake up her cause this was his best morning. He crased her hair and thinkself "kaise bataun tumhe arohi ki mujhe tumse kitani mohabbt hai, aise situation main sirf ek insan he mujhe help kar sakti hai shreya par uske life main jo problem chal rahe hai main usko kuch aur bolna nei chahta". Suddenly arohi moved and arjun closed his eyes pretending that he asleep. Arohi got up and saw arjun sleep peacefuly she checked his forhead "kal rat se toh kam hai but fir vi thoda bukhar hai, aj toh main tumhe kahin vi jane nei dunge". Then she left for washroom and arjun open his eyes and hugging a pillow he said "tumhe chod ke kaun jana chahta hai arohi". Then his phone ranged it was shreya , he happily picked up and said "bol donkey". Shreya worriedly said "arjun plz jaldi aja mere ghar pe bohot bade problem ho gaye hai", now he was also worried "what happend shreya?" S:- "bas tu jaldi aja?". He only wash his face take his coat and start to leave but at that time arohi back and asked "kahan ja rahe ho aise halat main". "arohi shreya ne bulaya hai bohot urgent bat hai". She hold his hand and said "tumhari tabiat se jyada urgent nei hoga". He was extreamly happy to see the love and care for him in hear eyes but he only said "i have to go" and then left for shreya's home.

LAST PART

From morning she had been waiting for him but neither he came nor his phone was on. She was very scared and pray to god that he is alright. "sb mere galati hai maine he kuch nei bol arjun ko, shefali sahe bolti hai i m his wife pura haq hai mera"
Her face became pale for contineous crying and she was feeling weak coz from morning she hadnt eat or drink. "The other number of arjun may be work uspe try karti hun"she thought and dailed his no. But her hope vanish she heard the phone rang in the house, she picked his phone and show her pic on the front screen, she smile looking at her funny expresson, she check the phone and find so many pics of them with arjun's friends coz from last months they were also busy in parting, "msgs check karun sayad shreya ke msg se pata chale arjun kahan gaya hai, yehe karti hun". She open the msgs and her world freezed when she read shreya's msg that wrote "i love you arjun thankx for come into my life". The phone fall from her hand she went towards her room with lots of confuson. She was searching for medicines coz her head paining badly but she found an envolope, she open the paper and read the 1st word divorse paper and her world stop there, before she could read furthure all became dark infront of her and she fall. After sometime arjun came but he was surprised that arohi didnt open the door "sayad bathroom gaye ho". He had an another key with him so he opened the door and called arohi but no reply. He got into their room and shocked to see her unconsiously. He rushed towards her and took her in his arm, and lied on the bed, he patted her cheek and called her "arohi...arohi...arohi plz utho na plz" he sprinkeled water but still she didnt open her eyes. He couldnt even leave her alone and went to the doctor, he called one of his friend who was doctor thankfuly he reached soon. The doctor examine her and said "arjun she is very weak and it seems she hadnt eaten anything and just look at her face, are u guys fight wit each other?"

Arjun was worried and didnt control himself seeing her condition. "no yar how can i fight with her, she dont knw bt u knw how much i love her"arjun said. The doctor put hand on arjun's solder and said "calm down arjun and take care of her, bye".
Then he left, arjun looked at arohi and he cant hide his tears now. He held her hand "i am sorry arohi i cant take care of you". He kissed her forehead and went to kitchen for make something for her. Its time for launch, so he made launch
And sat besides her, its half an hour left bt still she didnt open her eyes, now its cross his limit of patience he couldnt control himself and cry holding her hand "i am sory arohi plz ab gusa chod do plz i cant see u like plz uth jao" .
He felt she moved her finger, he smile and looked at her, she opened her eyes, arjun's happines had no bound, he cupped her face and kissed her forhead "thank god tum thik ho arohi pata hai main kitana dar gaya tha", arohi moved her face and said "koe jaurat nei hai meri care karne ki main thik hun"
Arjun went towards the kitchen without saying her any thing. Arohi look at him sadly and think "agar pyar karta toh mujhe manata par yeh toh chala gaya", after 2 mins he came with a plate of food and said "i am sory arohi i knw mujhe tmhara khayal rakhn  par main chala gaya subha tmhe bina kuch bataye par trust me bohot important kam tha,, ab pehle launch karlo fir hum bat karenge" arohi murmered "pata hai tumhara important kam kya tha".
He came near her and give her a spoon of rice "plz mera gusa meri mehnat ki banaye hue rice,dal and bharte pe mat dalo, are maine toh tumhare lie medicine laya he nei avi lata hun". When he starts to leave he saw the divorce paper fall on the floor, he, he picked up the papers and looked at arohi surprisingly "arohi yeh?" Arohi looked at him angrily and asked "chori pakdi gaye toh shock ho na, wait main dadi ko tmhari sari kartut bata dunge"
Arjun sat beside her and said "plz dadi ko mat bolna she loved shreya alot" arohi looked at him in shock and then arjun again start "ab tum he batao ismain shreya ki galati her husband torture her". Arohi looked at him with more surprise "what shreya ka husband"
Arjun was also surprise if she hadnt knw abt shreya's husband then whom she think the divorce about whom "arohi you dont knw abt shreya's husband ryt ? Then tum dadi ko ky batana chahti the". Arohi got scared coz she knws if she told arjun that what she think he would get hurt. She lowered her eyes and said "actualy maine bs envolpe dekha tha jismain divorce paper likha hua tha par main dekh pati usse pehle he main beshos ho gaye". After completeing her words she looked at arjun who turned his back towards her, and she knew that very well what arjun felt but she didnt want her husband regret for what he hadnt done. She came near him and hugged him from his back tightly, arjun tried to turned and face her but her grip was so tight and he was panic "kya hua arohi" "kuch nei arjun bs mujhe aise he rehna hai tumhare sath tumhare pass". Arjun listened the words which he always want to hear but on this happy moment he couldnt see her face. He removed her hands , she was shocked to see his action, she saw his eyes full of tears, she instanly cupped his face and said "what happened arjun you dont love me?". Arjun put his finger on her mouth "i love u arohi aur main tumse tabse pyar karta hun jabse tum meri zindegi main aye bs tumhe force nei karna chahta tha". She hugged him instanly "dumbo force karna chahiye tha na itne din hum sath rahe par main samajh he nei paye tumhara pyar". He hugged her back "jinko milna hota hai ho mil he jate hai and tumhare lie main puri zindege wait karne ko tayar hun". Her grip became tight "itna pyar karte ho" arjun crased her hair "meri pyar ki had main khud nei janta arohi". Arohi smiled with tears and said "i feel so lucky". Then suddenly arjun being apart brought the food plate between them "pehle khana khao ok". He took a spoon of rice and gave to her but she held his hand and ask "tumne khana khya" he noded his head in no. "toh tum vi khao na"arohi said like a kid. After finishing their launch they lied on bed, arohi was on his fav pillow arjun's chest and arjun put his hand on her waist.

Arjun crasing her hairs but arohi had only one question on her mind, about shreya's life. "arjun..." "hmmm..."arjun said. "plz bolona shreya ka divorce kyun hua". Arjun suddenly got up and said "arohi tumhari tabiat thik nei hai rest karo". Arohi hold his hand "arjun mujhe nei bologe". Arjun cuped her face and said "tumhe nei bataunga toh kise bataunga bt sayad tum sun nei paoge shreya ka dard"
Arohi give him an assuring look and said "u can tell me arjun". Arjun starts "shreya,me and ajay we were friends from our college. Shreya and me were best friend but she realy liked ajay alot and shreya wasnt the one who wait when ajay likes her.

She proposed him and ajay say yes. We 3 started work together. First 3 month everything was fine, but after that shreya wasnt the girl she was before marraige, even she hadnt said me anything.

But when she hadnt come office for 2 months and didnt recive my call i prefer to went her house. And what i seen that day still bring tears. That b*** ajay he tried to rape her, i knw he was her husband bt he did that witout her permison so what ppl cal it

Then i took shreya frm that animal's house and shreya told me he had affairs with so many girls and when shreya tried to stop him , he beat her like an animal, u knw that shreya even want help to go someplace to other, my best frnd was in that condition

And i couldnt do anything arohi". Arjun and arohi both of their eyes full with tears , arohi instantly hugged him "i am sory arjun mujhe nei pata tha shreya ke sath itna sb kuch ho gaya hai"

Arjun hugged her back "i feel so relaxed arohi after share it with you". They broke the hug and wipe each others tears. Then arjun again starts "bese ache bat toh yeh hai kal uska divorce and parson shadi". Arohi looked at him surprisingly and askd "shadi"

Arjun hit his forhead and said "lo shreya ne toh tumhe batane ko bola tha bt main vul gaya, after ajay leave frm our life, we got a big project frm a top most company and its owner sunny he is a grate guy and love shreya alot

And i am sure he will keep her happy". Arohi hit his chest "gande admi itna sb kuch ho gaya par mujhe nei bola". Arjun give her a wicked smirk and said "ab tumhe party and drink se fursat mile tb na". Arohi made a puppy face and hugged him "shut up arjun"

After a pause she said "I LOVE U ARJUN". Arjun kissed on her head "I LOVE U TOO AROHI".

Next Day arjun,arohi and shreya went for court and thankfuly shreya got divorce. Then all were busy in the marraige arrangments, shreya and arohi did lots of shoping, thankfuly arjun manage the marraige mandap and other things perfectly sunny also help him

Then finaly the wedding Day come, as per sunny's will it wasnt grand , only family members and close friends were invited. Arohi looked they took sath fera and said "arjun kitana acha hai na in sare "goron" ke bich shreya ko ek acha indian mil he gaya"

Arjun noded then she again start "arjun kitana acha hota na hum vi ek dushre ko aise he jante pehchante pyar karte and fir shadi karte". Arjun look at her and said "avi vi der nei hue hum ek dushre ko jante hai pehchan te hai aur bohot pyar vi karte hai"

Arohi looked at him surprisingly arjun hold her hand and after shreya and sunny's marraige they sat on the mandap and arjun told the pandit "lets do the bidhi again". They did sathphera, said and promise to do all the "bachan" sucessful

And today they did the promise from heart. After the shadi complete arjun took arohi on his arm and starts to leave for their room. Arjun saw tears in arohi's eyes "i knw arohi yeh khushi ke anshun hai bt main nei chahta yeh tumhare pass kisi tarah vi aye"

He entered into their room and slept arohi in the bed. Locked the room door but suddenly looked around the room and said "bt yeh kamra toh sajaya nei hai". Arohi sat with iritation "arjun dulha dulhan ke lie jo room book kia hai wo log wohe sajayenge na"

Arjun sat with sad face. Arohi came near him and sat on his lap,"arjun hum ek nei surwat karne ja rahe hai in bekar ki baton main apna mood off mat karo". Arjun looked at her similingly and hold her waist "acha toh fir kya karna chahiye mujhe"

Arohi's cheek became red with his look "wohe jo har romantic husband karta hai". Arjun raised his eyes "achaaa...toh main romantic hun". His hands moving around her back, she felt shiver in her body. He unknot her blause and open the zipper.

Slowly they both lied on the bed. He opened her neckless and kissed on her neck randomly. Arohi didnt open her eyes , she just want to feel the moment. He unlocked her earrings and kissed on her both ears, he kissed on her forhead then goes to nose,When their lips touches arohi opened her eyes but after looking at his choclatey brown eyes, she just melt and her eyes told him "i am only yours, my body my soul all is for u arjun". She unbotom his shirt , arjun was happy she respond him equaly.

Due to no light he couldnt saw her, only he knows how much he wanted to saw her at this time. The rays of Sun made him to open his eyes, then he saw the angel next to him sleeping peacefuly covering by a white sheet. He kissed on her forhead

"i love u arohi". A smile appeared on her lips, she warped her hands around him and said " i love u arjun"

AFTER 4 YEARS :- "arohi chalo picnic ke lie late ho rahe hai"arjun screamed her name from outside. Arohi came to him with a irritated face "tumhari ladli tayar hone de tab na". "ab kya kia meri princes ne tumhe toh bs bahana chahiye use dante ne ka"

Then he went to the room leaving a surprised arohi. When he entered the room saw his little princess wear a pink princes like frock and try to apply lipstick on her lips. Arjun smiled seeing her cute act and asked "kya kal rahe hai meli princes"

ittle anwesha saw her father and runs towards him "pa...pa plinces ko makeup ho na". Arjun took her in his arm "ale ale princes ko makeup hone se kaun rok raha hai". She looked at the outside and saw arohi stand at the door.ittle anwesha saw her father and runs towards him "pa...pa plinces ko makeup ho na". Arjun took her in his arm "ale ale princes ko makeup hone se kaun rok raha hai". She looked at the outside and saw at the door.

So she came near to arjun's ear and said "ma...ma". Arjun also said something in her ears. Arohi was confuse seeing their discusion "yeh bap bete kya bate kar rahe hai". Arjun came near to arohi holding anwesha , and direct her to say something.

Anwesha instanly jumped to arohi's arm and kissed on her cheeks. Arohi looked at her and said "hmmm mama ko itna butter kis lie". Anwesha looked at her papa and said " pa...pa bole apne mu...jhe beauty... Ful Banaya to thaaankk u ma..ma".

Arohi cant control herself more "awww...mera baby". She kissed on her cheeks "mumaa loves u my princess". Arjun was so happy to have a sweet family. Arohi kept her head on his chest and said "i love u arjun. Thankx for giving me so much happines"

Arjun kissed on arohi and anwesha's head "i love u both". Then suddenly litle anwesha said "i love u boat". Arjun and arohi laugh listen her cute words.

~HAPPY ENDING~

Hope you guys like this , specialy my b'day girl. All ande,tamatar,galis warmly welcome

I hope u liked my chota sa gift ⭐️

Happy birthday once again!!! Hope u enjoy ur day to the maximum!!! mwahhh ❤️

Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    res...

bably🤗

comment later after birthday girl's comment  😳
    Bablylovely20 thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

res...

bably🤗

comment later after birthday girl's comment 😳

wo pata nei kb coment karege, tb tak i have to wait :-(
    Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Bably plzzz cont soon...cant wait to read more 😊 Happy Birthday shreya ❤️
    Bablylovely20 thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Bably plzzz cont soon...cant wait to read more 😊 Happy Birthday shreya ❤️

no review itna bura hai kya :-(
    Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

no review itna bura hai kya :-(

haan..bahut bura hai..iss liye itni excited hoon next updt l liye :p
    Bablylovely20 thumbnail

haan..bahut bura hai..iss liye itni excited hoon next updt l liye :p

:-|
    Ankita__S thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
    Wow new os. Lovely updt di.
    Awww loved arohi's possessive side.
    Loved d way arohi took care of arjun.
    Shreya loved d name as well as character.
    N plz complete it soon.
    Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Ye complete kab hoga??? 😳

tere 1st part ke review ke 1 week bad
    Bablylovely20 thumbnail
    Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

Res