Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I was hoping for Diana Penty, she would look better with Salman.

But Why Ilena? I don't see what is so great about her? She is so overrated. An average actress with zero star value.
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mismatch IMO. I was hoping for Madhuri or someone from the older actresses.
Anyway hopefully the movie will be good and SB will be able to make Salman act. Looking forward to the movie😃
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is it hard for the film makers to cast any of the older actresses in films with the Khans? 
Why cannot Madhuri, Karishma, Juhi, Tabu or Sonali work as a main lead opposite them. The heroines keep getting younger for the Khans. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barfi girl is doing good for herself..first Ranbir and now Salman. Am happy for her..I loved her performance in Barfi. But it seems like she is just accepting any role that comes her way these days. Her role in Shahid's film..well she is just in the film to look pretty. And it's obvious Salman's heroines are also just there in the film for eye candy. She's talented..Shoukdnt waste it doing these kind of films. But I guess she has to do these films to gain popularity and hits and increase her fan base. Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: beboholic

Barfi girl is doing good for herself..first Ranbir and now Salman. Am happy for her..I loved her performance in Barfi. But it seems like she is just accepting any role that comes her way these days. Her role in Shahid's film..well she is just in the film to look pretty. And it's obvious Salman's heroines are also just there in the film for eye candy. She's talented..Shoukdnt waste it doing these kind of films. But I guess she has to do these films to gain popularity and hits and increase her fan base. 

but this movie is by sooraj barjatya who gives heroines either equal or better roles than the heroes
Shes really hot so its good ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
so this girl has PPNH , MTH and one movie with Saif shes maybe the next big thing ðŸ˜‰

IM still interested in the songs of this film

Hopefully no Sajid-Wajid or Himesh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by VictorLordJr - 10 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
why don't they sign Sonali bendre.. she would be perfect for this role and it wud be a great comeback for her..
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think she is doing any of the three ðŸ˜›
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MR.KooL

why don't they sign Sonali bendre.. she would be perfect for this role and it wud be a great comeback for her..

i think seeing the khans working with their older actresses again will always  remain a dream 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was really hoping madhuri would do a movie with salman... SB even said that many fans till date say they want to see prem-nisha again...and he was keen on casting them 2geva in a movie I don't know what made him change his mind

karishma can still give 2days actresses takkar...I wanna see her and salman 2geva too... they were an amazing pair...
there r very few actresses with whom salman did not share chemistry...majority he always looked good with...kajol, sonali, madhuri, karishma, raveena, divya, twinkle, manisha