Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ---bewafa---

Awesome,u r a good writter,i writes FF too,but u seems to be better writter than me

Thank you dear πŸ˜Š Would like to read you FF and OS πŸ˜Š
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... It is a interesting story plz contiNue it and provie me PM of this story...
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice luv to hear more from u!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh! This is so good! I especially love the title!πŸ˜†..It was something Shlok said in their first meeting right? You just put a spin on it?😳
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice concept.
Plz continue soon.
malikazmi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great story please continue n please pm me when u update n please please update soon
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Update 1 : Part 1 

"Mr. Shlok Agnihotri" ... doctor woke him up from his sleep ( Was it really good? ) 

Shlok woke up. 
Shlok - "Aastha? Doctor how is she? Will she be fine? When will I be able to meet her?" Shlok asked doctor. 

It was really a deadly night for Shlok. Aastha - who is now Jaan of Shlok and wife too got fainted !!  He felt like he lost his life when his every attempt failed to wake her up.

"Doctor, I am asking you something !! πŸ˜‘" Shlok's tone got angry yet worried. 

Doctor tried to console him. "Look, Mr.Shlok! Aasthaji is in coma. Actually, it is the last stage of brain tumor and there is no possibility of survival . "

Shlok ...Shlok got stunned after hearing that words from doctor. "How can you say so? Arey try to do something. Otherwise, tell me of you can't! I will try to call world's best neurologist if needed. But, don't ever dare to say any negative words about Aastha's health. Shlok Agnihotri never likes such attitude."

Next scene :-

Aastha was lying on the bed. Shlok went near her. He holds her hands -

"You always used to say na Aastha that love makes life complete. I am feeling it now. Yes, I am here to say that ; you makes me complete. You are my life Aastha, my love. πŸ˜­ Tears started rolling from his eyes.  He started recalling his past.

That day of his life ; which changed him forever... when Shlok met Aastha...!! The business tycoon who believed in money and success ; never trusted the feeling called love before that. ...!! 

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
OMG loveee the begin Jazz keeep it up 
caaant wait tooo read moreee :)
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a beginning ...so different ...I like the character sketch and concept...i love it despite it's painful beginning ...
plzzz do continue soon

i sent u a buddy request ..plzz do accept it😳

stay blessed rab rakha
Edited by -Priya01 - 10 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice start..pls do cntinue sn!..