•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so it's been 2 weeks since MCJ started now the auditions are over and the kids have started cooking and getting selected in boot camp so please come friends let's get this forum more active make topics like topics and comment!!! πŸ˜ƒ Make a topic on anything and we can make this forum soo lively if everyone cooperates!! β­οΈ Yep so lets start our mission to get this forum running!! πŸ˜ƒ Come on go go make a topic! πŸ˜‰
This  forum  is  totally  dead  apart  from  some  members  coming  now  and  then.Hope  as  the  show  progresses  more  members  would  come  in and  make  this  forum  active.Appreciate  ur  efforts  2  make  this  forum  activeπŸ˜ƒ.
I always take part here.You can see 90 % posts of this forum are made by me.

I have opened CC , GOTW & all other important topics.But no one is interested to join this.

But i will not leave any stone to make it more & more active. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by akku8910

This  forum  is  totally  dead  apart  from  some  members  coming  now  and  then.Hope  as  the  show  progresses  more  members  would  come  in and  make  this  forum  active.Appreciate  ur  efforts  2  make  this  forum  activeπŸ˜ƒ.

Yes I totally agree! β­οΈ There's lots of members commenting in topics that we make who watch the show but nobody is making topics to get the forum spinning active...we need topics and views from more than 1 or 2 people to make this place lively na...yes let's hope so. Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to your participation sweety! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Proud-India

I always take part here.You can see 90 % posts of this forum are made by me.

I have opened CC , GOTW & all other important topics.But no one is interested to join this.

But i will not leave any stone to make it more & more active. πŸ˜›

Hey proud india yes indeed you are very active here and made most of the topics too πŸ‘ hmmm that's the sprit ... Well lets wait and lets all of us make topics like on their fav contestant on a dish on the judges anything but something to get the people commenting and liking and convinced to make topics πŸ˜‰ oh I'll help you with GOTW i will sign up wait a moment thanks β­οΈ