Jury for the DK Bride Selection Committee - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

This is getting more and more exciting than I thought when the whole thing started. Excellant choice for the jury members. They are surely going to do some impartial judgement.

Best of luck to all the would be brides who are participating in this Swayamver and ofcourse best of luck to DK as well.

majaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by chillyflakes

PS : Err, only Ashish is left to be informed of his Wedding..........Wonder who will tell him that? Samy? When you land up at his place for the make-up, just smear some extra Cucumber face pack and blindfold him, then Mink and Mamta will take charge of getting him to the Mandap!πŸ˜‰

Mon Cher Chilly, travail merveilleux!!

Ok, since u have taken care of everything, I thought of informing Ashish.Have send him a PM already with all the details but chilly u can send him a cool evite, chilly sp. I'm sure he'll be more than happy for all the adulation we r showering on him!πŸ˜‰

Lata, Mems, Swathi........parfait jury!!

Ya, I found out that he gets allergic reactions from cucumber face pack,so change it to appricot scrub.........that 'll be good for his macho skin!! I & Mamta can sure get him to the mandap per uske baad kya hoga pati nahi as Jingle the security guard & Sakina the asst honey moon coordinater ke beech mai arms race who will put the varmala first & not to forget our faithful contestant Joyts & AP.........Samy u don't even have a chance! lolπŸ˜†.

Jury members have to be very alert during.... arms race i.e kiska arm Dk ke gale mai pehle mala dalta hai. I'll arrange for a chopper (air craft not knife) πŸ˜‰. Dk & his newly married bride will be whisked away in the chopper soon after the shaadi. Before Dk could sing...... mere ko lift kara do he'll be lifted & whisked!! lolπŸ˜†

Rest of the girls can sing, Ragupati ragahava raja ram........ for ma Sum, she'll say kya sanskari ladkiya hai! πŸ˜‰ We can have a gr lament session!!

enjoy

mink

Originally posted by mink

Rest of the girls can sing, Ragupati ragahava raja ram........ for ma Sum, she'll say kya sanskari ladkiya hai! πŸ˜‰ We can have a gr lament session!!

Merci mon plus cher vison ! πŸ˜† Mink, you are a riot, totally!πŸ˜† Imagine, singing for Sum Maa while DK is off on his HoneymoonπŸ€’πŸ˜†

Oooh, I have the blueprint ready for the Wedding Invite lying with me! I will post it asap!

Gawd, so much to do, so little time! Wonder where Lata has vanished, she was supposed to get back to us with the Wedding Songs!

Chalo, catch up later, I have to go and meet the Tentwaala and arrange for a new Canopy, Suki Kaki used the last one for her Wedding Dress to be worn in the ceremony! This woman, I tell you!

Cheers,

Chilly

Chilly, xcellent choice for Jury.........muje sabh pe barosa hai.........

aur samy, mujpe kyo shaq kar rahi ho.........Mink said "I & Mamta can sure get him to the mandap per uske baad kya hoga pati nahi as Jingle the security guard & Sakina the asst honey moon coordinater ke beech mai arms race who will put the varmala first & not to forget our faithful contestant Joyts & AP.........Samy u don't even have a chance! lolπŸ˜†." .........now ofcourse i will get him 2 the mandap but iske baad I am not at liberty 2 reveal what will happenπŸ˜‰........

Mamta

ok folks i get to be the dj as well as the chooser of the bride ..and i was tempted to answer the questions posted by chilly...me thinks that I will think of some way while am djing the music..say divert everyone's attention by my loud music and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...(i shud also speak with my dear hubby on this and get his opinion...)

Originally posted by swathi

ok folks i get to be the dj as well as the chooser of the bride ..and i was tempted to answer the questions posted by chilly...me thinks that I will think of some way while am djing the music..say divert everyone's attention by my loud music and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...(i shud also speak with my dear hubby on this and get his opinion...)

Lol...Swathi, everyone seems to be getting in the race now!

EK ANAAR AUR SAU BIMAAR!πŸ˜†

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : Madam Judge, you have to scan through all the answers and make your final reply and please PM the same to me by 29th May (Sunday)

πŸ˜†hi

Mink arey samy will have many chances beforehand as don't forget dress to pehna hai na so i will have first access to our resident dulha...so trust me girl don't think i won't have a chance mandap se pehle Dk je humare saath hoon ge...i hvae my own security on top of yours lolπŸ˜†aur kia pata Shehre mein chera INDER ka ho lolπŸ˜†

samy

lol guys i think all 3 shud be voted as juries
hehe I'm getting excited! πŸ˜† I feel like sach mein meri shaadi ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Chilly dear I am here. Love you my dear for brightening our days πŸ˜†.

Chalo girls get ready , judges are on their way.....

Chilly dear haha....sisterly feelings towards DK ah πŸ˜‰, read it as Ashish 😳. Hope you are reading this Ashish πŸ˜†

Chalo ab jab behen ban hi chuki hoon, let me nibhaoo my behan ka farz

Begin with Haldi-Mehendi Rasam ( now this is happening even before the girl has been finalised here πŸ˜‰)

Bhaiyaa ki aayegi baaraat, rangeeli hogi raat, magan hum ( judges ) naachenge oh......magan hum naachenge....πŸ˜•

Dk singing : Jiska Mujhe tha intezaar jiske liye dil tha bekaraar woh ghadi aa gaya aa gaya oh, pyaar mein hadh se guzarjana hain 😳.......

DK thinking about his bride :

Arre kab tak jawaani chhupaaongi rani 😳

Kanwaaron ko kitna sataaogi rani πŸ˜•

Kabhi to kisi ki dulhaniya banogi πŸ˜‰

Mujhse shaadi karogi, hey mujhse shaadi karogi πŸ˜›

Kanaka Mansion dilaaoonga kanaka Empire dilaaoonga

Sab kuch main laaoonga teri kasam πŸ˜†

Sumi Maa ko Samjhoonga, Gargi maa ko laath Maroonga 😊

Inder ko jhukaaoonga teri kasam πŸ€“

Kabhi to meri jaan deewaani banogi 😳

Mujhse shaadi karogi, hey mujhse shaadi karogi πŸ‘

Main jab bhi aaoonga Vedant ko laaoonga πŸ˜•

Doli uthaaoonga teri kasam πŸ˜†

Azoba ko manaoonga Aai ko behlaaonga

Dulhan banaaoonga teri kasam πŸ˜›

Arre kab tak meri jaan yun DKse darrogi πŸ€”

Mujhse shaadi karogi, mujhse shaadi karogiπŸ˜†

Mujhse shaadi karogi, mujhse shaadi karogi

Arre kab tak jawaani chhupaaogi rani😳

Kanwaaron ko kitna sataaogi raniπŸ˜‰

Kabhi to kisi ki dulhaniya banogi😊

Mujhse shaadi karogi, mujhse shaadi karogi πŸ˜†

Cheers

Lata

PS : Will come up with more later in case you'll can bear my nonsensical lyrics 😳 πŸ˜†