Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Humour is still far away. I would rather not have humour, because many times in hindi shows, I find the humour to be very forced. I would rather it be natural, and looking at the way things are shaping up, I would rather opt for no humour :)
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Humour is still far away. I would rather not have humour, because many times in hindi shows, I find the humour to be very forced. I would rather it be natural, and looking at the way things are shaping up, I would rather opt for no humour :)

ofcourse the humour has to be natural forced humour is always disastrous
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like the subtle humor with astha and her granny, im sure more will come but i dont want OTT humour 
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, and I also hope that the humor comes eventually. IPK 1 was hilarious with khushi's tactics. Although I love Aastha's character and I think Shrenu is doing a great job at acting, she is no where near the personality of Sanaya when she was acting as khushi. So i really hope Aastha's character warms up more, and brings in her humor side.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentDreamer

I agree with you, and I also hope that the humor comes eventually. IPK 1 was hilarious with khushi's tactics. Although I love Aastha's character and I think Shrenu is doing a great job at acting, she is no where near the personality of Sanaya when she was acting as khushi. So i really hope Aastha's character warms up more, and brings in her humor side.

i think thats a good think. i like the way Astha is. she isnt too OTT. and its nice to see different characters. 
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True but since we know that the show hasn't been airing for long
so there are still a lot of things that are not shown yet
hopefully there will be some sense of humor in this story
and we will see it in the upcoming episodes  
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentDreamer

aastha and khushi are completely different characters and personalities, there may be some similarities in arnav n shlok bt not in astha n khushi so comparing the two is totally out of question
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Serz_

aastha and khushi are completely different characters and personalities, there may be some similarities in arnav n shlok bt not in astha n khushi so comparing the two is totally out of question

I'm not actually comparing the two. Clearly They are entirely different, but what I meant to say was just as Khushi along with the rest of the gang (mami ji, and Bua ji)  was the humor, I just meant that I hope that aastha brings that aspect in this show, because unless they introduce another character (maybe another Nandikishore, lol) Aastha's character seems like the only bubbly persona who can bring that aspect. Everyone else is so serious and mysterious, who else could fulfill that lack.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess shlok's chacha (the new entry today) , his babhi and astha's friend will be that comic character  hidden for now :P ... may be ..
honestyfirst thumbnail
Ya there shud be some comedy ...
May be as story proceeds we gets some comedy ...

In 4 lions first show geet ...there was no comedy at begening ...but later wen geet went to delhi to work ...
The romantic comedy started ...

I think for now cvs r focusing on story