Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Chote Bhaiya's: SMIRK IS DEADLY COMBO - Page 2

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

Bani baby love ur post👏👏👏

My fav line🤣☺️
GO GO RK! the action is BACK HAI LA🥳 yeh lo gangster man took rk's biwi in front of rk and now rk will take his life in front madhu🤣🤣

Yes Rk go and save jr biwiu r the only one who cam do that😎and joshi got the rest when he shoots him😆😉!!!
Rk baby go and get ur biwi she only belongs to u! 
Very nice post bani👏
Also when sultan was hiding his face i was like thank u sultan from saving us see ur face in that 10 seconds🤣🤣

LOVE U DVD🤗u r were awsome today👏

Hayi Rk the sexiest person ever ☺️

razia🤗 LOL! rk will bash that creep and joshi will fulfill his thirst to kill a criminal and get a gold medal😉 LMFAO! it better he hide his face razia, he has shamed himself too much to come in front of us🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maria090

Awesome post re 😳👍🏼

thank you😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima4ever

bade miyan gaya guzra
chote miyan subhan allah 😆

bade miya is dead and chote miyan ahaan😉
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bes_B

Bani Awesome post 👍🏼
🤣

thanks bes😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidu-dsena

bani 🤗 miss u kutti hows u kidar rehti hai tu n mai jab AT pe hoti hun u wont b der btw nice post btw teko sani ki adat padh gayi kya u made a chutku post omg..
chal cya soon im quite busy dis days bye tc

nidu🤗i also miss you re and i am too sleepy to stay awake when you come😆 sani is a bad influence be🤣 aw! hope to see you soon!
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EternalFrission

fabulous post bani

😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
When Bade Bhaiya was showing Gun to Munna and was chanting his So called Dilaogues ..The Fearless Expressions and Hawt Sexy Smirk on Chote Bhaiya's Face was to DIE FOR!! . Seriously Can't Sultan see that RK never ever got scared from Gun or Death ?? I think That is what Sultan understood and so in PRECAP he kidnaps Madhu again coz he knew that Madhu is RK's Weakness .
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

When Bade Bhaiya was showing Gun to Munna and was chanting his So called Dilaogues ..The Fearless Expressions and Hawt Sexy Smirk on Chote Bhaiya's Face was to DIE FOR!! . Seriously Can't Sultan see that RK never ever got scared from Gun or Death ?? I think That is what Sultan understood and so in PRECAP he kidnaps Madhu again coz he knew that Madhu is RK's Weakness .

are when he was saying his dialogue it was like he is about burst, putting so much force on his words that his face was moving more then his lips🤣 i was ZZZ🥱🥱

rk was like dude you are drunk or mental case i am not scared of your boy toy and i won't point guns at you, i will stamp you with my feet🤣 RK expression was amazing👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 one needs eyes to see the truth and this gangster is filled with lust in his eyes so how can he see the truth be😆 he needs a woman to save his skin🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 hiding behind a woman's dupatta to escape fighting rk gosh what a coward this man is🤢🤢🤢🤢 anyways the precap of rk is HOT! he is running behind that creep to save his biwi not caring about getting shot ISH! RK👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail

thanks😳
.Shiva. thumbnail