Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon...
and thanks 4 pm!!!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Holla guys thank u for loving n liking my both ss ishq wala love n jeevan saathi thank u to molly di n ujjaini di both of them for posting ss on forum thank u so much i m planning to write a ss once again may be this week or next week for sure hope u all like it thank u once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

there is last of this ss is remaining molly di ll surely update soon Edited by dhristikpd - 10 years ago
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow after long time ...nice update ...phir se ek baar revise kardi taaki story ko continue karsaku...very nice ...continue soon
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update...
loved it...thanks fr d pm
lalmadhu thumbnail
First of all, thanks for the pm for this story.  I m following this FF till 7th Part, then I dont know how I missed it.๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Beautiful Raya milan and they confessed, proposed and kissed in the airport.  Thats soo lovely.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pm me for the next update also plzzz...
lalmadhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Holla guys thank u for loving n liking my both ss ishq wala love n jeevan saathi thank u to molly di n ujjaini di both of them for posting ss on forum thank u so much i m planning to write a ss once again may be this week or next week for sure hope u all like it thank u once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

there is last of this ss is remaining molly di ll surely update soon

Thank u for the wonderful stories dear.  Will be waiting for both.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!...keep rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
shwetartist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story.keep writing๐Ÿ˜Š
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
waiting for the next part...
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
here you  go  last part of this ss 
brace ur self for the   hottest part .. 

writer :  dhristikpd

Last part

Next day

Raya went to the temple wid vik-neha for their marriage. Ram wore a cream colour sherwani n priya wore red n green colour saree both were looking very adorable. Pandit came told raya to sit near mandap n raya sat there n pandit was chanting his mantra. Raya were doing the rituals which was told by pandit...

Vik-neha were very happy

Pandit-aap dono phere ke liye kade hojaye

Raya stand up for their phera n they took first phera by promising to be together by this way they competed 7 phera. Then ram tied manglastur around priyas neck n sindoor in her maang...

Pandit-vivaah sampan hua aur aap pati-patni hai...

Vik-neha clap that they got married then they register their marriage in temple as well as court

Ram-priya i m very happy that we got married n i promise i will give u all the happiness u deserve

Priya-ram i knw u will keep me as a queen i love u very much

Ram-i love u too... n they hugged each other n he kissed her on forehead...

Then there neha-vik came vik-yeh le ram tere tickets aur visa aur maine kk aunty baat karli hai aur woh bahot khush hai...

Neha-ok nw go 2hours main tumhari flight hai aur haan US jake humhe bhool mat jana...

Ram-ok thanks guys tumhare bina main yeh sab nahi kar pata aur na mujhe priya milti thank u very much...

Priya-haan thank u mujhe bhi kahana chaiye for rams diary...

Neha-ok jao u will get late bye n enjoy ur new married life...

Raya-bye n we will miss u...take care

Then they headed towards airport n they by next morning they reached US in car while going to their house

Priya-ram main maa se milna chati hoon woh aaj humhe dehkar kitna khush hogi...thank u for coming in my life...

Ram-thanks for what aur main bohat khush hoon that u r my life parter.

He came closer to priya n he shut the glass door btw them n driver n move forward to priyas ears n said aaj raat main tumhe sone nahi dene wala n he kissed her on her lips n she reponded to that kiss n it turned out passionate kiss. after while they broke the kiss n within 10 mins they reach home. They rang the door bell n kk opened the door she was very happy to see priya n she hugged her...n raya both took the blessings frm kk

Kk-priya main aaj bahot khush hoon tumhe dekar n u my bahu also...

Priya-haan maa main bhi...

Then priya did the grahparvesh by kicking the rice kalash n also foot prints wid red vermilion she enter the house by holding rams hand. Then they went to their room n she was very happy to see her room wid pic of ram childhood,ram-priya colleges days n one large pic of them was back of their bed same as shown in rayas bedroom in the show...

Priya-i loved it ram the room is very beautiful

she hugged him...n he also hugged her back, then they rested for 2hours n later ram showed her full house...kk n raya chit-chat whole evening n they had their dinner n raya headed towards their lovekingdom n they wished kk gd nite...

Raya room

(18+ read at ur own risk)

Ram close the door n hugged priya frm back he kept his hand around priyas waist...n kept her hair on right side n he kissed on her nape n then he was nuzzle there n also at her ears...

Priya-rammm she moaned. i love u raammm...
Ram-then he turned her n they were looking into eachothers eyes...
Ram-priya i love u too

then went forward he kept his right hand on her face n kissed her softly then he took her upper lips n starts sucking it...Priya was loving it then she took his lower lips in her mouth n started sucking it n then slowly they took full charge...they kissing each other wid passion priyas one hand in his hair n other on his back. Ram one hand on her face n other on her waist n he pulled her so that he can taste her. Now while they were kissing their lower body was touching each other...n there was no gap btw their bodies n they r tasting each other... then after 10mins they broke the kiss n they were breathing heavily n then they hug each other...

[Sorry to interrupt - ram had wore blue t-shirt n black track pant n priya had wore pink colour short nighty...priya changed it after having dinner...]

Then they both broke the hug...

Priya-ram aaj i wanted to be urs...plz make me urs.

Ram-yes priya i will n today we will become one soul while saying this he picked priya in his arm...

Then he moved towards the bed n he placed her gently on bed wid her head on soft pillow. They were just looking into each other eyes then ram bend down to her n kissed her on forehead then eyes then nose then cheeks then on neck...priya was loving it. Then he looked at her their eyes were full desire then priya pulled ram close gave him a kiss on his lips while kissing ram turned up he was down... bt they dnt broke the kiss.While kissing ram unzipped priyas nighty n his hand was moving on her bare back. Then they broke the kiss to take some air then ram maked priya to sit on her knees n then remove her night frm her body n nw she was inb*a n p***y.

Then ram also was on his knees n both again kissed each other...then priya removed ram t-shirt n track pant n he was naked in front of her. Then ram unhook her b*a n made her lie on the bed...his eyes felt on her B****...he cupped one in his hand n pressing it n other he took in his mouth. he softly took the n****e in his mouth n start sucking n licking it...n he was also squezing it then he took another n****e in his mouth n did same wid it. Priyas hand were moving in his hair n she was moaning it. Then ram went down on her navel he kissed there n make it red wid his bite. then his hand were moving on her thighs then his hand was touching her private part...she was feeling very gud wid his touch...

He started giving the kiss on her thighs n also on other thighs then he remove her panty wid his teeth...n saw her womanhood then he open her leg little wide n he start to lick her private part he was kissing it n licking it then he put his finger inside it n massaging it. Then ram was giving her pleasure by massing it then priya moaned...

ram i need u...

Ram-nt nw priya n he kissed her hardly on her lips...

Nw priya was up n ram was lying on his back then she started kissing ram on his broad chest...n then she took his n****e n started sucking it n she did same wid another n****e n then she kissed on his stomach...ram was on cloud nine. Then priya took his manhood in her hand n was massaging it...ram was loving it n she started to lick it n for 5mins she was licking it...n she kissed him on his lips n he was tasting himself through priya. Then again priya was lying on bed n ram was on top of her...he then open her legs more wide n he put his manhood inside her womanhood first it hurted her n ram was slowing pushing inside her...

Ram-priya i knw its hurting u...

Priya-ram i need u plz dnt stop it u r nt hurting me bt u r making me urs...i love u raamm.. she was breathing heavily...

Without wasting tym ram pushed himself hard n deeper n making his move fast

He was moving till they reach the climax...both were sweating then ram adjust himself beside priya...

Ram-i love u priya today we became one soul.
Priya-i love u too ram n u made me complete today n gave soft kiss on his lips...

Then both covered themself wid duvet n doze off in each others arm...

One year later

Priya gave a birth to a baby girl n they name them pihu. Pihu was the apple of eyes of raya 

And they lived happily ever after

THEEND...