||Written Updates - 3Rd September,2013 -episode - 1218||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 3rd September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with everyone looking out for the little boy. Taarak says I felt like Lord Krishna broke the pot. everyone say even I felt. Iyer asks Rita to see in the camera whether it got recorded. Rita is shocked. Everyone ask her to show it. In the video its the boy who broke the pot. Babuji says the boy was Lord Krishna. He broke the pot. Everyone are shocked and says jai. jethalal says our life is successful as he came in our lives. Dayaben reacts to it and says we are blessed. Anjali says no one will believe us. Madhavi says its true. Iyer says it was the out of the world experience. Taarak says it was unique, but to whom will we give it to Rs. 11000. Babuji says spend the money in charity. Rita announces to the viewers about the unqiue experience.

Its night, and jethalal is still thinking about Lord Krishna. Dayaben comes to him and sees him lost in thoughts. Dayaben teases him with a peacock feather. He says what are you doing. Dayaben says what were you thinking. jethalal says we can't get such experience even after spending crore rupees. Dayaben agrees. jethalal says our life succeeded. Dayaben and jethalal have a talk. She says I informed my mum about this. My mum praised our Gokuldhaam society. We value love more than money. She says my mum said she will be coming to our society next year. jethalal jokes. Dayaben says it will be fun.

Taarak is also thinking about what happened in the compound. Anjali asks what happened. He says I want to pen down my experience. Anjali says was it really the Lord, is it true. Taarak says it depends on us, what we think. Taarak says we can understand it if we want to.

The next morning, jethalal is having the breakfast and praises Dayaben to making such delicious food. Dayaben is happy. jethalal says whats the reason for this. Dayaben says you. He asks how. She says you eat food at home by heart. She says my love reaches your heart by food, so the food looks so tasty. Dayaben says my mum says a wife should make her husband have great food. jethalal agrees with her mum. He says now I will leave for the shop. He greets her and starts leaving. She reminds him to take Rs 1 lakh with him. She gives him the money. She applies black tika to him so that no one should steal the money from him. jethalal says I think of a song on your words. She says sing it then. jethalal and Dayaben sing the song and dance on it. jethalal goes and falls on Babuji. Dayaben is shocked.

jethalal asks are you fine. Babuji says what were you doing. jethalal says I was going to the shop, sorry. Dayaben asks him to go carefully. Babuji asks how much money are you taking.
Dayaben says its 1 lakh rs. Babuji is shocked. jethalal says I will go carefully. jethalal leaves for the shop.

Bhide writes the message for everyone on the notice board. Bhide reads it and Popatlal hears him. Popatlal calls him and says no need to write this, cancel this. Bhide asks why and jokes on him. Popatlal says do you know whats going on in the city, write about it. Bhide says you write it in the newspaper, read this what I wrote on the board. jethalal comes there and asks whats going on. Bhide says Popatlal suggested me to write on the city crime on the board. jethalal reads the message and says its well written. jethalal says write another line, about an ad about my Gada Electronics. The scene is funny. Popatlal tells them about an incident about robbery. He says my friend was robbed of Rs. 5000 and he could have died. jethalal gets worried as he is carrying Rs. 1 lakh. He leaves for the shop.

Taarak's Message:
Jethalal and tension go hand in hand. He is carrying money with him, will he get into a problem? Stay tuned.😛

Precap:
Jethalal is on the road and someone clicks his photo and runs.😆

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago