Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What???
This is not fair!! πŸ˜­ First Deepika is notin FnF7 and now Illena is not in Sooraj's movie...
Originally posted by: lovanika

What???

This is not fair!! πŸ˜­ First Deepika is notin FnF7 and now Deepika is not in Sooraj's movie...

Fixed and now sounds better coming from you
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@tm -- sry to change the topic here...
did anyone read vani's interview on the other side? she said she has masters in tourism. then she worked for 3yrs with oberoi group in jaipur. then she got busy with modelling n did many shows. n she is still 21yr old? πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OneStepCloser

did anyone read vani's interview on the other side? she said she has masters in tourism. then she worked for 3yrs with oberoi group in jaipur. then she got busy with modelling n did many shows. n she is still 21yr old? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Child Prodigy. 

Masters in India = 23yrs+3yrs+modelling.. πŸ˜† Its like how Amy Jackson is still 23. She was 27 according to her LA modelling agency.
Originally posted by: OneStepCloser

lies lies and more lies πŸ˜‰
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Fixed and now sounds better coming from you

Good U liked my answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have many more like these up my kitty...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Illeana confirmed in a recent interview...she is not in the film

Thank god ! I find her so irritating! I'm still hoping this movie has Diana Penty
briahna thumbnail
idk, even if she looks like a little girl with bhai, i still want her opposite him. and in sooraj b movie, not bad at all. i like her  and would want to see a big hit in her kitty.
btw...sooraj b movies have all these petite actresses..madhuri, amrita rao and Ileana.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Child Prodigy. 

Masters in India = 23yrs+3yrs+modelling.. πŸ˜† Its like how Amy Jackson is still 23. She was 27 according to her LA modelling agency.

If starkids are so brilliant that they are found after all-India talent hunt...non-starkids have to be child prodigies to match up to them. πŸ˜†