Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
i just love illeana...perfect combination of beauty and acting...simply Rajshri material...i hope the news is true...it would be awesome to see illeana and salman pairing...since he looks so dashing and young now even though he is going to be 48 yrs old this december...
one thing i can really confirm...SB will make illeana look way too gorgeous...truly a indian beauty
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think she might look good next to Salman, this is how she looked with Ravi Teja, who is almost as old as Salman
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nonsense, I detest her man! Whats wrong with Rajshri🥱
I would go with someone like Parineeti or Vidya! Can't stand this Illeana chick at all.
Edited by lovelyaddiction - 10 years ago
ILoveDrama thumbnail
^^ Don't you think Parineethi would look odd next to Salman😕 .  This pair would definitely look like Baap Beti🤢
I agree Vidya might have been a good choice too..
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

I think she might look good next to Salman, this is how she looked with Ravi Teja, who is almost as old as Salman

ravi teja looks much younger than salman here 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
...is she playing his daughter? I like Illeana, I do...but Salman will look like her dad. 
ILoveDrama thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

ravi teja looks much younger than salman here 😆

LOL NB yeah he does but recently there was a Telugu movie called "Balupu" him along with Shruthi and I hated it🤢
Here is a pic

But Salman is looking good these days after his weight loss... And keeping my finger and toes crossed for him to act in this movie(Like he used to) and SHUT those who keeps saying he cannot act to save his ass😆
ILoveDrama thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

...is she playing his daughter? I like Illeana, I do...but Salman will look like her dad. 

LOL Himani...If that's the case then no one from current generation other than the actress he has worked with(Sonakshi, Kareena or PC) or the likes of Madhuri, Juhi(I wish for this) or Sonali should be the only ones considered being a Rajshri movie..
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Salman and ileana  were at the stage together in star guild awards and looked very awkard together .
Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 10 years ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shruti hassan and Diana penty are better choices too! But not Illeana chick, Sooraj bharjatya has good taste when it comes to choosing his actresses, i dont think he'l mess up!