Mithu crowned DID winner!!!.... is this a joke or insult of DID???

Posted: 10 years ago
when i heard the result first i was like  🤣 biggest joke ever!!!

when i realized the DID winner is someone who can hardly dance, i was like 😲 😡  🥱🤬 ...
i am falling short of words to express my disappointment here  😆

i stopped watching the show long back. just came to know the result of grand finale ... and what was that????? 🤣

DID had maintained such a respectful profile among dancers and viewers for doing justice to talent and dance performances over the years, and it's all lost now !!!!

most undeserving non talented dancer ever on DID stage has won DID !!!!! 🐷
 unbelievable...  to what level DID and zee tv can stoop !!!
🤢

i am not sure but
is she a relative or something of producer et al??? is it??? but is that a reason big enough that they insulted the stage of DID. what a shame !!!! 😳

i am not going to watch any more seasons of DID now, not even DID4. it's such a waste ... 👎🏼

DID has always chosen a right winner and always respected talent over the years, right from DID1 to juniors. DID was such respected show among dancers and viewers both. and now this nonsense season happened and they chose most undeserving person who can hardly dance as winner and DID lost it's all charm, respect, everything like forever. m not watching anymore of DID4 now. 🥱
Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago
I agree, this is really ridiculous. When I heard that Phulawa got 5th, I knew the rankings were going to be all messed up.
In my opinion, they got the rankings backwards... if it had been Phulawa, Zoya, Shraddha, Cecile, Mithu, that would have been perfectly sensible. But Mithu 1st? They're clearly rigging, but not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. There is no way that many people voted for her.
WT sheet 😲 you've got to be soo kidding me no wayy mithu won DID 😡 OMGG i feel like going up that trophy snatching it from mithu and handing it to someone who can ACTUALLY DANCE unlike her 😡 sooo madd 🤬
Originally posted by Selcouth

I agree, this is really ridiculous. When I heard that Phulawa got 5th, I knew the rankings were going to be all messed up.
In my opinion, they got the rankings backwards... if it had been Phulawa, Zoya, Shraddha, Cecile, Mithu, that would have been perfectly sensible. But Mithu 1st? They're clearly rigging, but not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. There is no way that many people voted for her.

haha ... yeah, it looks like host read out winner list upside down ... 1st should have been phulwa and last should have been mithu. not just last, she never deserved to be in grand finale or even in top 16 in first place !!!!
Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

WT sheet 😲 you've got to be soo kidding me no wayy mithu won DID 😡 OMGG i feel like going up that trophy snatching it from mithu and handing it to someone who can ACTUALLY DANCE unlike her 😡 sooo madd 🤬

IKR ... such disappointing result of this flop season !!!
🤬
crap I thought I was the only one who felt this way. She is tapori dancer.
This is so disappointing!! 
I always wondered mithu was never in face off. This was planned right from beginning, thats why they saved her to make her the winner. Dance india dance is done for me...
Originally posted by preetie

crap I thought I was the only one who felt this way. She is tapori dancer.

almost everyone feels the same except for the producers and judges of DID !!!! 😆
 nothing against her being fat of anything, but the fact is her performances have always lowered the standard of DID stage !!!! and her being winner has made DID loose it's charm, value, everything. 

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

This is so disappointing!! 

Originally posted by muskurana

Disgusting result.

absolutely disappointing and disgusting 😡