rough update -25th may

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i was not able to watch the serial ,i had to attend important work in the office so i am posting the update as per the story told to me by my friend Bela over the phone

Today:

Vedanth challenges and warns dk that he should never try to come near disha or touch her dk is ferocious and asks to give the phone to disha vedanth disagrees and dk asks him whether vedanth is aware that he is speaking to dk sehagal ,dk also tells he can do anything to him even kill him vedanth is angry and shouts "go ahead" ,I am not going to budge they keep the phones disha vedanth and dk are upset

Dk comes home throws the mobile on the bed and is angry tells to himself what does he think of himself, that time sumitra comes there and tells control your temper that time dk remembers how disha used to tell him the same dk goes from there sumitra checks the mobile to see to whom he had last spoken to she finds disha's number.

They show disha and vedanth hugging telling "I love u" to each other ….suddenly inder gets up to realize that it is just a dream he is upset, there rano comes and tells that she got a beautiful dream of vedanth and disha's marriage she goes from there inder tells to himself I don't want disha to marry vedanth .

Dk is taking to someone over the phone he asks to find out the whereabouts of vedanth that time sumitra comes there and makes dk to wear the coat and asks him whether he happy with the marriage ,but dk tells he is very happy that sumitra tells that pari has told her reason for his tension "disha" pari has told her that disha loved him and wanted to marry him but dk did not love her and he married pari , dk is relived by hearing to this.sumitra tells him that a person cannot keep everyone happy at the same time he will surely hurt someone but it doesn't mean he has to sacrifice his happiness dk agrees with her later sumitra tells after dk's marrige she will have vedanth married and dk has to do a lot to him since he is his younger brother, dk tells and thinks yes I have to do a lot……

Dk is in the car he calls someone and tells that he knows where vedanth is there so they have to complete the job within hr

Vedanth is going in the car thinking of disha suddenly is above to hit someone ……nothing happens he tells to himself "mr vedanth sehagal " don't dream, disha will not marry you .disha is thinking of dk(all flash backs ..dk putting sindhoor to disha,rain scene)

Vedanth gets put of the car that ime some men come and hit him with hockey sticks ,the injured vedanth is taken to bhonsle house suhas asks disha to marry vedanth .after vedanth comes disha goes to dk'soffice and slaps him.

END

Note: anyone who has seen the serial please fill up the gaps in the story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seethat thumbnail
Thanks-whats next more misunderstandings
samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks again jingle for a great update much appreciated as you still posted even though u did watch thanks..

I have not comments..i am really sad and upset as the more i talk about the happenings the more it gets to me...What a sad episode and also i hope it wasn't DK who did this i hope it is not Dk and maybe it is inder god this is serial is driving me crazy dekho to u feel realyl hurt and if you don't read the update even than i feel restless god...give me strength..ufffffffffffff😭 Yet again without asking Dk and talking to him disha goes and slaps him...There is a thing called Communication..ufff

Samy

p.s i think it is most probably our resident bundar who got Ved hurt i dont think DK can ever hurt him like this as inder says after the dream he doesn't want disha to marry Ved and most probably on the day of their wedding inder will cause problems and than disha shoots him but DK comes in between and gets a make over..hope i am right😭

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
angelfire thumbnail
Another not to see episode..I am only relying on updates and not watching TD anymore for these episodes and will wait until things get better to watch...Thanks jingle for the update!!!!
rm_apple thumbnail

Thanks for the update Jingle.  As I predicted I think the shooting will be aired on Thursday....

I don't understand why did Dish say I luv u to Ved?  Didn't they say they'll be friends ? 😕

The guhas are prolonging the story nothing much to TD these days...  "if you want to shoot, shoot" 😃

Poor Ved... I think D will nurse Ved and eventually get a soft spot for Ved and DK will be fuming... serves him right..😆

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for update. I think the promo is explained by now because Dk done to Vedant Disha will slap him is it dk's fault no its Vedant why is vedant always misunderstanding DK
Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx for the update

😊 Naina

Mamta_ thumbnail

samy dear communication has never been part of this serial.........she slapped dk yet again😭..........when will they learn...........all i have 2 say is that i really hope dk wasn't behind ved being beat up..........i want the old dk back but not as such a negative character..........i suppose we can't have it all...........

a/w tx jingle (& Bela too)

Mamta

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks jingle!!!

it's not Dk who got Ved beat up but i have a feeling that it is INDER!!! If not him someone else!! I could say gargi but no it can't be!!!!

i guess we will find out soon and angelfire i agree i will not watch this episode are TD until it starts getting better!!!!

love eran!!! 

Thanks for the update Jingle...I wonder why DK is so upset...he sould face the music and tell his mom the truth...then again she might die.

Well, I don't think this is Vedanth's fault for marrying her... he just wants to see Dish happy😉