Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Nothing Is official.

SB said he'll release the name and more info once it's finalised through Rajshri page on twitter & Youtube
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i think seeing the khans working with their older actresses again will always  remain a dream πŸ˜†

khans zamane ke saath chalte hain πŸ˜†
Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was really hoping for Kareena, Karisma, Anushka or Sonakshi for this one :)
Well we all know Lolo could never have bagged it- but would have been lovely to see her recreate the magic with Salman.

Ileana looks too young for Salman. 

I thought  Kareena was the frontrunner for the role previously? People keep saying that in some interview Salman himself said that she's his first choice as his co-star for it
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti hassan  is doing gabbar with akshay so this article might be fake too who knows 
It is a fake article for instance look at the source. πŸ˜†

Anyway!!! I hope it's Madhuri. SB better be watching JDJ. They'd be perfect for mature romance.

If not then Karishma or Sonali. Or even Kareena

Ileana is hot and pretty girl. She can do something masaledaar or Kjo type film with Salman. But this movie requires a mature actress.

@NB = I am sure this is bullshit article
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

It is a fake article for instance look at the source. πŸ˜†

Anyway!!! I hope it's Madhuri. SB better be watching JDJ. They'd be perfect for mature romance.

If not then Karishma or Sonali. Or even Kareena

Ileana is hot and pretty girl. She can do something masaledaar or Kjo type film with Salman. But this movie requires a mature actress.

@NB = I am sure this is bullshit article

yup ileana looks misquoted here
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

Shruti hassan is doing gabbar with akshay so this article might be fake too who knows

She hasn't even started shooting for that Illuminati movie, & it seems 1/3rd of the movie is already complete. Is she suffering from Asin syndrome? "Rohit signed me for Chennai Express" "I've signed 2 States with Ranbir"...

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: eeyoretel

She hasn't even started shooting for that Illuminati movie, & it seems 1/3rd of the movie is already complete. Is she suffering from Asin syndrome? "Rohit signed me for Chennai Express" "I've signed 2 States with Ranbir"...

may be πŸ˜† no wonder the article doesnt look reliable

I hope not. I really like Ileana. And then again if she fails. I'd still love her😳
Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣