Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hehehe πŸ˜‰ mujhe kissi ki neeyat par vishwaas nahin except of course our jury members πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  while you're cooking your plans, I have some back up plans of my own πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yaar Samy iss excitement mein I just put double in my chai!!!!!! 😭  BTW I need you help.. send me the link for the questionarie.. I can't find it

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Jyoti at your service here ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/37164

Please go get ready https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/37164πŸ˜†

samy

lalgulab thumbnail
but I gotta do this.. Chilly dear has put a deadline & you know I won't be around internet for next couple days.. I don't wanna get disqualified when I can qualify πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar don't forget mujhe shaadi karwani hai aur woh bhi DK se.. LOL.. πŸ˜†
samy74 thumbnail

hi

poor baby lolπŸ˜†how ar eu going to cope without DK and internet..πŸ˜†shadi acha chalo karwa dete hain lekin pehle mein dress to design kar loon lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samy

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
sukh thumbnail
πŸ˜† too good to be goodπŸ˜‰
lalgulab thumbnail
hehe wherever there's DK, there's a way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I can't stay away from you'll... I'll just have to manage otherwise kya pata.. you might really kidnap DK while I'm goneπŸ˜†
samy74 thumbnail

hi

jyoti good yes humara kia bahroosa hum to bahtke huye log hain...kab neeyat karab ho jaye koi pata nahin hai aur when it is concerning Dk to neeyat theek kab thi lolπŸ˜†

samy

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Excellent choice of judges Chilly....................I am sure they will be fair and just in their decision to nominate a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............These three are thee most dedicated members of TD.......................

Good luck to the jury..................i am sure its gonna be one difficult task choosing the winner..................May the best Man winπŸ˜‰

bubbles thumbnail

although i have been around for a long time, i guess i'm a silent spectator- i totally agree with the selection of the judges.

MINK you must invite me to the wedding, i've been here for long enough to be invited!!!!

Asian Princess thumbnail

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh pick me pick me hehhehe.............πŸ˜‰ lolll .....this is soooo funnyy can't wait to hear the announcement...............πŸ˜›

Love Asian Princess