Diya Aur Baati Hum

Spoilers that tell me....[spoilers]

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes well I'm in love with the Sur-San-Mansion. ...and it seems that now SSM has been ditched for most of this week. Thanks. 

Is it wrong to like inanimate things that don't hold hands? Things that have a lot of character and atmosphere? Maybe it is.  I am being thrown a challenge - I have to see if I can like a lift. According to Bharathi's spoiler thread, 3 epis will be spent in a lift.  Will it be one of those antique lifts or a modern shiny one?  Obviously it isn't maintained well or there's a power cut that messes with the lift mechanics and there may be a generator but it can't kick start the lift.  Time for some romance to get the lift moving. Sur lifting Sandy [to climb up through the lift's roof panel, like they do in action movies], Sandy falling, eyelock, Sur lifting Sandy,Sandy falling,eyelock. Sur throwing Sandy a challenge to his faith that lift will move by Wednesday last 5 minutes. 

Jiju's faith has so far pulled Bhabo to their window but failed to inspire Sissy with any useful skills. Sissy is also being so half hearted in her Malika of SSM role. I told her she looks like she lives somewhere else and just comes to SSM to annoy the public. Sissy said she only cares about Bhabo's thoughts. Thoughts? What about actions? 'Bhabo is paralysed by her thinking. So thoughts have to change' Sissy said. Since when Sissy became a philosophy student? Jiju's influence I bet. My peripheral vision always catches sight of Meena. But Sissy has no time to even remember she has a whole Rathi clan missing her like a anything.  Must be nice to have so many people pining for you, and their every waking thought is about you. But Sissy was never interested in celebrity. 

I remember the time she dealt with terrorist threat and so many reporters and journos wanted to interview her.  She said no to them and preferred to listen to Bhabo's lecture about how Suraj's assistants always have two things to watch out for 1) suspicious,disappearing types  2) have to be Chaturi's love interest

Don't know when SSM will come into view again. According to more spoilers, Sissy will multi-task and Jiju will suffer from this multi-tasking and Bhabo will finally visit SSM to see if Sissy is properly dressed... what...don't blame me...this is what is being rumoured to happen from reliable sources. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 spoilers affected you a lot AJ ðŸ˜†
Sur throwing Sandy a challenge to his faith that lift will move by Wednesday last 5 minutes. ðŸ¤£

suraj's favourite word after sandhyaji and bhabo is 'vishwas' 

AJ ithu verum trailer than...Innum Main pictura paakaliye ðŸ˜† will look forward to your posts ðŸ˜‰
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Hahah Niru the only thing that made me post was reading the spoilers. Trailers and spoilers are far more entertaining. As for the show, well ... when the trailer is two weeks long... the actual picture may end up being a fizzer. 
No, the lift intrigued me. I was thinking Sandy in spy type black attire climbing out of lift. Chance would be a fine thing. Sigh.

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha paddy spoiler effect 
that lift moving on wednesday is ðŸ¤£
ur sissy's brain is wired to receive signals only from Bhabo others dont matter 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Shehjoo, Sissy has a brain. That's the main point I want to get across. Time she gets it going and do some studying. 
Fatima, ya ya laugh. I just post to show off new DPs of Sonam. 
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am very interested about the lift part...i want to see what is in store -romance or countdown to rakhi...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAHAHAHAH lift challenge!!! multi-tasking!!! bhabo's MT: spying surya without spyglass telescope and listening to meena's angan drama last our fav,helping momli.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Rituluvs suraj ... don't get me wrong, I would be very ok with some real looking romance.
Paati...Bhabo's MT?  MT... 

ok I dunno why...but my laptop is falling apart and it can't do line breaks.
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AJ 
sissy and jiju🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

iam still not out of that 

will comment if i could read your post further
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kash aisa koi romance lift main dekhne ko milta...then I wouldn't mind their lift being stuck for hrs...😆