Pratap to kill Shams Khan amidst huge drama in Maharana Pratap

Posted: 10 years ago

Pratap to kill Shams Khan amidst huge drama in Sony TV's Maharana Pratap

The historical saga Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap (Contiloe Telefilms) on Sony Entertainment Television has been serving viewers with some interesting drama and action sequences.

The time has finally come for the terrorising Shams Khan (Pradip Kabra) to breathe his last!! Yes, we have got to know that Pratap (Faisal Khan) will get successful in killing the enemy of his country at the Janamshtami celebrations.

As per the ongoing drama, the battle is on between the two brothers Pratap and Shakti (Dhruv Sangwan) for being the next king. The unfortunate death of Pratap's friend Om due to the bomb planted by Shams Khan has triggered Pratap to challenge Shams Khan.

The young warrior's blood will boil to avenge his friend's death and he will head towards Shams' army single handedly. With the procession of Janmashtami going on in the village, Shams will get away with his disguise and commoner costumes.

As per our source, Pratap will finally find Shams after a long chase. And in the sword fight that ensues, Pratap will eventually stab Shams to death. This will mark the end of Shams character, but a start of another challenge for Pratap.

We tried contacting Faisal but he remained unavailable to comment.

This particular sequence will go on air tonight (03 September 2013).

Thanks manan. It will end shams character but lead to start of next challenge? What might be next challenge? No deaths pls can't bear loss of any more wonderful character πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by Pari117

Thanks manan. It will end shams character but lead to start of next challenge? What might be next challenge? No deaths pls can't bear loss of any more wonderful character πŸ₯Ί

Afghans are going to be ended now & mughals will enter as Humayu entry & then Akbar is soon in show.
Okk... But what abt pratap and ajabade story? I was looking forward for it, amidst all these new entries i wanted her entry too
[QUOTE=Pari117]Okk... But what abt pratap and ajabade story? I was looking forward for it, amidst all these new entries i wanted her

Don't know.Hope CV's will show it.Is this story during Pratap's childhood era?

And there is big creative team behind it.They surely know this.may be they will show in future.

And I think so, Faisal has no much time in show from now ... because very soon leap will be taken.

May be they will show 20 years Pratap & then elder one.

Because Pratap was married in small age.At 19,he was father.So,will Faisal play father??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Never.

Currently,they are showing story around 1555.
Yay!!!! Shams ka katal-e-aam dekhne me maja ayega...
Originally posted by Proud-India

Don't know.Hope CV's will show it.Is this story during Pratap's childhood era?

And there is big creative team behind it.They surely know this.may be they will show in future.

And I think so, Faisal has no much time in show from now ... because very soon leap will be taken.

May be they will show 20 years Pratap & then elder one.

Because Pratap was married in small age.At 19,he was father.So,will Faisal play father??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Never.

Currently,they are showing story around 1555.

nooo pls don't talk about leap 😭 i'm loving faisal as pratap. Don't want leap in near future. Ajabade met pratap when he was 17, couldn't faisal play that role? I think they can show beautiful childhood friendship growing into love. It will be beautiful to watch pratap's relation wid ajabade
Originally posted by Proud-India

It will b sad for me to see Faizal's departure.

Even i want d same @Pari πŸ˜ƒ

But they shud show 3 stages of MPs life I.e. teenage Pratap (played by Faizu), then Young Pratap (as a rising warrior & Rana of Mewar who will fit in d age grp of 17-20 yrs) and then Matured Pratap ( who will b d Man of century & Maharana of Mewar)

Me and My wishes r never ending πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Originally posted by cherryberry293

It will b sad for me to see Faizal's departure.

Even i want d same @Pari πŸ˜ƒ

But they shud show 3 stages of MPs life I.e. teenage Pratap (played by Faizu), then Young Pratap (as a rising warrior & Rana of Mewar who will fit in d age grp of 17-20 yrs) and then Matured Pratap ( who will b d Man of century & Maharana of Mewar)

Me and My wishes r never ending πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

i want childhood love to be shown wid faisal as pratap... Age group 17 can be played by faisal na? I want to see innocent childhood story πŸ˜ƒ hope ph people don't break our dreams πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by Pari117

i want childhood love to be shown wid faisal as pratap... Age group 17 can be played by faisal na? I want to see innocent childhood story πŸ˜ƒ hope ph people don't break our dreams πŸ₯Ί

Faizu doesn't look dat mature to play loverboy but yes they can show Pratap & Ajabade's teenage frndship...

Dats my opinion 😊