Qubool Hai

WOW - Alka and Vikrant <3 - Page 6

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: delena90

Lol that's what I pointed out as well. Haha niki, you and I think alike 😊

We really do! And its all logical thats why!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Have a great day at work Del!! :)
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First very emotional scene I've seen between the two and I absolutely loved it. It's incredible to see the lengths a mother can go to for her daughter. Both fabulous actors/actresses. 
As for Zoya..she annoyed me. Actually she's been annoying me a lot lately. She really needs to grow up. 
New guy is definitely a creeper. I think I read/saw somewhere (sbb/sbs I think) that he sends her flowers or something and Zoya is boasting on about him. That's actually a little weird to me. (Sending flowers is stage one for creeping/stalking lol). I'm actually kinda hoping for it though because I want to see Asad beat someone up (missing kickass Asad Ahmed Khan) hah. 
CanadianChik thumbnail

Did she confirm that? That's awesome. 😃 I like the look of him. Creepy right now but we'll see how the characterization pans out. I sort of think he will stay creepy. Dunno.

Razia didn't seem like she was lying. It was Ayaan in fact who first said that those med were taken by people with heart disorders. More likely tomorrow and the next couple of days is to have a Mangalpuri Ayaan 😆

She said that he is here to stay - how long not decided but it is definitely way longer than Vikram Shukla 
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The jealousy is going to play out the larger arc in my opinion where Asad grapples with his own insecurities with regards to Ayaan and Zoe. Highly doubt there is anything between the two but Asad will think there. Or at least that's what I believe from where the narrative stands today.

Rajveer looked like Edward and Humeira behaved like Bella. Gul was channeling Twilight today. 🤢

If there really is something then its okay but otherwise personally I find the idea of Asad being jealous of Ayaan because of Zoya unpalatable.🤢

Word!
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True that ! They were simply terrific ! Alka needs a special mention !

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all are doing fab acting.. isn't it.. delena.. 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LaVita-E-Bella

First very emotional scene I've seen between the two and I absolutely loved it. It's incredible to see the lengths a mother can go to for her daughter. Both fabulous actors/actresses.

As for Zoya..she annoyed me. Actually she's been annoying me a lot lately. She really needs to grow up.
New guy is definitely a creeper. I think I read/saw somewhere (sbb/sbs I think) that he sends her flowers or something and Zoya is boasting on about him. That's actually a little weird to me. (Sending flowers is stage one for creeping/stalking lol). I'm actually kinda hoping for it though because I want to see Asad beat someone up (missing kickass Asad Ahmed Khan) hah.

She was all kinds of immature and she honestly deserves a spanking!

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ithasme

all are doing fab acting.. isn't it.. delena..

I don't know about all...yesterday alka and vikrant were stand out. They are all decent actors except amrapali but today these two deserved a special mention.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know about all...yesterday alka and vikrant were stand out. They are all decent actors except amrapali but today these two deserved a special mention.

yeah! amrapali hs a very cunning way of acting..