Jury for the DK Bride Selection Committee

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello My Dearest Wannabe DK Brides,

The response to our TD Swayamvar has been overwhelming! Women of all shapes, sizes, age group, single, married, have been eagerly participating in the Contest! Well, why not, if the prize is so dishy?πŸ˜‰

But as we all know, the path to true love is strewn with thorns and I do not want our darling DK to lose out on his one true love due to any manipulation or hidden agenda's that any of the participating girl might have.

So for the sake of transparency and DK's happy married life, I propose a Jury be set up, which will be responsible for evaluating the responses to the ''DK Bride Examination''. I am proposing these names, and I wish all the TD Forum Members come forward and support or dismiss any of the jury members they feel does not deem fit!

Also, once the jury is finalized, if any of the participant is found trying to lick up to any jury member (in order to win the race) a severe penalty will be imposed😑 And that will be a 2 night 3 day Holiday Package in the Khosla House with just Inder..........so girls, save your skin and your minds from insanity and please do not flounder any rule. Ya, I know that everything is fair in love and war, but just imagine, if you are caught, how will you escape loony Inder for 2 nights and 3 daysπŸ˜†

Here goes my proposed DK Bride Selection Committee:

Lata - Based on her incredible musical talent and her sisterly (πŸ˜‰) affection towards DK, I think we have the correct person here! Also Lata seems to get along extremely well with everyone and is most respected by her peers, so this would be one undisputed choice!

Memsaab - Seems to be the only person in TD forum who is not too impressed by DK (Pls correct me if I'm wrong) hence for the simple reason, that she would never have any wicked intentions towards our Prize (DK) I am nominating one of the oldest and coolest member of the TD Forum as a jury member.

Swathi - Based on the fact that she gives the most fabulous takes and updates for TD, we have nominated one of the most dedicated TD loyals for this post!

Mink - Anyone with such a sizzling sense of humor has to be in the Jury! After all the rejected girls will get a good dose of humor if not DK! Besides Mink is known for her proximity to DK (ahem) and would be aware of the type of girl DK is looking for! 

I hope that my choice of the jury is undisputed and that all of you or atleast most of you are happy with it! Please do not think that my choice of the jury is based on any personal favourtism, I have only analysed the best possible people for the job! And some of the others who could have made excellent judges, were either participating in the Swayamvar (Officially and Undercover) or were too busy with the Organizing Job!

The Cut-off date for the Swayamvar Questionnaire is 27th May, 2005 (Friday) before 12 noon (India Time). All entries submitted after the specified time will be ignored (😳) Hence girls, please buck up your act and post your answers as soon as possible.

The Jury Committee will decide on the answers during the Weekend and the Lucky Girl will be announced on 30th May, 2005!

I am also in the process of getting the blueprint of the Wedding Invite Ready! Will be posting the Invite by 31st May!

The Wedding will be taking place anytime next week

(Unfortunately Jingle, our Chief of Security was busy with the Update and meanwhile Inder escaped her clutches and landed up in the Cauldron where the Dal Makhani was cooking. Poor Sum Maa got one of her fits as she saw the scary sight of a man soaked in a brown gooie stuff, making strange faces and then everyone had to rush Sum Maa to the hospital and Inder back into the storeroom - I tell you the things, our Coordinating Commitee has to manage)

All the best girls, its celebration time next weekπŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : Err, only Ashish is left to be informed of his Wedding..........Wonder who will tell him that? Samy? When you land up at his place for the make-up, just smear some extra Cucumber face pack and blindfold him, then Mink and Mamta will take charge of getting him to the Mandap!πŸ˜‰

Edited by chillyflakes - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail

i want to know the names of the VVIP's who will attend the marriage!πŸ˜›

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

chillyflakes your so funny!!!!

nice one jingle!! i hope i get invited to this wedding!!!

love eran!!!!

memsaab thumbnail

Well.. if it is DK's saadi, then I better be member of the jury.. if it is Ashish's saadi, I better do the Bara-daan (as in Kanya daan). Since he called himself my Sahabjaada, I feel as if he is my baby, so I would give away him in a Bara-daan to the best suitable participant…

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

I am not too sure after blindfolding him i will hand him over to mink or mamta do u think i am mad lolπŸ˜†I would rather hand him over myself but maybe i will change my mind at the last minute and keep him myself...πŸ˜†

Samy

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
chillyflakes thumbnail
Originally posted by: jingle

i want to know the names of the VVIP's who will attend the marriage!πŸ˜›

I am coming up with the wedding list Jings, will post it by tomorrow noon or so!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS: We are not inviting the Guhas, btwπŸ˜‰ I am sure as soon as they enter, the IF girls will just pound them up like anything. Better not take the risk!

lalgulab thumbnail

LOL Chilly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar keep an eye on Samy πŸ˜‰ do you realize what have you done to me!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I'm graduating today but instead I'm sitting here reading these posts cuz I can't keep away!!!!!  When am I gonna get ready & make it to my ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chilly, I'll be posting my answers soon... yaar I can't let go of this lifetime opportunity.  πŸ˜†

samy74 thumbnail

πŸ˜†hi

Jyoti kia matlab ha humari neeyat par phir se shaqπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†my neeyat about Dk is clear as a crystal lolπŸ˜†

samy

p.s aur abhi filhaal get ready for your big day...go girl congrats..

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
marrying dk wud be like a dream cum tru i am only quite young and pakistani and so i cant go to india but it has always be my dream to go to india and bump in to dk lol in the middle of the sadak!!

lol!!

or a more realistic one buy the td dvd which i dont think is available!!!

neway cheers lv mad!!
Princes_Mad! thumbnail
marrying dk wud be like a dream cum tru i am only quite young and pakistani and so i cant go to india but it has always be my dream to go to india and bump in to dk lol in the middle of the sadak!!

lol!!

or a more realistic one buy the td dvd which i dont think is available!!!

neway cheers lv mad!!